Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 2:26 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 194 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 13  Next
 Post subject: SSBB 2: Shadows of the Brawl [How to play on each update]
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 12:41 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: Los Osos, CA, USA, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy
Round 140

SSBB = Super Smash Brothers Brawl
To all of those interested in joining, there are no sign ups. You can just start playing right off the bat. If you need additional help, I am here most of the time and more than willing to try to help as much as possible.

- pic from

The Malboro uses its Bad Breath on Versus again and mutters about not having enought good targets anymore. The HRB is taking a long time to fall and has gathered a crowd.
Rikku: Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!
Yuna pushes Rikku aside.
Yuna: Never! Anything to escape this contrived mess!
Kasumi drop kicks Yuna.
Kasumi: Hell no! I have to teach the guys a lesson for drooling over me!
Wario: You go that right.
Kite: Starts aiming the Bracelet. It’s mine! Nobody move or you’ll be Data Drained.
Jeran sneezes. Kite misfires. Jeran is Data Drained into becoming a Spardel.
Kite: Whoops. Sorry.
Chrono: Give it to me since I haven’t had any lines in a very long time!
Terry: Yeah!
Ryu: Me too!
H Ryu: Ditto!
Purin: Puffs up very big to get everyone’s attention. Puri. Puri-puri. Puuuu purin puri pu. Purin-purin puri-pi. Puuuuu-rin! [Trans: Please stop fighting. I know we all want the bat for ourselves, and we all have a good reason to claim it, but there is no need for all of this violence. We can each have a turn using the bat, as long as I get it first, and then everything will be happy.]
Everyone stops, looks at Purin, fails to understand what she said, and go back to fighting over getting the bat. Purin puffs up again then joins the fray.
--------------------------------
Dark Samus and Captain Falcon are exchanging weapon fire. He is running to fast to be hit while his own shots are dead on!
Falcon: Come on! Show me your moves!
Falcon dodges a series of shots as he runs in close. He leaps, catches on Dark Samus’ torso, delivers a headbutt and kicks away.
DS: You are an annoying little pest...
Before Faclon can land, Dark Samus catches him in a grapple beam. She swings him around and throws him to a wall. She then uses a Phazon beam to seal Falcon down with Phazon crystals.
DS: Don’t worry. The tingling you will be feeling is just all the cells in your body slowly burning to death or mutating. I don’t really know or care which. Turns around. As for you...
Saber is gone. Dark Samus quickly searches for her target. Saber appears for a second. Dark Samus scans around again.
DS: Where are you...
Saber: I believe I have found the key to your defeat. Face me.
Dark Samus finds Saber standing her ground near her allies. She is holding a golden sword.
DS: You’re not chicken after all. Bring it.
Saber charges at Dark Samus at full speed. Dark Samus fires a few shots at her enemy, but Saber deflects them. Saber leaps high and swings a crushing blow. The sword is caught on Dark Samus’ shield. The shield starts warping and bending to the blow.
DS: A little too close for my comfort.
Dark Samus charges a powerful blast and fires. Saber is sent flying.
DS: Anyone else?
Caboose: Hello. I am Caboose. What is your name?
DS: This will be too easy.
Gary: The great destroyer has arrived. The end is near.
DS: Shut up, Gary!

0500/1700 Rule: Regardless of when the last update occurred, you may make actions after 5AM/PM your time zone. There is no need to wait for an update to make an action, but it is recommended. Any actions that break this rule will not count as a legal action and will be promptly (eventually) pointed out. If you miss one of the posting periods, you will not get an extra move. I will allow posts +5 minutes in so you don’t have to rush your action.

Preferred Attack format:[Character A] attacks [Character B] for -X damage’ [Do not forget the underline, red, and bold.]
Example attack: ‘ Sonic attacks Link for -3 damage
Example split attack: ‘ Chrono attacks a goomba for -1 damage and Ryu for -2 damage
Example weapon use: ‘ Zelda uses a Warp Star to deal -3 damage to Mr Game & Watch and Mewtwo.’
Code:
[u][Character A][/u] attacks [color=red][Character B][/color] for [b]-3 damage[/b]

Code:
[u][Character A][/u] attacks [color=red][NPC][/color] for [b]-(X) damage[/b] and [color=red][Character B][/color] for [b]-(3-X) damage[/b]

Simple Attack format:[Character A] attacks [Character B] for -X damage’ [Do not forget the bold.]
Example attack: ‘ Sonic attacks Link for-3 damage
Example split attack: ‘ Chrono attacks a goomba for -1 and Ryu for -2
Example weapon use: ‘ Zelda uses a Warp Star to deal -3 damage to Mr Game & Watch and Mewtwo
Code:
[b][Character A] attacks [Character B] for -3 Damage[/b]

Code:
[b][Character A] attacks [NPC] for -(X) damage and [Character B] for -(3-X) damage[/b]

Preferred Heal format:[Character] heals for +2 HP [Do not forget the green and bold.]
Example heal: ‘ Kirby heals for +2 HP
Code:
[color=green][Character][/color] heals for [b]+2 HP[/b]

Simple Heal format:[Character] heals for +2 HP [Do not forget the bold.]
Code:
[b][Character] heals for +2 HP[/b]

Specials follow the same format where appropriate.

Specials and weapons should be used before regular attacks can be used.

Special users can defeat one 1 or 2 HP NPC of their choice in addition to their special use (meaning without targeting the NPC with the special).

