Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 6:24 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 8:38 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

I'm going to a wedding :) Then a halloween party after :D But I have to wear my sisters old Goth clothes *shudder*

I am in a state of SUPAH W00tNESS
Thanks for the neato set Kitten_Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 9:19 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I'm dragging all my friends over to my house. Last year I went all-out, and had a huge co-ed sleepover, but that didn't work out well so I think I'm going to scale back a little this year. We'll probably all go see Nightmare Before Christmas at El Capitan (somewhat famous movie theater), go trick-or-treating, and then hang around the house for a bit.

I still need to decide what to do for a costume, though. Last year, most of us went LotR, and I was Eowyn, but I don't think we're doing a theme this year. My dad's agreed to be an aging rock star though. :lol: And my mom was joking she might do Teresa Heinz Kerry.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 9:33 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Torture someone. o_O

Faith is often the boast of the man who is too lazy to investigate. ~ F.M. Knowles

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 9:37 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I'm gonna go out and get some CANDEEEEEH!!! Then I'm gonna eat some CANDEEEEEH!!! Then I'm gonna save the crappy CANDEEEEH until next year and then throw out the old CANDEEEEEH and get more CANDEEEEEH!!! ^_^

Zero set 13 of 26

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 9:46 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Celebrating my 3rd year and a day anniversary. :o Wow. It doesn't seem that long.

*dances around*

<STOWA|Sleep> my sister questioned the title. "Half Blooded Prince? Does that mean he's a Moogle"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 9:55 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Chaud wrote:
shortin wrote:
Nothing 8)

Damn, i was gonna sue that smiley! I guess I'l use...

Nothing :battar:

:lol: Sorry, beat ya to it. 8) Dont hate me cause I'm cool.

Lovely Set By _jaye_

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 10:28 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I'm not totally sure. I haven't really made any plans yet. I know my best friend really wants to go trick-or-treating and everything, but after last year, I'm not sure if I really want to go again. (Total disaster it was. Long story.) Besides, I've got braces now, and I know that half the stuff I get for candy I'm not even going to be able to eat. I might just try and convince my best friend into staying at home and watching some scary movies with me or something and hand out candy to the little kids. That might be fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 10:42 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Zero wrote:
I'm gonna go out and get some CANDEEEEEH!!! Then I'm gonna eat some CANDEEEEEH!!! Then I'm gonna save the crappy CANDEEEEH until next year and then throw out the old CANDEEEEEH and get more CANDEEEEEH!!! ^_^

Somebody get this girl a sedative O_O

I had some big plans, but due to circumstances beyond my control, they'll most likely fall through. I'll just have to wait and see.

Love is blindness. -- Set by my Secret Santa =D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 10:55 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Location: PinkPT. Except when I'm not on PinkPT. No, wait. I'm confused.
Zero wrote:

What she said, except it involves friends, a stick, and small children I don't like.

And a costume.

Lovely set by the equally lovely Silja!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:48 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Nothing. We rarely celebrate it over in Australia.

Gone, forever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:57 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Zero wrote:

Omg, do you live in my home?!? ;) lol That's *so* true, except we don't throw out the candy. :)

I'm not sure what we're going to do yet. We like to go the week of Halloween because the costumes are uber cheap. :) We're probably going trick-or-treating around at relatives/friends of the family's houses. Maybe we will actually go to strangers' houses this year as the girls are getting older. We will still go around with them, though. With all the craziness you hear on the news, they are still too young to go by themselves.

I would *love* to have a party, but maybe in a couple years we could start them again because all the girls will be in school and have school friends. I can't want until then, though. ;)

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 12:32 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I'm doing nothing- Halloween is against my beliefs, and I was never fond of trick-or-treating anyway.

Besides, it's getting more and more dangerous nowadays. I've heard stories from my teachers and classmates where some people would steal all the candy from your porch, steal candy like stealing purses, blow up any pumpkins they come across, ring your doorbell and launch rockets into your house when you open the door...just random chaos. It's really NOT uncommon.

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 12:45 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Yoshi wrote:
blow up any pumpkins they come across

That reminds me of something that happened a few years ago. We had a jack-o-lantern outside, but apparently some of the trick-or-treaters squashed it. So the next year, we had another one, and my brother sat outside guarding it with his paintball gun. He kinda scared some of the little kids that walked by him... XD

(picture this big guy in a black overcoat with a big gun sitting next to a glowing pumpkin)

Zero set 13 of 26

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 12:50 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Zero wrote:
(picture this big guy in a black overcoat with a big gun sitting next to a glowing pumpkin)

XDXD

Weird, nothing like that ever really happens in my neighborhood. I mean, a few cars have gotten egged. And once, someone sprayed me with silly string. :P But other than that, not much...

I guess it's because there are a lot of kids in my neighborhood, so practically the whole street is out trick-or-treating. It'd be really hard to do something without getting caught.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 1:02 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Zero wrote:
Yoshi wrote:
blow up any pumpkins they come across

That reminds me of something that happened a few years ago. We had a jack-o-lantern outside, but apparently some of the trick-or-treaters squashed it. So the next year, we had another one, and my brother sat outside guarding it with his paintball gun. He kinda scared some of the little kids that walked by him... XD

*pictures* You owe me a new set of lungs! :P Anyways...ill probably go out with some friends and use black lipstick to write things on my face...<_<

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next