Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Sep 26, 2024 10:59 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 543 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 37  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 1:25 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

[Making a side-char to lengthen my posts XD]

Name: Tiherih (Tee-hear-ee)
Are you a plot-helper or human?: Plot-helper
Specie: Goblin
Looks: A slightly devilish look about him, he has pointed ears and long, spider-like hands that itch for wealth. His eyes are sharp, and a piercing grey. His nose, long and crooked, is sensitive and gives him an old look. His mouth, so long and thin and pale, is quick to form into a twisted smile whenever he calls upon it. His hair is covered by a green hat with a feather. Not altogether very attractive, but with a distinguished, rather cunning air.
Personality: Sly and cunning, with a good deal of wit. One can never know what he is up to, as everything going on in his agile mind is hidden by a mask. He can be hypocritical and double-faced. He is not good, but not exactly evil. He believes in only himself, without good or evil (both of which he scorns,) leading him. In fact, he believes no one can be "good" or "evil." Everybody is a shade-of-grey, and so is he.
Other: None
Anything else?: Turie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 1:25 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

[But Eo hasn't responded yet! Darn. We'll just have to go on without her.]

Proffesor Gildom cleared his throat, and spoke in his usual commanding voice, shushing every single person in the crowd. [I hope that's not power hogging]

'Now. I'm sure that most of you, somehow, probably know that I have in here the list of the selected ones. We have chosen 12 students, one from each job, based on various criterias. We have watched as they toiled [is there such a word?] through the selection exercises, and how their courage and determination pulled them through.'

'For this, we don't just choose the students based on how they did on their selection tests, but their command and usage on their jobs. Students who knew everything about their job, and loved it.'

'We also have made observations throughout this entire week. Credits were given based on their discipline and behaviour. In fact, we just ended our observations this morning after breakfast.'

Elily stole a glance at Dila who paled. She couldn't help smirking. Now look who's laughing.

The crowd got restless after being forced to wait for so long.

'Alright, alright now. I see you are all getting restless. Very well then, without much ado, I give you, the selected students for the Selected Squad.'

Elily held her breath, as she found herself crossing her fingers.

Please...please don't let it be Dila!

Gun Mage category...Andy from Year 4!

There were cheers and shouts, mostly from the boys in Year 4.

Songstress category...Karmina from Year 3!

Huge, rather surprised, applause.

Thief category...Iaran from Year 5!

There was a long and loud applause, with a few cheers and whistles.

White Mage category...Menuh, oops, sorry. Menai, from Year 3!

Wild cheers with a few boos. Apparently someone was jealous.

Black Mage category...Malea from Year 5, Trainer category...Myrei from Year 3, Alchemist, Aki from Year 4...

Loud and positive response.

Mina from Year 4 for Warrior category, Rosa-Christie from Year 6 as Samurai, and Merlin from Year 6 for Berserker.

It was the same crazy response from the audience.

Dark Knight...Kira from Year [darn, I forgot!]

And lastly, for Gunner...Elily from Year 4.

Elily's heart stopped. She didn't hear the audience's reaction. Dila didn't get it after all. She looked about frantically for Dila. Dila was staring at her, with a mixed look. There was anger, fury, embarrasment, disbelief, and shock in her face. But beneath all that, was a glimmer of disappointment in her green eyes.

[Mandy is taking over Eo's place, because Eo hasn't posted. I dunno if it's the right thing to do, but we can't wait forever, can we? Her bio will be coming along soon.]

[I didn't describe the audience's reaction for Elily, because I ran out of ideas. Care to describe it for me? I'll give anyone the honours.]

- Sweet set made by GlimmerFae-
"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Avatar removed, hotlinking problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 1:40 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

A loud cheer arose for Elily, but Menai could hardly bring her hands together to applaude. Something like a shield of pride was blocking her vision, her hearing, everything.

I'm dreaming, she thought. I must be dreaming.

And then she hoped that she wasn't dreaming. She shook her head clear, and pinched herself. It hurt. A lot. So it was real. Menai looked over at another girl, Iyani, who was the one who had booed her. Iyani considered herself to be the best White Mage in the school, surpassing even the teachers. Menai often laughed at her, but her laughter had faltered ever since she had taken the test. Iyani, though maybe not nearly as good as any of the teachers, was a very good student. She had been sure she would be selected, and Menai had hated Iyani. But now, Menai was at peace. She hated nobody.

But Iyani obviously wasn't at peace with Menai. She was throwing despising looks of pure hatred at Menai, her eyes blazing with tears and anger. She was receiving her come-uppance of being so arrogant, and she knew it.

-------

Outside the enormous school building, a shadowy figure lurked at the gates. Tiherih smiled to himself. He would wait for them to come, and then he would test for himself if the twelve selected squad members were worthy to defend the Turies. For the fiftieth time that day, he dodged from a passer-by. Not that he needed to, but he prefered not to be seen.

Shouldn't wander out like this, he thought, his eyes narrowing beneath the shadow of the hooded cloak he wore. He heard applause from inside the school, and he guessed that the chosen team were being announced. Quietly, he prowled away to slink at the back of the school, behind the thick brick wall.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 3:06 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Rosa bowed her head, her parents would be so pleased. She was joslted and patted on the back by the people around her, and gave one smile just so they were reassured she wasn't going to waste the position, but she was....Rosa just knew it.