Super Smash Attacks (SSA): SSA actions are powerful, character-specific moves with special effects. They can only be activated two ways and usually involve the character being removed from the game (see below) for a short time. The SSA use counter does not reset until all characters have used their SSA. To activate: either use a Smash Emblem or buy it with some points. Characters that still have an available SSA are marked with the Yen symbol (¥)

Removed from the Game (RFG): Unlike in Magic: The Gathering, this is not a permanent effect. Characters removed from the game cannot attack or heal but cannot be targeted. They return to play after a set amount of rounds. At least three characters will remain in play at all times.

<s> Special Character - Gogo: Due to Gogo’s unique nature, I will post his information every round. If there are any questions, PM me, and I will willingly help.
Gogo cannot attack or heal. He is active every round. He has only one special which he uses every round.
Special: Mime: *Gogo copies the last action done (the post above this use). *Gogo’s user may choose new targets. *If a special was used, Gogo receives -3 damage in addition to the special’s effects. *Cannot mime SSAs or actions in the GM’s posts. *Cannot be the first action of the round. *If Gogo is not used, he automatically heals for +1 HP each round, but he starts with 30 HP at the beginning of the game. *He counts as male for gender related contests.</s>

Starting/Maximum HP = 50

Factions: (** = Active Ability)
Castlevania: +30 - Vampire Slayer - Characters can automatically defeat two NPCs with 1, 2, or 3 HP or defeat one 4 or 5 HP NPC in addition any other actions this round
Deep Space 9ers: +50 - Reflective Shields - All attacks directed at the members are reflected back to the attackers. Members can still attack
Dream Land: +20 - Skill Copy - Members may use any special belonging to any [Faction] member. (Check character guide or with the GM for specials)
Hyrule: +90 points - Magic Sack - Members may use any weapon unlimited times (weapon changes user after each use unless user can do unlimited attacks) (Check item guide or with the GM for items)
Independent: +0 - None (duh, they have no team)
Defeated - Kongo Jungle: +20 - Monkey Friends - When a member is attacked, the attacker receives a -1 damage counterattack for every -2 damage dealt to member (counterattack is rounded down)
Defeated - Mushroom Kingdom: +40 - Mega Mushroom - All members deal double damage for the rest of the round, but cannot use weapons. Negative side effects are doubled for members
Mythology: +?0
Pokémon: +50 - Pokeball - A random, unused Pokeball is activated. Members are immune to the effects
Defeated - Sephiroth: +50 - Summon Sephiroth - Either: a Guard Armor or Dark Trooper appear; or Sephiroth appears for the round and deals up to -20 damage distributed among the remaining characters.
Sonic: +60 - Hyper Sonic Speed - Members cannot be attacked for the rest of the round. Members may still attack.
Square Enix: +170 points - Job Change - Members may use any Dressphere that is currently not being used (Check Dressphere guide or with the GM for Dresspheres). Counts as a weapon action
Versus: +70 - Versus: Adrenaline Rush - Members may make unlimited actions. Special users may use their special twice (any given player may only use the special once)

Characters
Aerith----------------------------45
Alucard--------------------------33 ¥
Auron----------------------------4 (Unsent, see below)
Blaze-----------------------------37 ¥
Chrono---------------------------5 ¥
Chun-li---------------------------4
Edge-----------------------------24 ¥
Fei--------------------------------23 ¥
Hayabusa Ryu------------------30
Jeran and Lisha-----------------24
Kasumi---------------------------30
Kirby-----------------------------34
Kite------------------------------23
Paine-----------------------------23
Prince----------------------------7 ¥
Purin-----------------------------17
Rikku----------------------------34
Sheik-----------------------------28
Siegfried-------------------------32 ¥
Simon----------------------------35
Soma-----------------------------33
Squall----------------------------22
Terry-----------------------------26 ¥
Wario----------------------------24
X---------------------------------28 ¥
Yuna-----------------------------34 (Immune to Regular)
Young Link---------------------33
Zelda-----------------------------22

NPC Stats
Malboro ------------------------ 10 HP
Wiggler x2 --------------------- 1/2/3 HP

Your beloved referees - Reno of the Turks and Lieutenant Alexander Munro of Starfleet!

