Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy. Bear with me while I tweak everything
It is currently Thu Oct 01, 2026 1:19 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Nanaca Crash
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 7:56 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 2294
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 9:10 pm
Website: http://www.bye.com/
Location: Adios City, Leftland
WARNING! ADDICTIVE!

Nanaca Crash

This is REALLY addictive. It's a bit like Bloody Pingu Throw except it's been suped up a bit. My high score is 1779.80m :D

_________________
ImageImage
Set - Sunnie
Blinkie - Chass
Left.
ALL HAIL XENU!!!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:55 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1977
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 12:10 pm
Location: Ontario
My high score is 2792! My friend's is 6654! But, I already knew of this, but it is defiantely cool!

Edit: Now, 4599.88m

_________________
Image
"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it." - Terry Pratchett. Thanks to Blue for the set!


Last edited by sir_michael on Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 9:00 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1249
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 3:19 pm
Yahoo Messenger: mysticninji0@yahoo.co.uk
Location: Glued to a computer chair. *Glares at cousin*
Muahahahahahahahaha

4569.56

Highest Airborne Height- 462 Meters!

I utilized a very good combo... he wouldn't hit the floor for 2000 meters!

I got 4930.16 now...


Last edited by (*Dranzer*) on Tue Mar 08, 2005 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 9:36 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 557
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 9:50 pm
Location: Cardiff, Wales, UK
2149.85 @___@

There goes my first go, now for the next...

Edit: Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:13 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 4116
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2004 6:13 pm
Location: New Jersey. The state we love to hate and hate to love.
That was pretty fun. ^_^ The characters were cute, I had a blast. (Heh, not very good at it though. You'd think I'd master it, since I can't ride a bike in real life and I crash into people on a regular basis.) :P

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:34 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 536
Joined: Tue Sep 14, 2004 2:55 pm
Location: Next to Alphonso
FINALLY THEY PUT IT ON ALBINO!

I was waiting for that to happen, I had it saved, played it a couple times on a personal server, on this japanese site, and several english mirror sites.

59932.01 Was my best reccord. Just have to got the skills! XD

_________________
Image Made by Zero(She tastes funny)


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:54 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1977
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 12:10 pm
Location: Ontario
Full Metal Alchemist wrote:
FINALLY THEY PUT IT ON ALBINO!

I was waiting for that to happen, I had it saved, played it a couple times on a personal server, on this japanese site, and several english mirror sites.

59932.01 Was my best reccord. Just have to got the skills! XD
:o

(yah that is a short post, but that is all I have to say.)

_________________
Image
"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it." - Terry Pratchett. Thanks to Blue for the set!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 11:21 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 622
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2004 2:42 am
Location: Bera!
2990 !!! YEss!!
New: 10901

_________________
Image-> By jaye
The 12th series of unfortunate events here: http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20794


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 3:44 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly
Offline

Posts: 3297
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 3:43 am
Website: http://www.livejournal.com/users/rennstar/
Location: Set by me.
1669.64

Man I stink.

_________________
Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Image
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:18 pm 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1582
Joined: Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:28 pm
Location: Here.
1149.42m
I suck at this game. Oh well, it's fun! :P

_________________
Image
Wonderful Altador Cup set by Pixa! ♥


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:58 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student
Offline

Posts: 478
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 12:56 pm
Website: http://ryu-serpentine.deviantart.com/
so far my highest score is 1219.48m


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 10:41 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee
Offline

Posts: 735
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 5:20 am
Location: LOST on an island...with Josh Holloway
2930.03 :D:D:D:D

_________________
Image
Thx Maniac!


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 2:14 am 
PPT God
PPT God
Offline

Posts: 1249
Joined: Mon May 31, 2004 3:19 pm
Yahoo Messenger: mysticninji0@yahoo.co.uk
Location: Glued to a computer chair. *Glares at cousin*
7930.36


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 2:46 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member
Offline

Posts: 3727
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 12:12 am
Location: Lurking
Once I worked out how to use the teleport aerial crash I was a lot better off :P Very fun game :D

_________________
Image


Top
 
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 3:17 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler
Offline

Posts: 226
Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2004 4:03 pm
Location: online
3199.54

I WAS on 200 something but now i've got the hang :D

_________________
A&A&A&A&A&A&A&A&A root beer. what? it has caffieene?...


Top
 
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited