Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 8:20 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 237 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 16  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 12:01 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"So you a half demon huh?" Raiu said turning to the man. Wait a second I recognize his scent from earlier. "Just a question have you knocked down any trees lately?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 5:31 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He jus refrained from laughing an looked at him. "Its a possibility i'm sometimes in a rush and tend to do things without realizing it." It was true for the most part but it was mostly a way to evade the question all together.

Please somone sign up with this an help me out to get KH2

http://freevideogames.peel.com/refer.php?l=fvg11221945rrygy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 4:54 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Shi blinked, hearing a noise. What had it been? She frowned, and went to go investigate the noise.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 11:56 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

'So...that was what I heard before...and...that means that Raiu was watching me in the hot spring...' she thought, her usual calm and collected expression suddenly turned to an angered one. But, she kept that to herself for now. Morning was fast approaching and she wanted to be alone that night, though her wishes were intruded on by two other half breeds.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 11:05 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"I wasn't watching I just cmae to check up and once I saw you I turned around. Then this guy went and knocked down a branch." Raiu said starting blush.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 11:21 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Location: The digital rp world of my brain (sitting here at the computer talkin to my peps! w00t)
Glyfforin flew down unexpectedly from out of nowhere and started humming "here comes the bride" to make fun of Raiu's embarrased expression. "So who is this?" he asked, looking at Meiou, not expecting anyone else to answer it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 4:37 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

"Maybe I knocked the branch down maybe I didnt can you prove it?" He grinned and then faced the one incuiring about him. "For now jus know im a friend."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 2:29 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Location: The digital rp world of my brain (sitting here at the computer talkin to my peps! w00t)
"Ah another one of those friends..." he said. He decided to explain what kind of friend he was talking about before the other got offended. "Im talking about the friend who can only get a friend by walking up to someone and saying 'were friends!' and they expect the other person to be like 'ok!' but really they are like 'who are you?'" he decided to stop talking at risk of sounding like a valley .

(sorry, im in a silly mood... heh heh)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 4:51 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He shook his head an sighed. "No i dont mean that at all. I have plenty of friends back at the temple jus so you know. The reason i leave it at friend is because I beleive that if certain half demons ,demons, or powerful creatures of one kind or another were to know my name they could hold sway over me and keep me from helping."

(in other words hes saying that if one with the right abilities were to know his name they could kinda do Kagome's sit to him)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 5:04 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

As Shi moved closer to the noise, she realised it was speech. She was still to far away to hear the words audibly, however, there were some that were clear.

'No... plenty of friends... The reason I leave it....Half-Demons, Demons, powerful creatures... Were to know my name they could hold sway over me and keep me from helping."

Shi had gotten close enough to hear the last sentence, a little less perhaps, but still enough to wonder by. In her pondering, she stepped on a stick, which made a sharp Crack! as it broke.

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 1:11 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Raiu quickly turned to the noise and sees Shi. "Oh come on now your here too. I thought you guys were going to stay at camp."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 3:09 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Shi shrugged. "I was, but Rivana left. I believe I was the only one still there. And then I heard a noise, and went to go see what it was. It turned out to be you."

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 7:07 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Raiu folds his arms and starts thinking aloud without even relizeing it. "Man this is an odd day I help save a beautifull girl, then it turns out I need to help save the world, and now some archers try to kill Neko and some guy apears out of no where and saves us. My life just keeps on getting stranger and stranger."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 6:15 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Wile everyone had gotten distracted he took it upon himself to disapeer again. He crouched down for a second then did a high jump and shot through the trees and their tops landing on one of the higher up tree tops. "Well Hopefully that should keep me out of trouble for abit."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 11:55 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"I'm surprised that everyone didn't run off after me like they did before..." she sighed softly as she walked throught the woods. "Don't see what's so weird about wanting to be alone tonight." Neko leaned back against a tree, crossing her arms gently across her chest; she turned her head slightly, glancing over at the horizon. "Still dark...this is a neverending night..." she whispered.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 237 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 16  Next