Eliminations (Victim, Character, Player, Round):
Koopa - Roy - Christopher - Round 15
Giga Koopa - Wario - Okamoto - Round 21
Sonic - Black Mage - Okamoto - Round 25
Guard Armor 1 - X - Okamoto - Round 26
Donkey Kong - Prince - Typhoon - Round 28
Kongo Jungle - Rikku - Typhoon - Round 29
Diddy Kong - Yoshi - Typhoon - Round 29
Deoxys - Gogo miming X - Typhoon - Round 33
Mario - Yoshi via HRB - Typhoon - Round 35
Captain Falcon - Kirby - Okamoto - Round 36
Silver - Gogo miming Falco - Christopher - Round 39
Dark Trooper 1 - Rikku - Typhoon - Round 43
Elena - Zero - Typhoon - Round 44
Rude - Ryu - Okamoto - Round 46
Tseng - Paine - Christopher - Round 47
Samus - Rikku - Christopher - Round 54
Sora - Yuna - Okamoto - Round 55
Marth - Jenova - None - Round 57
Jenova - Roy - Christopher - Round 60
Ice Climbers - Aerith - Puppy Lover - Round 63
Tails - Aerith - Typhoon - Round 69
Yoshi - Gogo miming Black Mage - Christopher - Round 70
Roy - Kasumi - Typhoon - Round 73
Pikachu - Aerith - Okamoto - Round 74
Knuckles - Aerith - Okamoto - Round 74
Luigi - Black Mage - Christopher - Round 77
Ramza - Pichu - Okamoto - Round 78
Gogo - Himself - Christopher - Round 78
Mewtwo - Kite - Christopher - Round 79
Ganondorf - Joanna - Christopher - Round 80
Master Hand - Rikku - Christopher - Round 83
Fox - Okamoto - Paine - Round 88
Black Mage - Okamoto - Paine - Round 88
Sol - Auron - Christopher - Round 90
Shadow - Mr Game & Watch - Tested - Round 93
Pichu - Paine - Christopher - Round 95
Team Sephiroth - Mr Game & Watch - Tested - Round 98
Falco - Mr Game & Watch - Tested - Round 98
Dark Armor - Plusle and Minun - Typhoon - Round 102
Mr Game & Watch - Rikku - Christopher - Round 103
Tina - Geno - Okamoto - Round 103
Koopalings x7 - Rikku, Beatrix, Cloud, Purin, Aerith, Squall x2 - Roxas x4, Okamoto, Christopher x2 - Round 103, 106, 110 x2, 111, 120 x2
Colonel Johnson, Yoshi, Deoxys, Doc/O’Malley, Marth, Falco - Auron, Rikku x2, Squall - Christopher x3, Roxas, Puppy Lover x2 - Round 105, 107, 112, 117, 120 x2
Petey Piranha, Birdo, Kamek, Clown Car Koopa - Squall, Siegfried, Auron, Joanna - Roxas, Okamoto x2, Tested - Round 108, 112, 118, 120
Armos-es - Sheik, Squall - Roxas x2, Typhoon - Round 112, 117, 123
Famfrit, Reno, Leon - None, Himself, Twinrova - None x3 - Round 118, 121, 123
Monster Ganon, Agahnim - Auron, Edge - Christopher, Roxas - Round 119, 122
Beatrix - Geno - Roxas - Round 120
Dark Trooper 2 - Zero - Puppy Lover - Round 121
Link - Purin - Puppy Lover - Round 121
Sephiroth - Edge - Roxas - Round 123
Koopa Jr - Aerith - Okamoto - Round 123
Liu - Sheik - Christopher - Round 126
Zero - Auron - Christopher - Round 128
Plusle and Minun - Auron - Christopher - Round 128
Crazy Hand - Simon - Christopher - Round 130
Kyle Katarn - Rikku - Christopher - Round 130
Joanna Dark - Cloud - Roxas - Round 131
Geno - Young Link - Puppy Lover - Round 131
Ness - Peach - Christopher - Round 132
Ryu - Rikku - Okamoto - Round 134
Mushroom Kingdom - Kasumi - Christopher - Round 137
Peach - Kasumi - Christopher - Round 137
Cloud - Terry - Okamoto - Round 138

NPC Kills (NPC, # defeated, # sent):
Goomba - 17 - 30
Octorok - 4 - 20
Slime - 12 - 20
Koopa Troopa - 10 - 20
Spiny - 15 - 15
Deku Scrub - 6 - 12
Hammer Bros - 8 - 15
Kremling - 6 - 15
Heartless - 13 - 40
Paratroopa - 5 - 15
Redead - 5 - 12
Cactuar - 2 - 4
Like-Like - 5 - 10
Red Bubble - 1 - 9
Blue Bubble - 2 - 7
Bomb - 0 - 3
Wiggler - 0 - 5
Dodongo - 1 - 2
Lakitu - 4 - 4
Stalfos - 5 - 5
Moblin - 6 - 6
Zu - 3 - 3
Tonberry - 5 - 5
Iron Knuckle - 3 - 3
Metroid - 8 - 8
Malboro - 3 - 4
Thwomp - X - 5
Boo - X - 3
Floor Master - X - 7

Blk Mage - 281
Stinkyllama - 56
Christopher - 436
Noo - 313
Ryan - 205
Roxas_x - 450 (Pick the next Pokeball)
Okamoto - 500 (max)
Typhoon - 390
MJ - 3
Puppy Lover - 27
Uncle Xyzzy - 187
L-Neko - 1
GM Choice - 150

Past Winners:
SSBM 1 - Samus of DS9ers
SSBM 2: Revenge of the Melee - Mewtwo of Team Pokémon
SSBM 3: All-Stars Unite - Roy of Team Hyrule
SSBB 1: The Brawl Begins - Rikku of Square Enix
SSBB 2: Shadows of the Brawl - ????

Point Redemption

Number of SSAs Left to Use: 10

Pokémon List:
2, 4, 5, 9, 11, 17, 18, 22, 23, 27

Summon Materia Effects:
Found here

Djinni System Information
Coming soon! - Complete. Makes its first appearance in SSBB 3

Character Profiles:
Found here. Enjoy!

Game Notes:
Changes made in SSBB 1 here. Enjoy!
Changes made in SSBB 2 here. Enjoy!
HRB Rules. Enjoy!
Request Info! - Active-ish
<s>How to Gogo - Enjoy!</s>

Game Site:
Overall, found here.
Preview movies at the bottom of the first column.

