Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 5:19 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: No pet images in user lookup
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:16 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Cheese: Mozzerella String Cheese
Strange problem with pets on people's user lookups...
All but my active pet look like this:
Seems like non-active pets with a background are showing up like this on the user lookup page. I checked a few people I know on Neopets, and their non-active pets with backgrounds look like the gear. If the pets don't have a background, they look "normal".
Some people do not have any pets show up at all...

Strange... o_O

Post subject: Re: No pet images in user lookup
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:14 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

I've been having similiar problems on Neopets for the past few days. -prods- All of my pets show up on my Userlookup (my Poogle's image takes a while to load however) but the major problem I've been having is on the Quick Reference Page. My Poogle/Zafara's preview images (neither are active) are very faded/light cogs and when you make them active (although their actual images show up) the preview images turn into darkened cogs. On Saturday (I believe, perhaps Sunday) the 'Notable Neopet' on the front page was just a giant cog. -prods- Something probably related is when I was on yesterday (I've been checking back daily to see if my Giveaway Prizes have been given to no avail yet), the preview image of my Shoyru was a Striped Grarrl with a Yellow hat on even though his main image was alright. I was rather shocked... he wasn't my active pet at the time and I hadn't checked my userlookup so I thought my Shoyru had been replaced with another pet. :oops:

All of my Pets have backgrounds and have been slightly customised (the odd item). I haven't been on today so I don't know if it's got worse for me. :(

(I've been having odd problems with formatting recently too (for about a week); my Userlookup's boxes where the stats are in have shrunk to just cover the stats and have left an odd looking 'shadow' where the lines used to be. The side modules (Pet, Search and Neofriend) for two days had seemingly moved under the centre of the page (it's hard to describe) and NeoQuest's battle sequences has become centred... I thought it was just my Browser so I thought nothing of it.)

Edit:

I just logged on... and sort of wished that I hadn't. >.<;; My Poogle is a giant clog when viewed from my Userlookup (I forgot to check her page :oops:) and my Shoyru, well... he isn't himself. On his page, his big picture is perfectly fine however on my Userlookup... yeah. It's rather different. He's changed into a Striped Grarrl in a Lost Desert Grarrl Outfit that has a Cloud backgrounds. -blinks blankly- Very different from a Halloween Shoyru with an Edna-themed Background (the Daily Dare one) and Ghostkerscarf. -blinks blankly- My other two pets are alright but I'm just trying to get over the shock. :oops:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:37 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Yeah, I noticed that. I wonder when it will be fixed.

I'm too old for this!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:53 am 
Administrator
Administrator

My poogle looks like this
instead of
Image.
They must be messing around with something. I submitted a bug report.

Like in waiting rooms and long lines that made you late or mall parking lots on holidays
Blog | Flickr | Twitter | Zune

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:52 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I nearly had a heart attack the day before yesterday when I digned in to find my Baby Korbat looking like Red Grundo with a different background (she was active and all my other pets wre fine). They posted in the news today that if you change the customisation and save it will fix your pet. My Korbat is back to being a Korbat now.

-Amber

"You can be a starving artist, or an artist who isn't starving, but the worst thing for people like us to be is a well fed non-artist."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:51 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Favorite Cheese: Mozzerella String Cheese
Thanks for the tip. Here's the official statement:

Neopets News, April 30 wrote:
If your Neopet doesn't seem to be showing up or is an image of a cog/wheel, then go to the Customisation Application and add something to their outfit or remove something. Then save your Neopet. You can then change your Neopet back to how you want it and save again. This should fix your Neopet's picture.

Post subject: Wait..... that's not my pet!!!
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:12 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

When I collected my freebies today, I saw that my pet had changed, the pet and the clothes were different. When I went on to my user lookup it was the same. But when I looked at the pet page, it was the original pet with the same clothes.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq6/legoforme/weirdneopetsthing.jpg

Has anyone else had experienced this?

BlueEdit: Please keep all images to less than 500 pixels wide. Thank you :)

I'm too old for this!

Last edited by Blue on Sat May 02, 2009 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Wait..... that's not my pet!!!
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:45 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Awww your poor pet is dying but no I haven't experienced it

set by Byakuya San.....Thanks your awesome

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]