Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 8:15 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 237 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 2:11 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Raiu slows down to a walk and hides behind a tree. First the tree I am on falls then the branch i was on brakes I am not having a good day. Raiu then hears footsteps and quickly stands perfectly still.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 2:50 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

“Raiu....Raiu! Are you out here!” Neko called out into the forest night as she ran. She suddenly stopped, unknown to her, Raiu was mere steps away. “Why am I even calling out to him...” she asked herself, “...it wasn’t him...it wasn’t anyone...I just saw something...why would he...or anything else even want to look at me...no one would even want to look for me. No one is worried, they just act it...because I’m human tonight...and I seem weak...that’s all...” Neko muttered as she leaned back against a tree, the same one Raiu was hiding behind.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 2:52 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Raiu continues to stand strait but then a breeze blows some dirt up his nose. "Ahh..Ahh..ACHOOO!!!" I am soo dead

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 3:00 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Neko jumped when she heard the sudden noise, but she shrugged it off, then again, she was too deep in though to decipher the sound. She sighed softly, “...I...I wish he was here right now...then maybe I could tell him...but...with my luck he’d reject me...no matter...I’m just destined to be alone I suppose...” she whispered as she pushed off the tree and started to walk back towards the spring, sniffling softly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 3:02 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

It's now or never. Raiu takes a deep breath and steps out of his hiding place. "Now who in the world would reject a lovely girl like you?"

Last edited by Raiu on Sun Sep 26, 2004 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 3:10 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

The girl’s heart stopped for a moment, her eyes widened, “R-R-Raiu...” she shuttered, not bearing to turn around. Her hand clamped tightly to her chest, and her eyes shamming shut, “D-di-did you hear all of that?” she asked softly, her voice breaking. ‘I told him everything...everything. Nothing left out...he knows it all now...’

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 3:12 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"Yep I did sorry about spying on you I just couldn't stand being away from you. I worry about you and that curse. So what did you want to tell me?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 3:13 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Although he was having fun tormenting Raiu Meious attention was drawn elsewhere as he looked on in shock as a couple of demon archers started to take aim at neko. He didnt have a choice he told himself as he drew the Crysaiga and made the flames start to surround it. "FIRE SCAR!!" He then slashed the air as the flames leapt off the blade and took off towards the demons burning their arrows after they were fired. Soon enough they were engulfed in the fires and fell over dead. "You really got to be more careful around these parts you never know when somone or something will pop out."

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 3:16 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

She turned around slowly, tears pooling in the corners of her eyes, “I-I-I can’t...I can’t tell you...” she whispered. “I just can’t!” she yelled this time, pushing him down before she started to run off into the woods, hoping that her little human body could hold out for just a bit longer. It was showing, she was tired, her strides got smaller and smaller, yet she pressed on, she still ran.

(post above...before Meiou's post...damn slow computer...)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 3:18 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Raiu heard arrows being shot at Neko so he got up and jumped at Neko knocking him and her to the ground. He then sees fire engulf the arrows and the archers. He then turns to the voice. "Who is there?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 4:24 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He shook his head an sighed. "Jus a friend rather then a foe. Jus saved your friend there from being shot by a couple of demon archers." He was tempted to jus leave them be for now an go back to jus hiding but would that really help matters any.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 11:49 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

The girls eyes went back and fourth from Raiu to this newcomer. A faint blush on her cheeks when she realized that she was now under someone that she was just running from. Squirming slightly, trying to get up and out from under the boy. Right now she wasn't concerned with safety, she wasn't censured with the new demon watching them. She just wanted this night to be over; it was slowly spiraling downward, slowly progressing to worse and worse levels.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 12:09 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Raiu relizes that he is still is on Neko and quickly gets up and blushes. "Sorry 'bout that." Raiu then reaches down a hand offering to help her up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 11:46 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Inching away from Raiu, the girl quickly shook her head, "I-it's alright..." she muttered softly. Neko quickly stood up, unassisted, brushing the dust and dirt from her clothing. She glanced over at this new and so-called 'friend' for a moment, "Why did you help me..." she questioned, looking almost suspiciously at the man.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 2:48 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He looked to neko and put his sword away carefully. "Its in my blood you could say. My mother was a human priestess and my father a demon demonhunter."

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 237 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next