Round 139 Announcements:
1: Brackets?! We don’t need no stinking Brackets!
2: I hope you liked the commercial parodies. They are really fun to write. If you have suggestions, feel free to PM me. I will be doing more of the ‘who’s greatest’ discussions since they are pretty fun to write. Drools over the idea of more Mac vs PC commercials.
3: Read me! Or at least the ones written by your beloved GM
4: There are just a couple more Mac vs PC commercials to do. After the latest part of the plot, I think the ‘who’s the greatest’ debates will return.
5: Minor-Major Announcement: I am going to need help writing SSAs for next game. Since the real SSBB isn't out yet, we will have to embellish a little for potential returning characters (Ness, Purin, Falcon, Koopa, etc). If you want to help, fire off a PM and we'll work something out.
6: Beating FF III today. It will be the sixth FF game and seventh SE game that I have beaten. Also, it will be first one I beat since Tales of Symthonia... I think.
7: If your name is Roxas, pick a number. If your name is not Roxas: you have only four (4) sentences total to make your case for both the user and the target. :D Good luck! :evil:

This Round's Weapons:
Pokeball: 1) Your name is Roxas. 2) Pick a number. 3) Pick a character
HRB!: 1) User. 2) Target. 3) Explain both why the user should get the bat and why the target should be defeated in four (4) sentences or less.

This Round's Dressphere - Square Enix use only!:
Mime - Mime: After use, Sphere user takes no action for the rest of the round, but copies the last move that was made before the start of the next round. Cannot mime SSA users.

This Round's Specials:
1) Simon: Cross: -3 damage to three characters and -3 damage to Simon
2) Kite: Storm Rage: -6 damage to one character and -1 damage to Kite
3) Chrono: Luminaire: -10 damage to one character. Target cannot attack or heal for the rest of the round. Can target special users. Chrono cannot attack or heal for the next two next rounds
SSA: Auron: Unsent: Stays active until used. When Auron reaches 0 or less HP, he does not die, but he is returned with 30 HP, but cannot heal or use weapons for the rest of the game. Auron cannot attack or heal for the next three rounds after use
SSA: None

This Round's Stage:
None

This Round's Mini-game:
None

This Round's NPCs:
1 Malboro: 10 HP. +10 points when defeated. Immune to weapons. Deals -2 damage all active members of one Faction at the end of the round. They stay until defeated.
2 Wiggler: 3/2/1/0 HP. +X points when defeated depending on how much damage was dealt (up to 3). Immune to specials. They appear for one round.

This Round's Faction Ability:
None

Quick but important poll!
If you want to be polled (no need to enter), please post what time zone you are in, based on GMT. I am in PST which is GMT -8. This way I can keep track of double posts better. Thank you!

Set by Cukupan
Ohayo Nippon every Sunday at LW
I *heart* R
I'm on a boat like a boss

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 1:10 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Since it's not a rule to put real info in here to help people, I live in Lala land
Chrono uses Luminaire to bring Purin down a notch for -10 damage.

Tales of Symphonia was pretty awesome. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 1:55 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Kite Stormrages Chrono for -6 damage.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:21 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Simon hits Auron, Chun-Li, and Purin in one swoop for -3 damage each.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:38 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Rikku mimes.
What a copycat.

9, Wario.

1)Kirby
2)Siegfried

The only one in here that has the right to have an oversized sword is Cloud.
Kirby wants to copy something so he can have a swordm but siegfried wont let him.

I need a new sig. >_>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:34 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Kite pwns a Wiggler for -3 damage.

Young Link, the Hero of Time, and a just plain frickin' awesome master of swordplay, is the only person in this game, nay, the universe, nay, the multiverse who deserves to hold the famed Home Run Bat. Frankly, he's done more, saved more people, been more places, and survived, and destroyed, the torturous ways of so many villains, such as that idiot Ganon (who cares if you're the only male of your species? Doesn't mean you deserve to live!). Anyway, you probably want to know who it is who deserves to be victim to the Home Run Bat, at the hands of the Hero of Time, and I'm going to tell you: the person who deserves that fate is that rich, fat guy who founded a company just to make cheap, quick, and overpriced games, Wario. Wario is the most arrogant scum ever, only serving his own purposes and only looking out for number one, and he doesn't deserve a chance to reach the end, because he's a mockery to the real heroes, the ones who save the world, who help the lesser people, who want to bring justice, not torture, to the world and its people.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:34 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Auron prods Chun-li for -1 damage, Purin for -2 damage

Post subject: SSBB 2: Shadows of the Brawl [How to play on each update]
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:13 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Round 141

SSBB = Super Smash Brothers Brawl
To all of those interested in joining, there are no sign ups. You can just start playing right off the bat. If you need additional help, I am here most of the time and more than willing to try to help as much as possible.

