Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Sep 26, 2024 10:13 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 229 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 2:22 am 
PPT God
PPT God

As the young girl picked up Chippers she could feel her strength and powers rejuvinate.

"Thanks so much for rescuing me, now it is my turn to help rescue you children, don't worry help is on the way." Chippers told the child.

Just then the elder man started stirring and groaning, he was hurt from his fall and had broken his leg. Not paying attention to where he was going he had fallen into one of his own traps.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 2:59 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Before you go, Fairy, I ask you to do something. As I have to be back in line, it will be very short. If you ever have a chance to speak to Kisa Chance, tell her that I have freed some of the children, and are following the rest of the group. I have carefully selected them. Thank you!" the child said. "You have my best wishes. Good luck!" Then the child blew lightly on Chippers.

"I thought so. The Seer has another message for you." the rider said. "We are camped close by, and from the looks of it, many of you need rest."

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 1:22 am 
PPT God
PPT God

As the child blew softly on Chippers fairy dust filled the air strenthening Chippers and giving her the strenghth and power she needed to get back to Kisa, she thought she knew right were to go but when she went down the dark cave she lighted her wand and looked around all she could see were cyborgs and parts all over the place. Were is every one I do hope they are all ok. Looking around some more she could not find any of the rescue group.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 2:04 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Suddenly, Ryoko stiffened, her nose twitching. She smelled magic, strong magic. It had to be the fairy. She had returned to the cave somehow.

"Wait a second. I smell her! She's here!"

Ryoko became very excited. Now she would be able to get Meiou to get out of there! He had been insistent on staying and looking for the fairy. Now the fairy had found them! Well, she was in the cave at least.

"Fairy! We are here! The others have returned to the surface!"

STOP CIRCLING ME, you're making me dizzy!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:47 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He was quite surprised by this but was quite happy as well."Then what are we waiting for? If you would lead the way Ryoko."

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 12:29 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"Oh! Yes, of course!"

Ryoko blushed slightly. She had nearly forgotten about the surface. She could almost feel the warmth of light on her face.

"Follow me."

With that, they were on their way. It felt strange to her. She had nver been so eager to regroup with people before. But she shrugged it off for the moment, putting all her concentration on what lay before her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 3:06 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Follow us." Kisa said, nodding towards the other Elf. "This is one of my advisors. His name is Cleren."

The rider nodded. "The horses that you did not return to us are over there." he said, and whistled loudly. They once more galloped over, and Kisa climbed onto the lead horse, the white one, easily.

"Amdir, the black one is yours."

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 4:03 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Elily ran over to her horse eagerly, so happy to see her friend back. Although they only just met. She let it nuzzle her hand before climbing up onto her horse. It was time to get going!

- Sweet set made by GlimmerFae-
"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Avatar removed, hotlinking problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 8:29 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Chippers was glad that they were once again on their way. "Beware of the obstacles along the way." she told them. "For what you think is, is not and what you think is not, is. Don't let this fool you."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 10:47 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Kisa nodded. "In that thing you are right, Fairy. Stay close by, all of you, or you may be hurt."

"Aena." Cleren said, and immediately all the horses started to walk.

The Denatou Camp was very active. They could here the activity long before they could see the camp. When they got there, however, all the activities were stopped, and everyone came to greet their leader.

Kisa smiled, happy to be with her own people. At that moment, an old Elf walked slowly up.

The Elf spoke some words in Denatou, and Kisa nodded.

"This is Neale. She is the Seer, and she can only speak Denatou. She says she has something important to tell us about our quest."

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 3:18 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Ryoko covered her eyes as she again emerged from the cave and was met by the bright sun. Once her eyes had adjusted she uncovered them and looked around. The others had mounted some horses and were riding towards a camp of some sort.

Seeing as she had no need of a horse, Ryoko ran after them. She was quick to catch up. They reached the camp within minutes. Ryoko had heard the hustle and bustle of the camp long before they had arrived, but as soon as they set foot inside all business came to a complete halt.

"What's with them? Are we that unusual of a group?"

She was acting like her old ignorant self again. An old elf approached them and spoke some words in Denatou. Ryoko didn't understand what the woman had said, but Kisa had. She explained to them that the elf was a seer named Neale who had important information regarding their quest.

"It is a pleasure to meet you Neale. I always look forward to hearing the wisdom of elders. I would like to ask what sort of information would you have for us?"

Despite the rumors of demons not being creatures of respect, Ryoko was on her best behavior. Unlike the beliefs of many people, demons greatly respected their elders. They listened to the wisdom of the old as often as possible, to better understand the world in which they lived. This was how they had learned to survive so well, and also why they were so dangerous.

Ryoko could sense the surprise of the others. She knew that had never expectec her to be one to show such respect towards an elderly woman. The truth of the matter was, no matter how spiteful she would seem, she would always hold those older than herself in high regard. She felt the eyes of many on her. She knew they knew she had demon blood. The people of the camp seemed nervous, and they kept a close eye on her.

"Is it really so surprising for a demon to show respect towards an elder?"

She asked them angrily. She felt like she had just been insulted. Only lower class demons were the mindless monsters described in village stories. Her blood boiled. She could feel the heat radiating from her body. She had been very angry that day, to angry. She was also very hungry. Hunger and anger did not mix well with her species. She felt angry over the tiniest thing. Not a good sign. If she didn't get some food soon, she would surely lose her mind.

"I'm getting hungry."

There was an edge to her voice, as though warning them of something.

"Very Hungry."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 6:06 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Kisa translated everything Ryoko said to the Seer, and any other who could only understand her language. Then, after receiving their replies, she turned to Ryoko.

"These are my People, the Denatou. We are a nomadic tribe, and our business is trading. We also take care of many horses, as you can see. If you notice, there are no children here. I am the youngest, in fact. They were all taken by the kidnapper.
Neale said that she knew that you were a Demon when she first knew you were here. She knows the ancient Demons, and most today, have high standards, and are very noble, if given the right cause."

The Seer said something else, and Kisa nodded.

"The message she has to give is: Go to the beginning, to get to the end. To learn what is real and what is pretend. To know the truth of what is right, and save the children from their plight."

Amdir gasped, and Shenol flew back. Evidently, they had been surprised at this. Kisa looked at her strangely for a second, then said, "We shall continue on with this topic after dinner, at the Camp Fire. It is there our most important discussions were brought up."

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 11:09 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

As Kisa translated what the Seer said to the group, Elily paid attention and listened closely to what the Seer had to say, though it was rather hard to hear what Kisa was saying as she was standing at the back of the group. At the back of the group was where she preferred to be, and probably where she best belonged. Being unnoticed and if possible, practically invisible was the best way to go, or so she was taught by her mother.

However, at Ryoko's statement, she stopped paying attention, distracted. The tiniest of concern and worry crossed her face, though she did a rather good job hiding her feelings.

The demon looked annoyed, and from what she said - hungry. Resentment and hunger were not pretty when put together, especially from a demon. She didn't even want to think of what would happen, should Ryoko lose control of herself.

Elily found herself gripping her staff tightly, probably due to sudde subconscious fear. She began to feel distant, and inched one or two steps back from the group, the two long, magical tailfeathers hanging from the top of her staff dangling gently. Elily idly reached up and stroke the white feather, then the black. It felt soft, like always.

Her thoughts were brought back to the annoyed demon. She certainly hoped that the demon wouldn't go on an attacking frenzy. If so, Elily doubted she would stand much of a chance against Ryoko, who seemed as if she wouldn't hesitate to use her powers at the slightest provocation. After all, she was only a black and white mage. Who practised black and white magic.

- Sweet set made by GlimmerFae-
"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Avatar removed, hotlinking problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 4:32 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

It was then he jus seemed to come out of nowhere and placed a hand on Ryoko's shoulder and spoke to her in demon. "Dont let them get to you. They jus dont know the truth on the matter. Where as we do and we show it." He turned to face the seer and bowed politely and then started to speak to him in Denatou. Which when translated came out to be in common "Thank you for the message elder. We will give it great thought before we act upon it."

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 5:44 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Chippers looked for Kisa in the crowed. Finding her she patiantly waited until she finished translating the message. Then told Kisa " I have a message for you from one of the children, that she has freed some of the children, and are following the rest of the group. She has carefully selected them. I hope this message will bring you some comfort.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 229 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next