Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 6:23 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 2:36 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I'm probably going to have to reformat the computer before I get it just to clear all of the junk off of it. Actually.. I should do it now b/c my comp is sluggish atm....

but anywho..... I want it so bad.. every time I go to the official website my heart starts raising and I get that excited can't wait feeling.
Only about a month left though which isn't too bad.

Has anyone else read some of those transcripts that they have there where devs and stuff answer questions?

Man.. I really don't wanna know what people were planning on doing with their sims...
Asking questions like if Teen sims can "play" or get pregnant.. Or if an adult or elder sim can date teen sims :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 3:24 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Christopher wrote:
I was reading the Tech Specs and It needs 3.5gb of Hard drive....

That's it? I'm alright there then, I've got about 45 gig left on this computer.

Yep, I'm psyched! It's a shame that it's coming out in the middle of the school year and that I'll probably have to wait for Christmas or even later than that to get it. Oh well, I can wait and try to make a bunch of Sims look uncannily similar to people I know IRL in the mean time.

Yes, I'm still alive...still alive...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 4:21 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
DiscordantNote wrote:
Christopher wrote:

That's it? I'm alright there then, I've got about 45 gig left on this computer.

Yep, I'm psyched! It's a shame that it's coming out in the middle of the school year and that I'll probably have to wait for Christmas or even later than that to get it. Oh well, I can wait and try to make a bunch of Sims look uncannily similar to people I know IRL in the mean time.

I could easily manage that myself with my 180gb of Hard Drive...its just I'll have to clear out some anime...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 4:33 am 

I'm getting it the first or second week it comes out, I am a sim freak. I have each and every expansion pack, and started to collect them in the year 1999 when they first came out. I have The Sims Hot Date Maker, and Celebrity Maker, and Cop File, and I think its the Object Maker or something, I have to clear all of that, since I wont be playing it anymore because of the Sims 2,

I am glad that babies can crawl around, and not jsut sit there in there craddle, etc..I am glad out the Sleepovers too, I wish they had laundry though LOL, I think you can walk through the neighbor hood and make you sims go grocery shopping, that will be cool :) and I like the 3 story house (Plus the roof pad) :D

Set done by Starchaser

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 4:44 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

i want to get it, but maybe after it stops costing 50 bucks. i have all expansion packs now. getting kindof boring, sims2 will be a refreshment. like soda.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 6:02 am 

adbuster wrote:
i want to get it, but maybe after it stops costing 50 bucks. i have all expansion packs now. getting kindof boring, sims2 will be a refreshment. like soda.

I agree with that :) I need something new, I have been playing sims since 1999, and hmm lemme see thats..6 years of playing it, I need something like The Sims 2, so I wont get so bored anymore..

Set done by Starchaser

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 8:20 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I have all the expansions for the Sims 1, up to Unleashed, I've been too lazy to buy Superstar and Makin' Magic though!

And I'm really excited about the Sims 2 too!!
I was walking around Maquarie Shopping Centre about two hours ago (and bought a book and a sugary pretzel... :P), and I passed Electronics Boutique, and saw it there! My dad's like, "Oh look Ria, the Sims 2 is coming out in September."

Then I did a happy dance for a while, before saying, "Yeah, except knowing the way games ship over here, we'll get it by Christmas...."

Lol, the joys of living in Australia and being a game freak....

Well, my brother and sister, and I, absolutely love the Sims still. During the holidays, and sometimes on weekends, we make million dollar houses and families using cheats, and then do really pyscho things, like re-decorate the road, and building a pool around the house, and locking our sims into small rooms with fire places and waiting for the Grim Reaper to visit (muahahahaha)...........

Did I just write all that O_o ?

Heh, heh, heh..... Let's just pretend you didn't read that? K?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 8:33 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I stopped getting the expansions for Sims at superstar. Bought bro and his wife unleashed and just downloaded it from them heh.

But yeah... after a while.. I just got tired of playing the sims. It was still fun downloading new skins and objects and stuff.. but all I ever did when I actually played was build and decorate houses (which was fun).

So yep..... I really hope they got rid of the absolute required thing of having to be great friends with so many people to get ahead in your job. God that was so annoying.
All my sims would do was either sit on the phone all day or have guests over just to keep up her social life which sucked. :x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 4:54 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I have all of the Sims expansion packs, but I think I played with Makin' Magic once. By the time I got that one I was bored with the Sims and couldn't be bothered with it. Plus, I was already obsessing over the Sims 2 at that point.

I have a feeling the game is going to be fifty dollars for quite a while. The expansion packs for the Sims are still about thirty dollars each, which is what they were when they originally came out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 11:37 pm 

robot wrote:
I have all of the Sims expansion packs, but I think I played with Makin' Magic once. By the time I got that one I was bored with the Sims and couldn't be bothered with it. Plus, I was already obsessing over the Sims 2 at that point.

I have a feeling the game is going to be fifty dollars for quite a while. The expansion packs for the Sims are still about thirty dollars each, which is what they were when they originally came out.

Not all expansion packs, jus the really old ones like sims living large, house party, and hot date, you can buy together now for just 19.99, but yes, it takes abotu ay ear for them to go down, since the sims game has been the most popular PC game since 1999, and when they are doing good, they keep it a the price or higher it, until they make another expansion pack..
I unstallied the Sims, so I can make room for the sims two, I think the sims two is like all expansion packs into one, and with better graphics and more items, etc..

Set done by Starchaser

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 3:36 am 
PPT God
PPT God

You know what gets me really excited?
Watching those videos they have over at the official website. Ones where it's some movie they made.
And what really gets me pumped up is seeing the sims smile and move their mouths and just have a facial expression.. ya know?
And I read in an interview that when you zoom in close.. your Sim is aware of you and will turn towards you and will wave (or smile or something like that) at you.... GAWD that is SOOOOOO AWESOME!!!!

*hopes around spaztically*
I'm so excited... I just can't hide it...... :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 8:38 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Oh I can't wait for the sims 2! I'm such a dork. :oops: I have it pre ordered at eb games. I'm glad I have a good video card. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 2:26 am 

I love the SIMS except I can't play it anymore cause my mom screwed up the computer

"Dream as if you'll live forever; live as if you'll die today."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 11:32 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Wow, it comes out that soon? :o I never even realised. It looks really good. ^_^

Christopher wrote:

Hardly anything. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 2:25 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

They have been working on it for over a year, so its not that early.:)

I have been waiting since then and im glad it finely coming out.:) Ill be one of the first ones in line ot get me one.:) To let everyone know Best buy might be the best place to get it because when new PC games and DVD games comes out they always have them on sale. So im betting it will be 40 bucks instead of 50.:)

One page Neosite!!
My Forum!
Simulation-ville

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next