The Conquering Hero!
- pic from Wiki

Lieutenant Munro fulfils his refereeing duty and finishes off the Malboro. Rikku mimes Auron and beats up Purin and Chun-li for -2 and -1 damage respectively. Wario picks up a Pokeball.
Wario: It’s Wario’s turn now.
Wario frees the Pokémon from imprisonment, hoping to get Arseus or Rayquaza, but Lucky hops out instead.
Lucky: Lucky! [Trans: I need a shower!]
Lucky proceeds to use Softboiled to heal everyone for +4 more HP.
Y Link: Not what you hoped for?
Wario: Not really, no.
Y Link: Then you won’t like this even less.
Young Link catches the HRB. He tries to swings away to knock Wario out of the park, but the GM snatches the bat from Young Link.
GM: Give me that! Little kids should not play with dangerous things.
Y Link: Draws the Kokiri Sword. What about this?
GM: That can barely hurt a fly.
Young Link dispatches a passing Octoroc.
GM: It is only a flesh wound.
Young Link growls and stomps his foot. The GM gets out an ocarina and plays a tune. He hops on the passing horse and rides off. He tosses the HRB away. Kite dives and catches the bat. Alucard calmly walks past.
Kite: Cubia!
Kite proceeds to case down and go Barry Bonds on Alucard.
Dark Samus has used her evil powers of manipulation to twist Caboose over to her side. She has gotten him to tie up and sedate his former allies. She continues to twist him to the dark side.
DS: Caboose, get me a soda, and I’ll give you another cookie.
Caboose: Yay! You are much nicer than Church.
DS: Enough about him! I am your leader now!
Caboose: You sound like Church now. I feel at home.
DS: Just get me a soda.
Caboose: Yes, Dark Church.
Caboose runs off.
Chief: I would say that this is a surprise, but I would be more surprised if he could work a belt buckle.
Caboose: Off screen. How did my pants fall off again?
Samus: I thought that was part of your plan to get Donut to save us.
Chief: I would prefer one of his ‘just friends’ back rubs to this any day.
DS: Quiet! There will be no more talking from either of you.
Dark Samus punches Master Chief across the jaw, causing his helmet to become misaligned.
Balthier: What do you want with us? If it is torture, you will never get me to talk.
Pit: Given how Fran dresses, I bet the only talking you would do is the safety word.
Dark Samus punches Pit and Balthier. She stops, thinks and hits Balthier again.
Pikachu: Pi! Pika pi! [Trans: Ha! That barely hurt them at all!]
Dark Samus hits Pikachu as well.
Falcon: If you are just going to beat us, why don’t you just kill us now and get it over with!
Balthier: Quiet. This is where she reveals her evil plan in a moment of temporary cockiness.
Dark Samus punchs Balthier once more.
Balthier: Banana!
DS: One more word from any of you, and I will start shooting!
Marth: Banana? I really hope nothing about a monkey suit gets mentioned.
Balthier: Well, actually...
DS: Enough!
Dark Samus fires a shot into the air.
DS: I was going to let you sit around and watch me become your new deity, but your insolence has raised my ire!
Pikachu: Pikachu. Pi pika-pika pikachu. Pi...ka...chu.... [Trans: Way to go idiots. This will be like that time I missed the epic clash between Mewtwo, Mew, Lugia, Houou, Celebi, Kaiorga, Groudon, Rayquaza, Deoxys, Dialga, Palkia, and Arseus all to an epic monster rock ballad. I remember that day...]
Pikachu is sitting at home wearing Satoshi’s hat.
Pikachu: Pikachu. [Trans: Huh. I should have gone to that.]
Back in the real world. Captain Falcon has broken free and is throttling Pikachu.
Falcon: Shut up you damn rat!
DS: Shoots Captain Falcon. Anyone else have any last words?
Balthier: Banana.
Marth: Kill me first so I don’t have to listen to him anymore.
Saber: Emiya-kun...
Pikachu: Pikachu! [Trans: You may take our lives us, but you will never take... our freedom!]
Pit: I hate all of you.
Everyone: We know!
Samus: I will find a way to defeat you once and for all!
Chief: Tex! Save us! I’ll give you my credit card! TEX!!!!!
Caboose: Massachusetts!
Chief: This isn’t a game, Caboose!
Caboose: That is good, because I was winning.
DS: Caboose, stand by the others for another cookie.
Caboose: Yay! More cookies!
Caboose goes over to stand where the others are tied up. Dark Samus positions herself under the vortex.
DS: I have found a way to tap into the power of the vortex but since it runs on entropy, the more I tap into it, the stronger it, and therefore I, become. Farewell to all of you.
Dark Samus starts draining energy from the vortex and charging a massive blast. The vortex grows exponentially as she drains more energy. Dark Samus fires a shot right at the group. Suddenly, a loud pop is heard. A white, rectangular parallel pipette appears in midair. It spots the ball of energy and rushes to block it. The paddle deflects the ball centimeters before it can hit Samus. The ball starts heading back toward the vortex.
DS: NOOOO!!!!
Dark Samus fires at her previous shot but keeps missing. The massive ball hits the vortex. Space around the vortex starts warping and folding in on itself. With a massive flash of light, but no sound, the vortex collapses in on itself.

0500/1700 Rule: Regardless of when the last update occurred, you may make actions after 5AM/PM your time zone. There is no need to wait for an update to make an action, but it is recommended. Any actions that break this rule will not count as a legal action and will be promptly (eventually) pointed out. If you miss one of the posting periods, you will not get an extra move. I will allow posts +5 minutes in so you don’t have to rush your action.

Preferred Attack format:[Character A] attacks [Character B] for -X damage’ [Do not forget the underline, red, and bold.]
Example attack: ‘ Sonic attacks Link for -3 damage
Example split attack: ‘ Chrono attacks a goomba for -1 damage and Ryu for -2 damage
Example weapon use: ‘ Zelda uses a Warp Star to deal -3 damage to Mr Game & Watch and Mewtwo.’
Code:
[u][Character A][/u] attacks [color=red][Character B][/color] for [b]-3 damage[/b]

Code:
[u][Character A][/u] attacks [color=red][NPC][/color] for [b]-(X) damage[/b] and [color=red][Character B][/color] for [b]-(3-X) damage[/b]

Simple Attack format:[Character A] attacks [Character B] for -X damage’ [Do not forget the bold.]
Example attack: ‘ Sonic attacks Link for-3 damage
Example split attack: ‘ Chrono attacks a goomba for -1 and Ryu for -2
Example weapon use: ‘ Zelda uses a Warp Star to deal -3 damage to Mr Game & Watch and Mewtwo
Code:
[b][Character A] attacks [Character B] for -3 Damage[/b]

Code:
[b][Character A] attacks [NPC] for -(X) damage and [Character B] for -(3-X) damage[/b]

Preferred Heal format:[Character] heals for +2 HP [Do not forget the green and bold.]
Code:
[color=green][Character][/color] heals for [b]+2 HP[/b]

Simple Heal format:[Character] heals for +2 HP [Do not forget the bold.]
Code:
[b][Character] heals for +2 HP[/b]

Specials follow the same format where appropriate.

