Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Bear with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Mon Sep 28, 2026 3:41 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 Next

What kind of pets do you have?
Cat/s 26%  26%  [ 12 ]
Dog/s 13%  13%  [ 6 ]
Fish/es 2%  2%  [ 1 ]
Rodent/s 7%  7%  [ 3 ]
Horse/s 2%  2%  [ 1 ]
Bird/s 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Some of a few of them 20%  20%  [ 9 ]
None 17%  17%  [ 8 ]
Other 2%  2%  [ 1 ]
Some of a few AND other 11%  11%  [ 5 ]
Total votes: 46
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 1:46 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 2364
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:19 pm
Website: http://www.speculationcentral.com
Yahoo Messenger: DFire870
Location: Austin, Texas
I have two dogs (Chloe and Spike) and two cats (Spangle and Princess). Chloe likes to bite water out of a hose. That's all I'm going to say.

Princess likes to bug Spangle a lot. Spangle is about 13-14 years old and is fat. We named her Spangle because we got here on Independence Day. We had Starr (with two r's, mind you), who was her sister, but she ran away. :(

_________________
Image

Speculation Central - Thinking about the future... Today!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 2:36 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 2456
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 5:54 am
Location: THE HEART OF DARKNESS. *ominous drums* Haha, just kidding, I'm stalking you. :D
Two cats, Angel and Sapphire. Those two are mine.

My sister has two cats who she ignores, Snow Flake and Sweetpea.

Then the family has two dogs, Clara and Freckles.

_________________
can't find the sig from this set, so instead, you get a <3 .


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 3:39 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 124
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 2:12 am
Website: http://www.livejournal.com/users/rabray/
Just one dog, a Bichon Frise who's incredibly spoiled. A bit on the chubby side as well.


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 4:05 am 
Newbie
Newbie
Offline

Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2004 7:25 am
Location: Somewhere where I don't know where I am.
I have a fat old cat named Freckles. She's about 15 years old, and still in good shape for her age.
My mom had a lot of cats when she was growing up, around five or six, and Freckles has lived longer all of them, possibly combined.

_________________
Hurrah for most things!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 4:22 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 8491
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:44 am
Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
I have a 16 year old senile old cat...its annoying...


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 4:42 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1231
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:28 am
Location: USA
Articfox wrote:
I have one very stupid dog, but I love my dog shes my favorite pet.
Then if shes your favorite pet then how come you only take her for 18 sec walks??

Anyway, ArticFox already told you all are pets. So i guess I'm left with telling you how much I love are two kittens Sasha and Woody. Two parakeets Jack and Sky. Shane the dog. and the fish dont have names.

_________________
Image
Lovely Set By _jaye_


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 5:27 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 234
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2004 5:00 am
Location: Wheres YOUR Location?
i own SOOOOO much pets i can name them all now: N/A
isnt that great?

_________________
Image
Quick! Hide your waffles! The true canadian is back with a new attidude~ Now if you excuse me, there's fudgesicles in my fridge!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 5:33 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 4769
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:06 am
Website: http://www.maplestorymob.com/zone/maplestory/join/420246
Location: In the white forest, hiding in a hollow tree (come find me)
Unless you count my little brother as a pet, I own no pets :P

_________________
Image
.. In between the cover of another perfect wonder where it’s so white as snow //
Running through the field where all my tracks will be concealed and there's nowhere to go...


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 8:48 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 3431
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:31 am
Location: NYC & The Holy Land
Currently only one - My dog -Shifty.
But once i'm old enough and get my own place (if ever Image) then I will probably get more pets.

_________________
Image
~Set by moogie~


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 8:52 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 627
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 10:08 am
Location: Someday I'll find out.
A number of goldfish, and a flower horn, and a Neopet :P

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 5:09 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
User avatar
Offline

Posts: 6691
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 5:55 am
I have a Border Collie/Aussie Shepard mix named Lucky,two tabby cats named Simon and Angel(both are mine),a furry kitty named Sarah,and a little grey one named Jessie. As well as a Green Cheeked Conure named Jade and a Yellow Crowned Amazon named Harley.

I want a Chihuahua. :roll: But I would like to wait on that.

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 6:02 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 2092
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 4:30 am
Location: Northern California
I'll upload some pictures later of them :).

I have two cats. Mrs. Ho Ho is dark gray and white and she is turning 9 in November. Sasha is a light gray kitty and she is turning 3 in September. I love cats! :D

_________________
"I'm not superstitious, but I'm a little stitious."
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 6:18 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 4489
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 6:53 pm
Website: http://www.myspace.com/x_twinkletoes_x
Location: Dancing in the moonlight.
I have a kitty and her name is Pebbles. I love her to bits cuz she's stupid! She ran into the kitchen chair leg :lol:

_________________
Image
It's coming...


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 11:10 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior
Offline

Posts: 918
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2004 1:38 pm
Yahoo Messenger: floella_de_ville
Location: U.K
I have a Guinea Pig his name Hix, but I call him piggy pooks or just pooks, he's black with a brown stripe round his tummy.

I have a rabbit her name is Tengaar, but I call her Bunny fou fou or just fouf. She is white with brown spots round her eyes and on her bum.

I have two albino chipmunks called Hurricane and Zen, but I call them my monsters cos they are evil!

I'm getting two more baby rabbits and two baby guinea pigs when they are old enough to leave their parents.

_________________
Image
Thanks for my sat Jade MWAH!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 8:39 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 8715
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 9:10 pm
Website: http://abelha-rainha.deviantart.com
Location: Cleveland, Georgia
I got a dog. She's 6 years old. Husky/German Shepherd/Border Collie.
http://img15.photobucket.com/albums/v46 ... el/dog.bmp
Stupid photobucket...

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1 2 3 4 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited