Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 9:29 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 237 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 16  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 7:49 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

The fingers still tight around her neck, her vision still blurred, her body getting increasingly numb. Was this her end, that villager’s last laugh a slow death like this?

White Edit: Please follow the 3 sentence rule.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 8:09 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Raiu finally finds Neko laying on the ground. "Neko!" Raiu rushes over and bends down next to her. He begins to exaimin her body. "Poison," Raiu reaches into a poach and pulls out a herb. "Here chew on this it will slow down the poison wile I make the proper antidote." Raiu Puts the herb in Nekos mouth and then starts preparing the antidote.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 8:17 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

“...get...get the seal off...” she weakly muttered as her eyes closed slowly. ‘...I...I can’t move...’ she thought, ‘...I can’t speak anymore...oh gods...I hope that antidote works...’

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 8:23 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"There is a seal on you!" Raiu looks and finds it on her back and rips it off. "There the seal is off." Raiu then continues to make the antidote. "Here it's done' Raiu takes his cup of mashed herbs and water and pours it into Nekos mouth.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 1:08 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Quickly downing the so-called antidote, Neko at least got her speech back. “...I hope that works, because it tastes horrible.” She muttered as she attempted to roll onto her back. Not doing very well of course, but trying none-the-less.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 4:48 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Location: The digital rp world of my brain (sitting here at the computer talkin to my peps! w00t)
Glyfforin slowly gained consiousness lying in the mud. "Usually a fall like that doesnt do anything to me... maybe it was him..." he said, thinking about the strange man. "Where did they all go?" he asked himself, wondering if the girl was ok. *screach* the sound rang through his head, his heart began to beat faster. "The voice that never dies... i remember who he is!" he said, recolecting a moment from his past that the strange man was in. "His curse reigns throughout the world... the demon that came straight from pandoras box... but does that mean that..." he began to realize that this meant that Neko was in trouble, beyond any of their comprehention. He stood up, putting his hand out, his shield that was still up, minimizing to just a feather and flying back to his hand. He started flapping his wings and he jumped, starting to fly. He leaned forward and shot off through the trees, trying to find any traces of Neko or any of the other half-demons that were there, they were all in danger.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:44 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Her hand raised to her forehead, "...at least I can move again..." she muttered softly. "...I hope that I don't have to ever take that antidote again..." Neko said with a slight smile, "...unless you make it taste better Raiu..." The girl carefully sat up, leaving back heavily onto her arms, a soft sigh escaped her lips. "...Well if I wasn't muddy before then I certainly am now..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:53 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Location: The digital rp world of my brain (sitting here at the computer talkin to my peps! w00t)
Glyfforin spun over Neko, and flew head-first into a tree. "Oww... i still dont have the hang of this..." he said, sliding down and standing up. "Ah, you found a temporary release on the seal, good work, but what you removed wasnt the only spell cast on her, there is one much deeper, and the only way i know of dispelling it could possibly cause havoc and chaos throughout the world..." he said.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 5:15 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

The girl glanced up at Gryfforin, her eyes slightly widened. “So...you’re saying I’m cursed or something?” Neko asked softly. “And I didn’t find the release from the seal...Raiu did...” she muttered quietly, pointing to the tiger.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 5:32 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"Neko you should rest you will heal better wile your asleep" Raiu says leaning up against a tree. Raiu reaches overhead and breaks a branch of the tree. He then pulls out his knife and starts to widdle.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 6:50 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

“I’m not just going to lay here and sleep...for all I know I might not wake up.” She replied. “I have him saying that if I’m cured then there will be utter chaos...and then you just saying that I should sleep.” She sighed softly, “...isn’t there any way that we could maybe team up and save me...or more importantly the world...”

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 9:23 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Raiu puts down the branch and sheaths his knife. "Fine but where are we going to go?" Raiu says crossing his arms. "Hmm I wonder if we can find that guy who did this to you"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 9:30 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

"I think i have to do it, i have to cure you! An old woman from my home village told me a story when i was little, she called it the prophesy. It was about a group of warriors that used the power of animals to save the world. My favorite, of course was the Griffen warrior, but the other three wariors were equally brave and needed, there was the tiger warrior, the cat warrior, and the raven warrior. does this sound familiar to you?" he said, explaining his thoughts.

Last edited by emsmu the conceded king on Fri Aug 27, 2004 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 9:50 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

((I am a tiger half-demon))
Raiu laughs. "Thats just a fairy tale". Raiu walks up to the man. "What we need to do is find that man."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 9:57 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Rivana swooped down, barely missing Shi. "Okay, I get the picture." she said, standing up. "Lead on, Rivana!"

Rivana cawed approvingly, and then, flew. Shi followed, and then saw the group. "Is this what you wanted to show me?" Shi said as Rivana landed on her shoulder. Rivana awked.

"Oh, all right. I'll go with them."

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 237 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 16  Next