Specials and weapons should be used before regular attacks can be used.

Special users can defeat one 1 or 2 HP NPC of their choice in addition to their special use (meaning without targeting the NPC with the special).

Super Smash Attacks (SSA): SSA actions are powerful, character-specific moves with special effects. They can only be activated two ways and usually involve the character being removed from the game (see below) for a short time. The SSA use counter does not reset until all characters have used their SSA. To activate: either use a Smash Emblem or buy it with some points. Characters that still have an available SSA are marked with the Yen symbol (¥)

Removed from the Game (RFG): Unlike in Magic: The Gathering, this is not a permanent effect. Characters removed from the game cannot attack or heal but cannot be targeted. They return to play after a set amount of rounds. At least three characters will remain in play at all times.

<s> Special Character - Gogo: Due to Gogo’s unique nature, I will post his information every round. If there are any questions, PM me, and I will willingly help.
Gogo cannot attack or heal. He is active every round. He has only one special which he uses every round.
Special: Mime: *Gogo copies the last action done (the post above this use). *Gogo’s user may choose new targets. *If a special was used, Gogo receives -3 damage in addition to the special’s effects. *Cannot mime SSAs or actions in the GM’s posts. *Cannot be the first action of the round. *If Gogo is not used, he automatically heals for +1 HP each round, but he starts with 30 HP at the beginning of the game. *He counts as male for gender related contests.</s>

Starting/Maximum HP = 50

Factions: (** = Active Ability)
Castlevania: +30 - Vampire Slayer - Characters can automatically defeat two NPCs with 1, 2, or 3 HP or defeat one 4 or 5 HP NPC in addition any other actions this round
Deep Space 9ers: +50 - Reflective Shields - All attacks directed at the members are reflected back to the attackers. Members can still attack
Dream Land: +20 - Skill Copy - Members may use any special belonging to any [Faction] member. (Check character guide or with the GM for specials)
Hyrule: +90 points - Magic Sack - Members may use any weapon unlimited times (weapon changes user after each use unless user can do unlimited attacks) (Check item guide or with the GM for items)
Independent: +0 - None (duh, they have no team)
Defeated - Kongo Jungle: +20 - Monkey Friends - When a member is attacked, the attacker receives a -1 damage counterattack for every -2 damage dealt to member (counterattack is rounded down)
Defeated - Mushroom Kingdom: +40 - Mega Mushroom - All members deal double damage for the rest of the round, but cannot use weapons. Negative side effects are doubled for members
Mythology: +?0
Defeated - Pokémon: +50 - Pokeball - A random, unused Pokeball is activated. Members are immune to the effects
Defeated - Sephiroth: +50 - Summon Sephiroth - Either: a Guard Armor or Dark Trooper appear; or Sephiroth appears for the round and deals up to -20 damage distributed among the remaining characters.
Sonic: +60 - Hyper Sonic Speed - Members cannot be attacked for the rest of the round. Members may still attack.
Square Enix: +170 points - Job Change - Members may use any Dressphere that is currently not being used (Check Dressphere guide or with the GM for Dresspheres). Counts as a weapon action
Versus: +70 - Versus: Adrenaline Rush - Members may make unlimited actions. Special users may use their special twice (any given player may only use the special once)

Characters
Aerith----------------------------49
Auron----------------------------2 (Unsent, see below)
Blaze-----------------------------41 ¥
Edge-----------------------------28 ¥
Fei--------------------------------27 ¥
**Hayabusa Ryu------------------34
**Jeran and Lisha-----------------28
Kasumi---------------------------34
Kirby-----------------------------38
Kite------------------------------26
Paine-----------------------------27
**Prince----------------------------11 ¥
Rikku----------------------------38
**Sheik-----------------------------32
Siegfried-------------------------36 ¥
Simon----------------------------36
Soma-----------------------------37
Squall----------------------------26
Terry-----------------------------30 ¥
X---------------------------------32 ¥
Wario----------------------------28
Yuna-----------------------------38 (Immune to Regular)
**Young Link---------------------37
**Zelda-----------------------------26

NPC Stats
Cactuar ------------------------- 1 HP
Redead x3 --------------------- 2 HP

Your beloved referees - Reno of the Turks and Lieutenant Alexander Munro of Starfleet!

