If you're feeling down and blue and need a little pick-me-up, then this is the place to be people!
Topic locked

12 things to do while ordering pizza

Mon Jul 19, 2004 5:42 am

1. Do not name the toppings you want. Rather, spell them out.

2. Put them on hold.

3. Ask for the guy who took your order last time

4. Say hello, act stunned for five seconds, then behave as if they called you.

5. Ask if you get to keep the pizza box. When they say yes, heave a sigh of relief.

6. Tell them to double-check to make sure your pizza is, in fact, dead.

7. Terminate the call with, "Remember, we never had this conversation."

8. When the order is repeated, change it slightly. When it is repeated again, change it again. On the third time, say, "You just don't get it, do you?"

9. State your order and say that's as far as this relationship is going to get.

10. When they say, "Will that be all?" snicker and say "We'll find out, won't we?"

11. If he/she suggests anything, adamantly declare, "I shall not be swayed by your sweet words."

12. Be vague in your order. When they ask what you'd like on your pizza say, "Oh, a little of this, a little of that..."

Mon Jul 19, 2004 8:01 am

Heh, the last one got me laughing. I dunno who.

Mon Jul 19, 2004 9:14 am

10 gave me bad mental images. :(

Tue Jul 20, 2004 7:08 am

hahaha,

i've done no 8, while there was a long long queue after me, it wasn't intentional. they just didn't have the toy i was collecting.. and we got confused. plus i was on a lunch break buying stuff for someone else, and got confused.. *shuts up to stop digging herself into a hole*

Wed Jul 21, 2004 12:13 am

Haha, I've seen those before. They make me laugh everytime. :roflol:
I liked them all. Haha.

Fri Jul 23, 2004 1:19 am

No. 8 is the best, i can see my mom doing something like that...ironic how i just ordered pizza not two hours ago...

Fri Jul 23, 2004 3:58 pm

I cracked up reading number 10 :roflol:

Mon Jul 26, 2004 7:02 am

I love number 8, and the last one would be funny in the right sort of voice :P

Poor pizza people!

Mon Jul 26, 2004 4:46 pm

BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! We shall wreck havick onto all pizza places!!! Haha, jk. (Maybe later :P)

Similar to number 1, another could be, Do not tell them the toppings, instead, describe them.
Ex: Call on the phone
*picks up phone* Pizza person: Welcome to Dominos, may I take your order?
You: yah, I would like a pizza please.
Pizza person: What toppings would you like??
You: On my pizza, I would like some thin sliced meaty stuff. Ummm.... it's kinda reddish, and it's circular, got any of that???
Pizza person: Do you mean pepperoni???
You: Yah yah, some of that, but not TOO much!! ok??
Pizza person: ok, pepperoni pizza, any other toppings??
You: Yah, yah, I also want some of that yellowy, whitish stuff, that's all goopy and hot. I always order some of that too. You know, it can go all OVER the pizza, yah, yah, I want some of that stuff too.
Pizza person: You mean cheese?
You: So that's what you guys call that stuff these days. Yah yah. Some "cheese" please.
Pizza person: That comes on every pizza though. Ok, so your final order is a pepperoni pizza. Is that it?
You: Oo! OO! I want some cheese too, you forgot that part.
Pizza Person: *irratated* Ok, you want a pepperoni with CHEESE pizza. IS THAT ALL???
You: Hmmm......Oh ya, and I want some of that liquidy stuff, you know, that comes in those cups. It's kinda brownish, and fizzy. By chance, is there any of that left??
Pizza person: soda? yes, we do have soda. Would you like coke?
You: hmmm...ya, I guess so. Ok, that's all.
Pizza person: OK, YOU WOULD LIKE A PEPPERONI WITH CHEESE PIZZA WITH A COKE, IS THAT ALL?????
You: Yes. Thank you. *hangs up*
Pizza person: NOOOO! YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOUR ADDRESS!!!! WHERE DO I BRING THE PIZZA?!?!?!?!?!! * breaks out and cries.*

Haha, it's brilliant. SLowly, one by one, we will bring pizza people to INSANITY. BWUAHAHAHA. *clears throat* hehe.

Mon Jul 26, 2004 5:01 pm

Veritas wrote:BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! We shall wreck havick onto all pizza places!!! Haha, jk. (Maybe later :P)

Similar to number 1, another could be, Do not tell them the toppings, instead, describe them.
You: On my pizza, I would like some thin sliced meaty stuff. Ummm.... it's kinda reddish, and it's circular, got any of that???
You: Yah, yah, I also want some of that yellowy, whitish stuff, that's all goopy and hot. I always order some of that too. You know, it can go all OVER the pizza, yah, yah, I want some of that stuff too.
You: So that's what you guys call that stuff these days. Yah yah. Some "cheese" please.
Pizza person: That comes on every pizza though. Ok, so your final order is a pepperoni pizza. Is that it?
Pizza Person: *irratated* Ok, you want a pepperoni with CHEESE pizza. IS THAT ALL???
You: Hmmm......Oh ya, and I want some of that liquidy stuff, you know, that comes in those cups. It's kinda brownish, and fizzy. By chance, is there any of that left??
Pizza person: OK, YOU WOULD LIKE A PEPPERONI WITH CHEESE PIZZA WITH A COKE, IS THAT ALL?????
Pizza person: NOOOO! YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOUR ADDRESS!!!! WHERE DO I BRING THE PIZZA?!?!?!?!?!! * breaks out and cries.*

Haha, it's brilliant. SLowly, one by one, we will bring pizza people to INSANITY. BWUAHAHAHA. *clears throat* hehe.

That's brilliantly evil, Rachel. I have to remember that one. MUHUHAHA. *cough* Anyway, hilarious joke. I've seen an entire list like this one, only I think it was like 50 things to do while ordering pizza. It had a whole bunch of other ones. *runs off to dig it up*

Mon Jul 26, 2004 5:06 pm

Apricus wrote:
Veritas wrote:BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! We shall wreck havick onto all pizza places!!! Haha, jk. (Maybe later :P)

That's brilliantly evil, Rachel. I have to remember that one. MUHUHAHA. *cough* Anyway, hilarious joke. I've seen an entire list like this one, only I think it was like 50 things to do while ordering pizza. It had a whole bunch of other ones. *runs off to dig it up*

Why thankyou!!!! Now remember, meet at my house tomorrow afternoon at 3:00pm, to begin phase 2 of mission PizzaPeril. Main target :DOMINOS. bwuahahahaha. We attack at dawn. Now WHO'S WITH ME?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Mon Jul 26, 2004 5:07 pm

12 things to get people to call cops on you for should be the title, nah I've pranked people before, but pizza places usually have caller ID so they can call right back..."Hello Mr. Anderson."

Mon Jul 26, 2004 5:34 pm

Articfox wrote:12 things to get people to call cops on you for should be the title, nah I've pranked people before, but pizza places usually have caller ID so they can call right back..."Hello Mr. Anderson."

I doubt they would call the cops for someone acting "different." I don't know. Me and my friend have phone pranked a pizza place before and they didn't call us back or anything.

Mon Jul 26, 2004 6:14 pm

Veritas wrote:
Articfox wrote:12 things to get people to call cops on you for should be the title, nah I've pranked people before, but pizza places usually have caller ID so they can call right back..."Hello Mr. Anderson."

I doubt they would call the cops for someone acting "different." I don't know. Me and my friend have phone pranked a pizza place before and they didn't call us back or anything.

It all depends on the person, usually they never call the cops just do it to scae you.

Tue Jul 27, 2004 5:36 am

Brilliant, absaloutley brilliant!!!!
Topic locked