Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 11:19 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 9:59 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

TiggersHB wrote:
Reign of Fire: Another snooze fest

My friend Shannon made me see that. It wasn't a disappointment per se, as I was expecting it to suck, but it was absolutely terrible. I at least thought the special effects would be better...but there was some horrendous super imposing ...and the accents were dire.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 10:24 am 

Jason X really disappointed me. I mean, it was a horror movie that made me laugh a few times, mainly at how pathetic the story was and how it reminded me that Jason has had WAY too many sequels.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 10:25 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Phew, at least I chose something other than Two Brothers to see with my nine year old cousin. O_o.

Gory and bloody? Tiger abuse? -_-. I'd like to judge that for myself soon.

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 12:16 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Anubis wrote:
Phew, at least I chose something other than Two Brothers to see with my nine year old cousin. O_o.

Gory and bloody? Tiger abuse? -_-. I'd like to judge that for myself soon.

Okay, maybe they didn't show the gore and the blood (which is probably why it had such a low rating) but you definitely tell it was happening off the camera. But yeah, it definitely has a whole lot of tiger abuse.

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 1:17 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: the petpet puddle, searching for pet matches. my gorgeous set is by _jaye_.
Kitten Medli wrote:
That something 9/11 movie for one. I never saw it but I am totally sickened by it because I think Bush is a good President. I'm glad he is our President. (Incase you care,I like Bush mainly because he is a Christian.)

i am not going to get into a political argument, but you really should watch the movie before deciding what to be sickened by. and what can be defined as "christian" behavior.

lechuck333 wrote:
All Jack Nicholson movies especially Head.

aw!! *clutches heart* even the shining? even one flew over the cuckoo's nest? even...*thinks really hard* okay, you're right about the rest of them. :roflol:

Post subject: Re: Movies That Just Plain Dissapointed You
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 1:51 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Kitten Medli wrote:
That something 9/11 movie for one. I never saw it but I am totally sickened by it because I think Bush is a good President. I'm glad he is our President. (Incase you care,I like Bush mainly because he is a Christian.)

It's called Fahrenheit 9/11.

Kerry's Catholic, which means he's also Christian. But I don't see you liking him because of his religion the same way you like Bush.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 2:27 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Free Willy 3
I remember the morning this was released well, I was really avidly watching the first two movies the nights before, and I was first in line for the premiere in our local theatre. Came out, appalled that this held the title 'Free Willy'

Sixth Sense
This isn't an awful film, granted, but it defintitely doesn't live up to all that hype. It's an okay film, but nothing happens. The ending is well thought out, but dramatized poorly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 2:28 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Oh I know... Planet of the Apes (2001) - I was dissapointed by the fact that the humans can talk... In the original version they couldn't which made it more interesting.
And the ending sucked. If they made a sequel, maybe it wouldn't be so bad.

~Set by moogie~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 4:58 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Harry potter 3....There are tons of reason....They just cut out too much stuff. They didn't explain alot of stuff that would of helped the people that had never read the book. And the bigest reason....I hate the actor they picked for Remus, my favorite charactor in any of the Hp books :cry:

Post subject: Re: Movies That Just Plain Dissapointed You
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 5:16 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Lass wrote:
Kitten Medli wrote:

It's called Fahrenheit 9/11.

Kerry's Catholic, which means he's also Christian. But I don't see you liking him because of his religion the same way you like Bush.

Political arguments are NOT for the entertainment board ^_^

(If they were, I'd be entering into it riiiiiiiight now)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 7:08 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

I never meant to start anything,okay? I'm sorry. *sighs*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2004 7:51 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

That's OK, you don't have to apologise, trying to stop an argument before one starts.

Just try and keep political views seperate. I know that's difficult with a film like 9/11 , but if in doubt, leave it out/ask a mod ^^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 2:49 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Matt wrote:
Sixth Sense
This isn't an awful film, granted, but it defintitely doesn't live up to all that hype. It's an okay film, but nothing happens. The ending is well thought out, but dramatized poorly.

*gasps* How dare thee!!!!! I shall strike you down!!!

:P lol

Seriously though.. a few movies someone else mentioned are some others that disappointed me...

Reign of Fire- The dragons were very cool... but the whole movie was just boring and disappointing. I guess I'm more of a dragon= noble, wise instead of dragon= crazy, earth killing monsters ~:>

Dragonheart- I seriously don't see how anyone could've thought this movie was any good. The effects were neat (when it came out) but the whole story was just BAD and once again... boring.

Dungeons and Dragons- Now.. I wasn't a big D&D fan when it came out.. but I was still expecting more than the total crapfest this movie turned out to be.

((more to come as I think of them))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 5:11 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Shrek 2. I mean it was good and it was certainly funny, but it wasn't as good as I had been hoping. The whole story just seemed slapped together and it felt like more of a sing along then the first one had been which just really irritated me. And I'm probably the only one who was really annoyed by Puss in Boots. He didn't really have a place in the story other than making smart remarks and that position had already been taken by you-know-who.

The Village. The ending was completely predictable, and the only reason I didn't fall asleep was because the thought that something might pop out of nowhere simply terrified me (to my brother's amusement) which is of course why I went to see the movie, to be terrified. Then when that something that I had been afraid of happening throughout the entire movie only happened perhaps...2...3...4 times I was...severely disappointed. Honestly Shyamalan's "documentary" freaked me out more than that. The only reason I'd watch The Village again would be to see those creatures because they were freaking cool.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 1:39 pm 

Movies that just suck in my opinion:

Dragon Storm - Horrible acting, man good guy wore a wig, when people talked, the audio wasnt bad, but it didnt match up with the actors or something like that. Sounded cool on the back of the Blockbuster case.

The Cat in the Hat - I didnt expect much from this and that is what you get. Horrible colors of everyday items (chairs, cars, grass) and it might've made sense if you did drugs...

Brother Bear - Horrible ending and little story. Also, the sound track sucked a lot.

Sniper 2 - The plot was sorta thin, and the main actor's looks bother me. Also another crappy ending.

The Big Bounce - It was ok, but not the best Owen Wilson could do.

The Scorpion King - There is something about this movie that bugs me for some reason.

Master and Commander - So slow and not much action until the end of the movie.

Men in Black II - A sequel that sucked.

Corky Romano - I bought it because it made me laugh, but as a whole, the movie sucked.

Along Came Polly - Jennifer Aniston is hot, but this movie was weak on plot.

Duplex - Looked good in the previews, but other than that, it sucked in everyway it could.

The Last Warrior - The main actor's face annoyed me and the plot is horrible.

Lepruchan - Back in the Hood - Worst movie ever

Freddy vs. Jason - It wasnt that bad, but it wasnt that great.

Daredevil - Just plain horrible

Kill Bill Vol. 1 - So slow and the movie as a whole was annoying.

I know there is more, but I can't think of anymore.

"Working hard or hardly working?"

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next