Besides the fact that Rosa didn't want the position and that she didn't deserve it, none of the names that were called out rang any bells.
"Great, I'll be working with strangers" She muttered.

None of the other samurai's gave Rosa a horrible look like some of the other groups, but instead they just whispered behind their hands.
Who was this girl, they had probably never even seen her with her sword before, Rosa preffered to use her poisen's more than most others....

She took a deep breath, and looked up, running one hand through her hair. What now? She thought, looking round at the other selected..they were easy to spot as most hateful glances were directed at them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 3:48 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((Weeeh! I didn't realise I was away this long. *runs to catch up*))

Merlin still stood in the back rows, with a grueling head ache when the results were announced. His brow went up when he heard some of the names. Unexpected, yes, but still, fitting, he thought. A crowd started to sheer with the first name, his hand darted to his head, gritting his teeth.

Andy, not a bad choice, he mused, he had the youngster training. As these things interested him, he didn't knew exactly why. The others were called and his head ache increased a few degrees.

He finally stepped up into the crowd, edging towards Mina.

Then his name was called. He stopped. His body trembling for a few short moments. Some of the other berserkers gasped, but there was more of a tense silence. The crowd started to disperse. Merlins gaze followed the announcer, almost with an angry glare. But the person he gazed to, refused to answer.

At last Merlin got desinterested and stepped up next to Mina.

His voice had a slight hard edge, "so, this is going to be an interesting... trip."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 5:56 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Mina gaped at the sound of her name. It couldn't be. There was some mistake. There had to be some mistake.

Don't be stupid. Mina thought, shaking her head. They wouldn't make a mistake on something as important as this. No, this must be real...

Her whole body quivered for a moment. This was really, truly happening. She had been chosen. She was on the Squad. Looking around, Mina saw some of the other Warriors staring rather dissapointedly at her. They, too, were stunned by the results. Mina gave the reproachful ones an it's-not-my-fault-I-didn't-make-the-desicion look, then turned away.

Her heart lifted strangely. Before this, she had been so worried, so nervous. All of that seemed to go away now. She felt almost deliriously happy.

"So, this is going to be an interesting... trip."

Mina turned around. A boy, who Mina recognized as Merlin, was standing beside her. He was two years older than her, she knew, and had been chosen for the Berserker position. Mina smiled. "You make that sound like a bad thing." She said to him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 9:11 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

"Since the exams for this assignment were so difficult," Merlin said, a little absent with few feeling in his voice, "I conclude the assignment itself will a challenge, only for the best."

"I found the tests a challenge, but not so pleasant, thus I say the assignment itself will be worse." His voice sounded with a cold logic, a feeling he had accumulated over the years. Maybe partly because he was trained as a berserker, he had to keep his feelings more check, not to berserk at all times.

"The company is very bright," he said, finally nodding to Iaran, "and sociable." He raised one brow, his sentence not meant as a negative signal, more as a conclusion.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 11:55 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Iaran's heart leap with joy at the announcement of her name. She jumped up and down, the other thieves were nothing like her. They were all silent and unsociable, and always hidden in the shadows.

When Karmina, Menai and Elily were also called out Iaran applauded and whistled loudly, she ran up to them all and almost strangled them with a hug. "Wow! We all got in! How awesome!" She bounced up and down then giggled and threw them back their potions, "Oops, I stole these this morning. But you can all have them back now."

Then Iaran smiled more, "I'm going to go around and see who the other 12 are, I don't know many of the other people, I sure hope they're nice." Then Iaran ran around the room, looking for another chosen student. The first person she saw was a girl, who she recognised as Rosa, who had also been selected.

"Hi! I'm Iaran! I'm the thief that was selected! You're Rosa aren't you? What job are you?"

Last edited by ria on Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:00 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Name: Kira
Default job: Dark Knight
Personality: Stubborn, acts cold hearted but really isn't.
Looks: Short brown hair that is never neat, wears a leather vest and leather skirt. She has peircing red eyes.
Other [about your character]: She was raised in a family where she was taught all her life that you shouldn't trust anyone. Eeven though there was peace in the world her family never let Kira know it was true.
Are you willing to post at least once a week?: Yes
Anything else: Turie

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kira looked over the others from the back. She tried her best to act like she didn't care much about being choosen, but she couldn't hide the excitment in her eyes.

Displined, displined (sp?) No one gets anywhere in life if they can't control themselves

The thought get running through her head. It was the last thing her parents always said to her whenever she talked to them. She wanted to impress them so much. She watched as other people started jumping up and down with their friends.

I don't need friends.

Image Image

Last edited by Mandy on Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:02 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

(GAH! behind AGAIN DAMNIT! I never get to enjot mealtimes with eveyone else....XD)

Reaching the dining room with record speed, Aki wizzed through the line of students in varying stages of wakeing up, to snatch his bacon and eggs and a carton of milk.

