Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Jun 29, 2024 10:11 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 6:51 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

I'm not going to be on today for very long but could someone PM the inactive people and ask them to add their vote? Dawn is looking very suspicious.

Honk Honk Honk $#%#$% honk hooooonk.

- Honk

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 7:15 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Soul Steal- 22 required

Dawn2- 12 vote: plducala16, Kugetsu, flatluigi, meowth1982, cap, YesItIsh, gundam_kola01, laq, o_0, warxelo, Matt, Wind,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 7:47 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
I can message some people, but I'm sure people are tired of me posting and urging. :P It IS Christmas Eve, so I doubt that such a great amount of people are going to be on.

To the living people - if you can get majority, please do. At this point in time, Dawn is a much bigger threat than DarkLegendary. It would be better to get rid of her first, since Dark is no longer active.

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 8:04 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Ok.. Dawn.

How can innocents win if you are evil? They need to exterminate evil. If they don't do so, they lose.

Who cares what you SAY YOU ARE. The innocents CAN'T WIN AT ALL unless ALL EVIL IS GONE. Your role is EVIL.

You were the biggest killer the entire game. The innocents need you gone. For their good. So what if you say killing you off would be a mistake. Not killing you off is even worse.

My 2 cents.

Image Image

Lurv Teh Leetlemen. Dawn2 made the cell. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 8:34 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

plducala16 wrote:
Ok.. Dawn.

How can innocents win if you are evil? They need to exterminate evil. If they don't do so, they lose.

Who cares what you SAY YOU ARE. The innocents CAN'T WIN AT ALL unless ALL EVIL IS GONE. Your role is EVIL.

You were the biggest killer the entire game. The innocents need you gone. For their good. So what if you say killing you off would be a mistake. Not killing you off is even worse.

My 2 cents.

Try and listen to reason. She protected people for many nights and many of those people she protected were innocents. She helped you guys kill off Werewolves. Isn't that enough? She was on the side of innocents. Sure, we can soul steal her tonight but if she protects an Innocent and the mafia member targets that innocent, they will die. Than perhaps you can kill her. Don't soul steal her now.

I am NOT going to soul steal Dawn.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 8:43 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
Dawn, that's the point. To get you to reveal your coin colour. Obviously if you did reveal it to me, I was going to ask one of the townsfolk I was in contact with if that was against the rules or not. I didn't ask you just for the heck of it.

It shouldn't really matter if she is killed tonight because if we get a double execution and Stephanie isn't a baddie, the we win right there. I don't see why we should prolong the inevitable....

CLICK IT!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 8:46 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Kugetsu wrote:
It shouldn't really matter if she is killed tonight because if we get a double execution and Stephanie isn't a baddie, the we win right there. I don't see why we should prolong the inevitable....

If we let Dawn die than that blows our chances of saving an innocent. She could protect someone and if a Mafia targets them, they'll die instead.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 8:49 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Ammer wrote:
Kugetsu wrote:

If we let Dawn die than that blows our chances of saving an innocent. She could protect someone and if a Mafia targets them, they'll die instead.

That's true, but if we kill of Dawn and Dark, there can only be one possible baddie left. Dark can only be the last mafia member (Stepanie was proven "not mafia" as far as I know), and Dawn is the "Jelly Poisoner". Even if Stephanie is bad, she can't attack anyone.

The only other possibility can be a conversion, which there is also an obvious choice for. No matter the situation, the game will end tonight or tomorrow, and the innocents win.

Twiz - I didn't say Stephanie was the last mafia member. I said Dark was ;)

CLICK IT!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 9:42 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Ammer.. How do we know Dawn isn't lying? Not saying you are lying, but she could be yanking our leg. she could be a really, really evil person trying to confuse us.

And with your method of bribery Dawn.. if you are WHAT YOU SAY YOU ARE, I will buy you a codestone. :P

Image Image

Lurv Teh Leetlemen. Dawn2 made the cell. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 9:46 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Hehe, get that codestone ready. :lol: I don't see why Dawn would lie about something like this. ;)

Now Dawn, look on the bright side. You can end the year with a bang. :)

CLICK IT!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 9:50 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

O_o; Ookay. I don't understand why Dawn would bother to reveal her role, and then go and yell at all of us because we don't believe her.

Hey, the game is based on lying, right? And there's no way to tell who's lying and who's not, right? Unless you have proof you'd like to share.. :P (Not accusing you here, Dawn, just pointing out that there's really no point in getting worked up over it)

I have four cents, not two. :P *throws four cents into the fountain*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 11:44 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

plducala16 wrote:
Ammer.. How do we know Dawn isn't lying? Not saying you are lying, but she could be yanking our leg. she could be a really, really evil person trying to confuse us.

We don't. We simply have to go on her claim.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 2:37 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Well Ammer Dawn has already claimed to be evil and the Mafia is defeated. So despite our best efforts, good seems to have won this time.

Honk Honk Honk $#%#$% honk hooooonk.

- Honk

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 2:37 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Maybe if she gives up cookies, we won't have to kill her. :3 I wonder if she can switch the execution every time? o_-

CLICK IT!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10