Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Jun 28, 2024 11:48 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 10:12 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Morym sighed, and then said, "If they would leave it unguarded, just for a few minutes..." He shook his head, and gathered up the maps. "Let's go to the council now. No point waiting." With that, he threw open the door and stepped out.

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 10:56 am 
PPT God
PPT God

"Ouch!" Krän shouted as quiet as he could to not lure any more attention, and especially not to interrupt the great dragon king. He grumbled pretty annoyed while he looked up to see if there were any other rocks to fall down. When he looked again to the other dragons, he saw that he was being watched. He silently and emberrassed said: "Err... sorry..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 3:26 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Karna followed everyone outside to go to the council to see what their decision would be. She hoped that they said yes in the matter and allowed the Forgotten to go up and get the treasure so they could be restored back to their normal selves. What would they be called after they were not the Forgotten anymore? A lot of questions went through her head as she followed the others with her slight limp.

Lets try & save the wildlife!!!

I love my Sophie!!!

I want to study Wolves & Sharks & go to Alaska!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 4:14 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Byran trapsed out with the other members of their newly formed group. He, and the all the other people, knew what the answer would be. They had submitted these plans over and over, and the council had rejected it over five times already. Still, now they had news of this new treasure, he supposed there might be hope, but the old traditionalists were the one who brought us to this safe house, where we had to seek permission to escape. However, despite all the hundreds of applications, none had ever been accepted.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 4:28 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Aaryn followed the rest, smoothly. Was this treasure hunt a lost cause? Her opinion was split right down the middle, if the treasure was found...yippee! But if it wasn't, the forgotten would never be remembered, for most of them would be dead. Seventeen, and allowed in the council. That could be something to be proud of, but she did not forget so easily how hard it was to actually be alllowed in.

Original Joined Date: November 30th, 2002

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 7:05 pm 

Ryoku blinked doltishly as eye contact was made with the lingering dragon beneath him. He did not seem to concerned with Ryoku, however, as he realized the throne-room’s eyes had fallen curiously upon him. Following his nervous-stricken apology came an attention-catching hiss.

“Erm, sorry ‘bout that.” Ryoku whispered.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 1:57 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

(Seeing as how I most need Zin-Kylan at the moment (who, in Dawn's abscence, I will refer to as Zin), then I will use him for the moment)

"Yes," the dragon king said to Tatsu, "Do as you please," then he turned to Phalan's band, "A feast you say?"

Phalan motioned and his hunters brought the cage forwards, and dumped out its contents. Twelve Forgotten fell out upon the stone floor at the Zin's feet. The hunters reached down their claws and held the once human creatures in a bowed position. Zin stared at the mutants in disbelief.

"This is it?" he shook his head, then looked at Phalan frustration burning in his eyes, "This is all you bring me!" he cried.

"This is all that the colony you ask us to find had in it. We are hunters, we find what you ask and nothing more," Phalan spoke with indifference to the king's mood, "We are not responsible for what that target held."

"We need more!" Zin raged.

"Then give us another target your majesty," Phalans said, "It will however be counted as another job and will therefore cost you another 5000 gold."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 2:12 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Krän said: "It's fine..." annoyed and with a fake smile that was saying: 'Once we're out of here, you're gonna get a smack on your face'

Hearing Phalans attemp to get some gold, Krän interrupted. "Lord Zyn-Kilan, i must say that these men are amateurs." A nastier smile popped on his face. "A little pile of pathetic mutated humans is not worth 5000 pieces of gold!" He then silenced down, remembering always to have respect for the dragon king so he said very courteous: "I would be pleased to get you at least three times more then this..." he pointed with his eyes to the cage of Forgotten Phalans team had captured, "... for only 4000 pieces of gold!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:59 pm 

A soundless sigh escaped Ryoku as he caught wind of the dispute, the conversation seemingly struggling to uphold its belittled sense of dignity. Sight of the limp, disfigured mass of Forgotten engendered within the remorseful whelp familiar feeling of pity, the same emotions shared by his late parents. He observed their hands, slightly ajar, as if still with grasp of the hope they so frequently clenched. Why he felt this way was unknown to him. Perhaps because he held something in common with them. Disregarded, unimportant because of the opinions he and his parents expressed. Or maybe the indifferent opinion toward his race’s ruthlessness, its reasonless need for slaughter. Then again, their food resources were dwindling.