Eliminations (Victim, Character, Player, Round):
Koopa - Roy - Christopher - Round 15
Giga Koopa - Wario - Okamoto - Round 21
Sonic - Black Mage - Okamoto - Round 25
Guard Armor 1 - X - Okamoto - Round 26
Donkey Kong - Prince - Typhoon - Round 28
Kongo Jungle - Rikku - Typhoon - Round 29
Diddy Kong - Yoshi - Typhoon - Round 29
Deoxys - Gogo miming X - Typhoon - Round 33
Mario - Yoshi via HRB - Typhoon - Round 35
Captain Falcon - Kirby - Okamoto - Round 36
Silver - Gogo miming Falco - Christopher - Round 39
Dark Trooper 1 - Rikku - Typhoon - Round 43
Elena - Zero - Typhoon - Round 44
Rude - Ryu - Okamoto - Round 46
Tseng - Paine - Christopher - Round 47
Samus - Rikku - Christopher - Round 54
Sora - Yuna - Okamoto - Round 55
Marth - Jenova - None - Round 57
Jenova - Roy - Christopher - Round 60
Ice Climbers - Aerith - Puppy Lover - Round 63
Tails - Aerith - Typhoon - Round 69
Yoshi - Gogo miming Black Mage - Christopher - Round 70
Roy - Kasumi - Typhoon - Round 73
Pikachu - Aerith - Okamoto - Round 74
Knuckles - Aerith - Okamoto - Round 74
Luigi - Black Mage - Christopher - Round 77
Ramza - Pichu - Okamoto - Round 78
Gogo - Himself - Christopher - Round 78
Mewtwo - Kite - Christopher - Round 79
Ganondorf - Joanna - Christopher - Round 80
Master Hand - Rikku - Christopher - Round 83
Fox - Okamoto - Paine - Round 88
Black Mage - Okamoto - Paine - Round 88
Sol - Auron - Christopher - Round 90
Shadow - Mr Game & Watch - Tested - Round 93
Pichu - Paine - Christopher - Round 95
Team Sephiroth - Mr Game & Watch - Tested - Round 98
Falco - Mr Game & Watch - Tested - Round 98
Dark Armor - Plusle and Minun - Typhoon - Round 102
Mr Game & Watch - Rikku - Christopher - Round 103
Tina - Geno - Okamoto - Round 103
Koopalings x7 - Rikku, Beatrix, Cloud, Purin, Aerith, Squall x2 - Roxas x4, Okamoto, Christopher x2 - Round 103, 106, 110 x2, 111, 120 x2
Colonel Johnson, Yoshi, Deoxys, Doc/O’Malley, Marth, Falco - Auron, Rikku x2, Squall - Christopher x3, Roxas, Puppy Lover x2 - Round 105, 107, 112, 117, 120 x2
Petey Piranha, Birdo, Kamek, Clown Car Koopa - Squall, Siegfried, Auron, Joanna - Roxas, Okamoto x2, Tested - Round 108, 112, 118, 120
Armos-es - Sheik, Squall - Roxas x2, Typhoon - Round 112, 117, 123
Famfrit, Reno, Leon - None, Himself, Twinrova - None x3 - Round 118, 121, 123
Monster Ganon, Agahnim - Auron, Edge - Christopher, Roxas - Round 119, 122
Beatrix - Geno - Roxas - Round 120
Dark Trooper 2 - Zero - Puppy Lover - Round 121
Link - Purin - Puppy Lover - Round 121
Sephiroth - Edge - Roxas - Round 123
Koopa Jr - Aerith - Okamoto - Round 123
Liu - Sheik - Christopher - Round 126
Zero - Auron - Christopher - Round 128
Plusle and Minun - Auron - Christopher - Round 128
Crazy Hand - Simon - Christopher - Round 130
Kyle Katarn - Rikku - Christopher - Round 130
Joanna Dark - Cloud - Roxas - Round 131
Geno - Young Link - Puppy Lover - Round 131
Ness - Peach - Christopher - Round 132
Ryu - Rikku - Okamoto - Round 134
Mushroom Kingdom - Kasumi - Christopher - Round 137
Peach - Kasumi - Christopher - Round 137
Cloud - Terry - Okamoto - Round 138
Chrono - Kite - Typhoon - Round 140
Team Pokémon - Rikku miming Auron - Roxas - Round 140
Purin - Rikku miming Auron - Roxas - Round 140
Chun-li - Rikku miming Auron - Roxas - Round 140
Alucard - Kite via HRB - Christopher - Round 140

NPC Kills (NPC, # defeated, # sent):
Goomba - 17 - 30
Octorok - 4 - 20
Slime - 12 - 20
Koopa Troopa - 10 - 20
Spiny - 15 - 15
Deku Scrub - 6 - 12
Hammer Bros - 8 - 15
Kremling - 6 - 15
Heartless - 13 - 40
Paratroopa - 5 - 15
Redead - 5 - 15
Cactuar - 2 - 5
Like-Like - 5 - 10
Red Bubble - 1 - 9
Blue Bubble - 2 - 7
Bomb - 0 - 3
Shyguy - X - X
Wiggler - 1 - 5
Dodongo - 1 - 2
Lakitu - 4 - 4
Stalfos - 5 - 5
Moblin - 6 - 6
Zu - 3 - 3
Tonberry - 5 - 5
Iron Knuckle - 3 - 3
Metroid - 8 - 8
Malboro - 4 - 4
Thwomp - X - 5
Boo - X - 3
Floor Master - X - 7

Blk Mage - 281
Stinkyllama - 56
Christopher - 461
Noo - 313
Ryan - 205
Roxas_x - 500 (max)
Okamoto - 500 (max)
Typhoon - 415
MJ - 3
Puppy Lover - 27
Uncle Xyzzy - 190
L-Neko - 1
GM Choice - 210

Past Winners:
SSBM 1 - Samus of DS9ers
SSBM 2: Revenge of the Melee - Mewtwo of Team Pokémon
SSBM 3: All-Stars Unite - Roy of Team Hyrule
SSBB 1: The Brawl Begins - Rikku of Square Enix
SSBB 2: Shadows of the Brawl - ????

Point Redemption

Number of SSAs Left to Use: 8

Pokémon List:
2, 4, 5, 9, 11, 17, 18, 22, 23, 27

Summon Materia Effects:
Found here

Djinni System Information
Coming soon! - Complete. Makes its first appearance in SSBB 3

Character Profiles:
Found here. Enjoy!

Game Notes:
Changes made in SSBB 1 here. Enjoy!
Changes made in SSBB 2 here. Enjoy!
HRB Rules. Enjoy!
Request Info! - Active-ish
<s>How to Gogo - Enjoy!</s>

Game Site:
Overall, found here.
Preview movies at the bottom of the first column.

