Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Sep 26, 2024 10:12 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 229 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 16  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 4:20 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Amdir moaned lightly in her unconsciousness, and Shenol sent a worried glance at her. Come. We must move quickly. Something is happening. he thought to everyone. I'll get you across safely, then I'll come back for the rabbit.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 7:58 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Ryoko watched as everything around her happened. Time flew by. Everything was happening so fast. The last thing she saw was Meiou get hit by several spears. For the first time in who knew how long Ryoko felt tears begin to spill from her eyes. She tried to scream but the sound caught in her throat. Meiou was hurt, she had to do something. But what could she do? She was weakening from her hunger. She didn't know how long it had been since her last meal. If she got any hungrier she might...No, she must not think of that. All that mattered was helping Meiou.

STOP CIRCLING ME, you're making me dizzy!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 10:44 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

When the door was opened, Elily hurriedly ran out, secretly relieved that she was finally going to get out of the place. Staying in darkness for too long was getting to her. She ran up the stairs, her robes trailing behind her.

- Sweet set made by GlimmerFae-
"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Avatar removed, hotlinking problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 5:34 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He jus sat there breathing heavily wincing and bleeding. He hoped everyone could make it safely for he would be ok because he had been in worse conditions. He really hoped Ryoko would be alright he had come to feel that she was somewhat like him in his first years of creation but that she might change with his influence.

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 10:46 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Ryoko couldn't wait any longer. If she didn't do something soon Meiou would die. She already felt close to him. He seemed similar to her in ways she did not yet know. She couldn't imagine what she would do with out the chance of getting to know him. She pushed her thoughts, fears, and hunger out of her mind, ridding herself of any distraction.

"MEIOU!!!"

She cried out his name as she ran. Her eyes shimmered with fresh tears. Ryoko rushed to a friend's aid for the first time in her life. She stumbled and landed next to him, wrapping her arms around him as soon as she was on the ground. Her eyes glittered with surprise. She had never alowed herself to become attached to anyone before.

"Meiou...We have to get you out of here."

She whispered as she held him. What were these feelings she had? She had never felt like this before. Was this what it felt like to love? Popostrous, she couldn't possibly be in love with him. He was a rabbit, she hunted rabbits, she ate them. How could she fall in love with food? As she thought about it it became very clear that is was indeed very possible. He was not the small, furry, cute rodent that hopped about on four legs in the forests. He was different. He stood like a man, he spoke like a man.

Ryoko quickly collected herself. *Come now...You must pull yourself together...* she told herself. She stood up, holding Meiou in her arms. She was careful not to injure him further with her strength. How was she going to get him out of the cave with all those traps? They would never make it out alive, and Meiou was already near death. Confusion gripped her. She was the one thing she had always feared she would become, helpless. *You have to do SOMETHING!!!* her mind shrieked at her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 11:34 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Shenol flew back in pain. Ouch! Don't think so loud. Don't you know I'm sensitive to such things!?

Calming down a bit, he thought, What you can do is help the Elf get the others out of here. I have released most of the traps; there are a few I could not release without harming us all. I will show you the way out, then come back for the Creature of the Forest. The Inbetween will help heal his wounds, as they are physical. If you wish him to live, you must do as I say.

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 6:37 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He was rather surprised when Ryoko came for him and hefted him up. "Alright if your gonna insist on doing this. I do have an idea that can get us through the traps ahead if there anything like this one their pressure sensitive. So drop something on it before we get there and itll go off not hurting anything then we go over and repeat."

(Ah the years spent playing D&D's Eye of the Beholder Series have finally come in handy.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 4:34 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Shenol hissed softly. Did you not see what I have done? I released all I could! There were others I could not, for they would be the death of us all.

"Shush, and be polite." Kisa told the Lizard. "I know your worried about Amdir, and now him, but that's no reason to get angry. I find I perceive things much better if I'm calm. So then, lead the way, small Dragon."

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 4:58 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Ryoko glared at the dragon. She didn't like him very much. But there was no time for a verbal battle. She nodded and was soon on her way towards the outside world. She couldn't wait to see the surface again. A cave was not one of her favorite places to be.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 9:42 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Shenol nodded in approvement. He swooped down low, and landed on the first stair. I noticed that it was about every fifth stair that held the booby traps. However, higher up, they switched them around, so your going to have to follow closely.

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:18 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Ryoko nodded again. She was puzzled though. Why would someone use a pattern like that? Every fifth stair...But then they switch around...Why? Ryoko was deep in thought as she followed Shenol. She seemed not to follow very carefully let alone closely. But she did as she had been told. At first she followed the pattern. She held in mind that she would have to watch Shenol closely so she would know when to change.

Who had set the traps? Why had they kidnapped the children? Why did she even care? Those questions would have to come later. Right now she had to concentrate on following the dragon creature. That awakened more questions. She had heard him, in her head. Telepathy? Who was he traveling with? Was it Amdir?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 11:32 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Shenol hopped up the steps. It would have been funny, if the moment hadn't have been so serious. A little over halfway up, he slowed down. 5 steps.. 6 steps... four steps... 5 steps... 4 steps... So on and so fourth, until they reached the top. Then, seeing them safely to the door, he teleported down to the injured. First he brought up Amdir. When they appeared, she seemed to be flinching, but it soon ended. Then, after setting her down safely, he teleported again, this time to bring up Meiou.

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:46 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Chippers woke up not know where she was, somehow she had been captured and found herself in a jar, How could she get out. She felt an exausting heat come over her, she could not see her anyone how did she get in the jar? who could have done this to her, amist all the confusion all she could think of was finding the children.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 10:20 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

[So does that mean the group is back of the surface? I'll assume it is for now.]

Elily scrambled up, bursting into the warm sunshine. Whew! She had never ever felt so relieved seeing something as simple as the sunshine. The air felt calm and peaceful, and for once, she felt safe. She ruffled the two feathers on the head of her staff, then turned to the injured. Elily casted some white magic, and the white feather on her staff glowed, as she pointed it to Amdir.

- Sweet set made by GlimmerFae-
"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Avatar removed, hotlinking problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 3:27 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Meiou looked around he didnt seem all that concerned about his wounds. He felt somone was missing but who? The fairy ofcourse but what happend to her he wondered. "Miss fairy can you hear me? Where are you? I do not see you here with us any longer or sense you." [/i]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 229 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 16  Next