Following Kran’s proposal, Ryoku made his way back upon the floor, in turn revealing his likely trivial presence. He began to make his way out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 12:45 am 

Tatsu turned and started to exit the lair with a calm smile upon his face.

"Hmph, can't wait till I exit. Those Fogotten won't know what hit them." he said as he walked out of the lair.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 3:03 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Phalan glared at the new dragon coldly. The sing of steel flying from it's scabbard echoed behind him as one of his comrades drew his sword. In an instant the dragon soliders around the room drew their blades as well and held them ready. Phalan raised a claw to stay his fellow hunter, leaving his other claw on the haft if his mace.

"You don't know who we are do you?" Phalan said to Kran, "We are the Kithrok, the last of that ancient race of dragon hunters. Nothing has ever escaped us. Do not mistake this as a mere bid for riches, or an attempt to extort your king, we are not so petty as that. I would however advise against insulting us as... amatures, I will forgive you for that remark, but my men are not so merciful," the hunters snickered wickedly behind his back, "And will suffer no one to mar our good name."

"Put your weapons down you fools," Zin-Kylan said, "All of you," looking to the hunters as well, "You would succeed in nothing more than killing each other and int he end there would be no victor. Gold is of no consequense, food is! I hired you hunters to bring me food, and if you could not find enough where I sent you, then go find more. Bring me enough and then, and only then, will I discuss paying anyone! Understood?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 11:03 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Krän sighed after hearing Phalans explenation. "I say we'll see who are the amateurs here." He smiled nasty and said almost unhearable: "Not that i don't know the answer..." he then looked up at Zin-Kylan and said with an evil undertone: "Our friendly dragon king, i would like to have permission and locations on this planet to get you some Forgotten. The price is completely up to you and it will only affect my will to do the same mission a next time." Krän said. He tried to make the king believe that he needed no money, but the only reason why he actually did this was to get some gold.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 2:05 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Zin's eyes narrowed, "We are serpents Kran, large flying and fire-breathing serpents, but serpents nonetheless. And as we are never without an ulterior motive. I can see that you have struck up a rivalry with the hunters already and so I will give you this charge." The dragon king turned and walked back up to his throne. He sat down and paused in contemplation before speaking again. "It matters not who you kill or where, but find me food! Enough food to feed us, as many Forgotten as you can find, find them and bring them here. Then, we will see which of you are the reall hunters."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 5:32 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Krän said emotionless: "I understand." he then looked with fire in his eyes to Phalan and the other hunters. Without losing any time, he flied away immidiatly, knowing that the king is too hungry and too grumpy to give him any further instructions. His great dragon reflex made him, even with his extraordinairy size, 'float' through the halls of the dragon king. Though he had great confidence he had no more experience then any other hunter, wich means, he was simply bluffing. Yet Krän had a few tricks to be one step ahead...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 6:46 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Phalan shook his head, "Arrogant fool," he muttered, to the king he said, "What of these milord?"

Zin sighed, "Yes yes you may have your pay," it would not do to cheat the hunters, as he might need them again in the future. A solider carried a puch of gold over to Phalan.

"Thank you milord, and with that, we will leave your service," he turned and began to leave the court room.

"Wait, what, your not going after the others?" Zin said suprised.

"I see no need to your majesty, your little lap lizard," he pointed down the hallway that Kran had taken, "Seems to be more than eager to chase them for you, and I'm sure he'll quote you a much lower price than I will," the dragon hunter put his helmet, made of a Basilisk's skull encrusted with a strange green metal, "Good day milord." His hunters cackled and snickered as they followed their cheif out of the throne room.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4