Round 141 Announcements:
1: Brackets?! We don’t need no stinking Brackets!
2: I hope you liked the commercial parodies. They are really fun to write. If you have suggestions, feel free to PM me. I will be doing more of the ‘who’s greatest’ discussions since they are pretty fun to write. Drools over the idea of more Mac vs PC commercials.
3: Read me! Or at least the ones written by your beloved GM
4: There are just a couple more Mac vs PC commercials to do. After the latest part of the plot, I think the ‘who’s the greatest’ debates will return.
5: Minor-Major Announcement: I am going to need help writing SSAs for next game. Since the real SSBB isn't out yet, we will have to embellish a little for potential returning characters (Ness, Purin, Falcon, Koopa, etc). If you want to help, fire off a PM and we'll work something out.
6: Yes. The day was saved by Pong. I bet none of you saw that coming. If you did, PM me.
7: As per usual, Lucky goes back into her Pokeball and may be reused if necessary.
8: This may be the last time Prince and H Ryu join Hyrule for the Active Faction Ability. Others include: Y Link, Zelda, Shiek, and J&L.
9: To Xyzzy: Christopher made a really fun about a hour before posting. It was quite entertaining.
10: Whoops. Forgot to claim the overflow points given by Roxas :D Gotta spend soon.

This Round's Weapons:
Hyrule only: 1 of everything, except: Party Balls, Heart Containers, Maxim Tomatoes, HRBs, POW Boxes, Pokeballs, Summon Materia, and Smash Emblems. See Faction Abilities.

This Round's Dressphere - Square Enix use only!:
Gambler 2 - Slots: Three d6 are rolled. The average of the rolls (rounded to nearest integer) is dealt to one target character. Player gains that many points

This Round's Specials:
1) X: Ultimate Armor: Automatic. X is immune to regular and weapon attacks. X can still make regular actions, but no weapon actions. Also counts as a regular attack.
2) Edge: Mug: -4 damage to one character. If the target is using a weapon, credit for the weapon’s use changes to Edge and his user. Also counts as a weapon action
3) Terry: Buster Wolf: -10 damage to one character. Target cannot attack or heal for the rest of the round. Can target special users. Terry cannot attack or heal for the next two next rounds
SSA: Auron: Unsent: Stays active until used. When Auron reaches 0 or less HP, he does not die, but he is returned with 30 HP, but cannot heal or use weapons for the rest of the game. Auron cannot attack or heal for the next three rounds after use
SSA: None

This Round's Stage:
None

This Round's Mini-game:
None

This Round's NPCs:
1 Cactuar: 1/0 HP. +5 points when defeated. If attacked, a d10 is rolled. 7-9 hits. They only appear for one round.
3 Redead: 2/0 HP. +2 points when defeated. Deals -2 damage to one inactive character each at the end of the round. They only appear for one round.

This Round's Faction Ability:
Hyrule: Magic Sack - Members may use any weapon unlimited times (weapon changes user after each use unless user can do unlimited attacks) (Check item guide or with the GM for items)

Quick but important poll!
If you want to be polled (no need to enter), please post what time zone you are in, based on GMT. I am in PST which is GMT -8. This way I can keep track of double posts better. Thank you!

Set by Cukupan
I *heart* R

Last edited by Skynetmain on Mon May 28, 2007 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 1:45 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Wait, so what happens with the HRB?

LINK ISH NOT TOO YOUNG TO PLAY WITH BATS!

Anyway, Edge pulls out a bag of PWN on Auron for -4 damage.

A Cactuar turns into a bowl of petunias.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 3:24 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Uncle Xyzzy wrote:
A Cactuar turns into a bowl of petunias.

Changed to a Redead since Cactuars cannot be hit that way.

HRB stuff will be explained in the PM.

Edit: And if we know why it thought that, we'd know a little something about the universe, right?

Set by Cukupan
I *heart* R

Last edited by Skynetmain on Mon May 28, 2007 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:02 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Since it's not a rule to put real info in here to help people, I live in Lala land
Zelda eats a Maxim Tomato because it has to be there, otherwise it would've been on the list of things that weren't there, such as the Maxim Mushroom. :evil:

Yay for paying attention. ^_^ Thanks for the Maxim Tomato!

If you're gonna be mean and claim it was a typo.....

Prince pulls out a BFG to shoot Auron, Kite, and Squall for -3 damage each.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:19 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Terry busts out all over Prince for -10 damage and another deadredead

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:31 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

okamotosan18 wrote:
Zelda eats a Maxim Tomato because it has to be there, otherwise it would've been on the list of things that weren't there, such as the Maxim Mushroom. :evil:

Yay for paying attention. ^_^ Thanks for the Maxim Tomato!

In case anyone forgot (since I haven't issued one in forever), a Maxim Tomato goes like this:

Maxim Tomato: +25 HP. Character with the most damage receives the item at the end of the round. Cannot be Thrown

Auron thanks you for the heal so he doesn't have to use his SSA yet.

Also, you mispelled. It is 'tomatoe' like 'potatoe'.

Lastly, why is tomato a fruit, but ketchup a vegetable?

(Ugh. Teaches me to list the SSBM items in order. I'll have my revenge against you.)

Set by Cukupan
I *heart* R

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:50 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

...Except for the part where Edge Mugged Auron, changing credit for the item from Auron to Edge, giving Edge the heal, right? :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:55 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Prince is down to 0 too, and he's taken more damage this round. :P

(And I think you've only done one Maxim Tomatoe this game; I didn't remember how it worked :P)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 194 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 13  Next