Plopping down at a table near Andy, Aki promtly began pilling his bacon and eggs on his toast to make a sandwhich. He ate as he did every morning, eating with one ear for intersing occurances at the other tables, and another for conversations at his own.
At least for the beginging he did.

His ear caught someone shouting that "squad results posted after breakfast"

Suddenly he wasn't all that hungry anymore.

Looking down at his bacon and egg sandwhich he sighed, and forced himself to eat a few more bites untill he had eaten a little more then half of the sandwhich.

It still felt like he had made a breakfast of the butterflies in his stomach.

That day was a very eventful breakfast indeed, especialy for the tables behind him, an almost-fight and something with a rabbit?
A very eventful day for the table in the far corner, he heard someone gasp as a potion vial was levatated, and out of curosity turned around to see.
The vial was no longer levatating, but sitting on the table, whomever made it levatate was long gone, leaving only a girl staring at the potion like it might bite her. A silly notion indeed!

Aki was never given the chance to show the girl what the blue vial did was heal small wounds and fatigue and could cause no harm.
For the student in the room began leaving as though some invisible force were lureing them to the exits, or as if some sweet surpri-

The Selected Squad results!

Aki hurried out of the Cafateria to the Grand hall with the rest of students, and like them held his breath ...and waited.

When the names wer called out, Aki hardly heard the cheers for the those selected...just the jobs and the names...

Gun Mage...

Songstress...

Thief...

White Mage...

Black Mage...

Trainer...

and....

Alchemist, Aki from year 4!

Looks like I'm back!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 3:44 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Malea wondered out with the rest of the group. She was hoping a little that she would make it. She was nervous. Why am i so nervous! she thought.

Black Mage...Malea, from year 5...

She was shocked. This would be fun, she might be able to meet some new people. She listned as the other names were called.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 7:13 am 
PPT God
PPT God

[Now that this is all done with, can we all get out of the school and start quickly? :P]

Menai barely had a chance to smile and hug Iaran back before she was gone. Menai smiled anyway, and turned to Elily to say "well done" when she caught Iyani's eye. Menai couldn't help grinning at Iyani in a friendly way, just to wind her up. But Iyani simply make an effort to regain her composure, and then stalked out, lifting up her skirt as she stepped out.

Menai shrugged, and said, "Well done, Elily!" before turning her mind to the other members of the Squad, the people she would have to co-operate with. Andy? A gun mage she knew by name and sight, but not really acquainted to. He seemed all right from a distance. Karmina? The girl who always sat it in the corner, it seemed. Menai really didn't know her, but she had heard Iaran tell Elily that Karmina was all right. She shouldn't be too much of a problem... Rosa-Christie? Who was she? Menai was feeling slightly queasy about meeting whoever Rosa was, she being three years younger. Merlin. She didn't know him, either. Mina? Menai wasn't sure, but she seemed okay, too.

She was brought from her thoughts by somebody clapping her very hard on the back, and she was startled.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 8:10 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

[Well, slash, you're welcome to join, but I insist you read the entire first post carefully before posting your bio. ^_^ ]

[Great new character, Jade! ^_^ ]

Now that it all sank in, the congratulations from Menai and the bear hug from Iaran confirmed it, Elily felt happy, excited, joyful. Dila was nowhere to be seen, but Elily didn't really care. At the moment, Dila could go cry her eyes out for all she cared. Elily found herself grinning as the truth bit into her.

She made it!

Elily looked around, her violet eyes wildly scanning for Andy, Mina or Aki. She needed to congratulate them. She didn't know who Rosa-Christie, Merlin, or Myrei were, but she was sure they had a strong personality. Karmina was chosen as well, she had to go congratulate the Songstress later, and might as well make friends.

Proffesor Gildom now had to shout to get everyone's attention.

Will the 12 chosen students please stay back in the hall? The rest of you may GO BACK TO YOUR CLASSES!!

Elily froze. She was in the process of leaving the hall. Looks like there was more.

- Sweet set made by GlimmerFae-
"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Avatar removed, hotlinking problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 8:24 am 
PPT God
PPT God

[Hehe, thanks, GC! ^_^]

Menai looked up at Professor Gildom, wondering what he (she?) had to say to them. She glanced at Elily, who had been on her way out of the hall. Menai waited as all the other students who hadn't made it slowly left.

--------

Tiherih sat down with his back to wall, his hands behind his head with his fingers interlocked. There wasn't any need to fret and get impatient (not that he ever did,) he had all the time in the world - he could wait all day. A secretive, small but crooked smile appeared on his face, and he made a tiny "Hm!" noise of enjoyment. It was all he could do at the moment - it wouldn't be wise to start whistling cockily and draw attention to himself. He had never learnt to whistle, anyway, for a whistle had never really been essential in his curious life.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 8:27 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Iaran looked back at the professor, "Come on.." she grabbed Rosa's hand and dragged her back with the other 12.
So these are the others, at least I know some people...

Then Iaran spotted Karmina and hugged her further, "Yay! Now I have some more friends, this is going to fun!"

((I love Iaran in this rp, she's so happy! She'll probably find a Songstress sphere later, or maybe Lady Luck or Mascot, this trip will be very amusing and entertaining :D ))

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 543 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 37  Next