Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 9:28 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 2:12 am 
PPT God
PPT God

[[Wierd! *I* was gonna make a map of the house! How about I do the upstairs, and you do the downstairs, Jasujo? (I'm assuming the downstairs is larger because it is in most houses...)]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 2:18 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((Well, it is my rp. :) I kind of already have the whole house mapped out in my head. :) Sorry. Thanks for offering, though.))

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 3:57 am 
PPT God
PPT God

[[Gahh! Sorry bout that. I always forget whose RPs are whose. Ah well, at least this way there won't be incongruencies.]]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 1:38 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: Well, if the little icon says I'm online, than I'm probably hunched over in front of the 'puter...
Jimmy rolled up behind the rest of the group, a forlorn expression on his face. "Well, I don't mind seeing the upstairs, but i don't do so well climbing," he said, rolling back and forth slowly. "Wheels and stairs don't mix well." Putting on a happy face, he continued. "But thats okay. I'll just look around up here, then get some rest... I'm pretty exhausted anyways," Jimmy said, stifling a yawn.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 10:04 am 
PPT God
PPT God

"Well, you could guard here, my car-buddy! We need someone to protect our properties when that stupid cat comes in!" The gray cat angry said: "Hey! I'm a cat too, you know! Not all cats are the same, and by the way, that cat you name 'the orange one' can be very friendly too." Luke calmed down and said with his face down and an emberrassed voice: "I'm sorry, cats are the greatest..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 11:14 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Noah Love looked at Jimmy and any other small toy that didn't think they could make it. He then said, "Well if you want to, you can ride on the back of me?" He didn't want to say anything like they couldn't do it, but if they wanted to come & couldn't climb the stairs, he was offering to help them out. He waited for an answer as he saw the others moving in the hallway.

Lets try & save the wildlife!!!

I love my Sophie!!!

I want to study Wolves & Sharks & go to Alaska!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 11:00 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Morterboard followed the rest of the group, waddling awkwardly.

"I believe this stitching was replaced,
One in time saves nine,
But this shoddy working will not do,
It's inferior to thine!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 5:50 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: in the past, the present and longing for the future
((so are we out of the room yet?))

Laksha was busy telling everyone to gather at the door so Josie can lead all the toys around the house. "Isn't it exciting?" She hopped around like a rabbit despite she was a small kitten.

Laksha heard about Noah offering rides and she thought that it would be a good idea so everyone can go explore. "Good idea! Some smaller toys can ride on larger ones so it wouldn't be that easy for the orange tabby to catch any of us! So, anyone want to ride on me?" She blushed, "If they don't mind me always being so hyper..."

memories of yesterday; because you've left me at the beginning

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:03 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Luke, who was already outside in the hall looking at the nice wall texture, said annoyed to the wall, thinking that the toys inside would here it: "Stop being so lazy! We have to hurry!" saying this he thought of the parents getting home while they were not in the room. He imagined the father saying: "Something bizar is going on! Is that cat moving all those toys here?" and the mother: "No! I saw that one moving!" She would scream outside yelling: "Oh no! The toys have come alive!!!" and the children would come in saying: "Wow cool, let me see!" He then got inside the room and said: "Alright soldiers! We're going now or never! Let's go! Josie, you tell us where the most important places are. Let's start with... the kitchen!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 5:41 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Morterboard looked at all the cats in the group, and shivered.

"I know it's purely instinctive,
I know it's no reason to shout,
I know that it's quite irrational,
But you felines really freak me out!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 10:09 am 
PPT God
PPT God

((actually we can't continue now untill Jasujo comes back with a map of the house :) ))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 2:58 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

((Okay. I'm back. Sorry for the absense, but there was a sickness in the family I had to take care of. I have hardly been on PPT at all. I have so many RPs to catch up on. *sigh*))

"It should be safe, as long as the family doesn't come home and we keep an eye out for Whiskers," Josie answered the tiger's question.

"This is a wonderful idea. I can't wait to see what the rest of the house looks like!" Thissa bounded around in her excitement.

((I will upload the map tonight as soon as my husband comes home (It's his account we're uploading to.), so I appologize for the wait, but we will be able to continue soon. :) ))

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 3:54 pm 

Miss Molly was growing impatient. Pacing around, she finally decided to just wait by the door. Leaning against the door frame, she slid to the floor silently and just sat there waiting and watching the others.

Look at them all. So cheerful and energetic. How can they be like that for even a second? Sighing, she stared out the door at what could be seen of it.

Image Miss Kass has temporarily/momentarily/possibly returned to the forums!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 3:30 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(Heh, yes... lots of RPs... Thanks for the suggestion. That's how she stayed, I guess...)

Sira flicked her ears. All was safe now, and everybody was leaving. Hopping up, she bounced over to the other toys. "Hey! Don't forget about me!"

She grinned. "Just 'cause I'm a rabbit you leave me. That's nice." She was joking though, and so she winked.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 3:33 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Morterboard laughed to himself.

They were all made of the same stuff... and yet their minds were programmed to believe they were different.
Almost like a Matrix scenario... but without any pills.
Not like he could use them, anyway. His beak was stitched shut.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next