Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 9:26 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 12:48 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Lost wrote:
i_love_starburst wrote:
Lost wrote:
i_love_starburst wrote:
Drama Queen wrote:
Overkill? Last night I watched School of Rock for the seventh time this year. Eurgh. >.< Any movie watched more than twice in one year grows rotten, no matter how great that movie may be.

7 times in one year? If I'd seen a particular film that many times in one year, I'd want to scream and tear my hair out upon even seeing an advertisement for it or something similar. Not good.

Then you would flip at how many times I have seen it, I think its somewhere around 100 times or so..since Christmas. :D

Lost, you are insane. Or maybe I am? You definitely are. :P

EDIT : 500th post. :D

Yes, yes I am insane. Thanks for noticing :) *runs off to listen to PotC sound track*

Oh dear. I think now is the time to run. Fast. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 6:17 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

passion of the christ and pirates of the carabian are both great movies but i think that the Passion left more of an effect on people i mean when the movie was over everyone in the theater was silent from getting out of their seats to getting to their car they did not say a word now thats a good movie if it can do something like that

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 6:22 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Raiu wrote:
passion of the christ and pirates of the carabian are both great movies but i think that the Passion left more of an effect on people i mean when the movie was over everyone in the theater was silent from getting out of their seats to getting to their car they did not say a word now thats a good movie if it can do something like that

I cried the whole time during that movie, and I NEVER cry.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 6:27 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

i didn't cry cuz i was to awe stuck and to think that in reallife Jesus was beat so much that you could hardly tell he was human so Gibson actually toned down the blood so it was more bearable

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 6:45 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

yeah pirtes is ok...im not reallly that type of person though....

(Steal the rhythm while you can.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 9:59 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Mmm I really like that movie, I saw it 3 times in theaters and I now own it. Jack Sparrow = Great

~~ Set by YesItIsh <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 10:14 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Raiu wrote:

Pirates of the blabla also had an effect on the people here. After the movie and during the movie lots of them went "OMG ORLANDO IS SO HOT OMG" and such. It is possible to replace Orlando with Johnny in this scenario.

It's sad. It still is. :(

I think I'll go and obsess over my Keira Knightly posters now. Goodnight. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 10:20 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I don't think Orlando is hot, nor do I think Johnny is either - with the exception of his role as Jack Sparrow. That's not why I like the movie, I found it funny.

~~ Set by YesItIsh <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 10:34 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I found it funny, too:P

Just a bit annoyed by the people that are still overly-obsessed with the movie.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 1:37 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I saw the movie for the first time this week on Starz (I am soooo behind in movies). It wasn't as great as a lot of people have made it seem. I've always detested Orlando Bloom (he ruined my life in a dream once, long story... stupid elf...). I used to want to hate Johnny Depp because he was born in Kentucky and his hometown is close to mine and it's boring there, and it scares me a little that so many young girls think he's hot (he's 40 years old) but he's an amazing actor, and he was superbly funny in this film.

Love is blindness. -- Set by my Secret Santa =D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 7:56 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Sapphire Faerie wrote:
I saw the movie for the first time this week on Starz (I am soooo behind in movies). It wasn't as great as a lot of people have made it seem. I've always detested Orlando Bloom (he ruined my life in a dream once, long story... stupid elf...). I used to want to hate Johnny Depp because he was born in Kentucky and his hometown is close to mine and it's boring there, and it scares me a little that so many young girls think he's hot (he's 40 years old) but he's an amazing actor, and he was superbly funny in this film.

Glad yuo came to your senses. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 7:11 pm 

I really loved PoTC! Johnny was so funny as Jack Sparrow, all drunken like lol hehe.

I even have the soundtrack, thankyou Klaus Badelt for the beautiful music. He also did the score for movies like The Time Machine. The music really brings the movie together. Did anyone notice, that PoTC and Jurrassic Park music was used during the olympics too? lol, I found that highly ammusing!

Pirates of the Caribbean 2 is in the works, not sure if filming has started or not. I've even heard there is plans for a 3rd instalment. Should be interesting!

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 7:43 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I haven't watched Pirates in ages. I remember one weekend because lots of little children and older kids were staying at the same place I sat through it about 4 times. Since then I haven't really watched it.

It's still a good movie though but only because of Johnny Depp's Jack Sparrow. I think the film would have been quite bad if he hadn't been in it.

Image Image
Amazing set by Shadowfare, go get one ;) / Check out the cool iPod, thanks to Amethyst

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 3:05 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

GirlNeoDog wrote:
I really loved PoTC! Johnny was so funny as Jack Sparrow, all drunken like lol hehe.

I even have the soundtrack, thankyou Klaus Badelt for the beautiful music. He also did the score for movies like The Time Machine. The music really brings the movie together. Did anyone notice, that PoTC and Jurrassic Park music was used during the olympics too? lol, I found that highly ammusing!

Pirates of the Caribbean 2 is in the works, not sure if filming has started or not. I've even heard there is plans for a 3rd instalment. Should be interesting!
Badelt is awesome... There will be a 2 and 3...

The olympics also used the ROTK, and Gladiator...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 3:47 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Location: Malta...an island far far away...okay it in the Med sea but a girl can dream right?!
I just finished watching the movie *AGAIN* with my brother XD

I <3 that movie!! ...and johnny depp!

saw 2 johnny depp movies in one day XD

....i'm wierd, i know!

You can be who you wanna be if you know who you wanna be, but if you don't know who you wanna be how can you be what you wanna be?!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next