Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 6:14 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 1:44 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Me and my mom are going to a neighbor's house as they're having a Halloween party. I'm going to be a king, and my name is John. xD (Get it? King John? :P)

Speculation Central - Thinking about the future... Today!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 4:45 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

My friend said she and some of her other friends were going to go and do something. Not entirerly sure what they're doing, but she invited me.

The Friday before, I told my aunt that I would help out in her second grade class if I wasn't busy.. I guess they're going to have a Halloween lunch. I might dress up in costume for that, though I've got no idea who/what I'll be.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 12:58 am 
PPT God
PPT God

This year we are going to transform our garage into a haunted house. The kids have to walk through the garage, and out the other door to get candy. :evil:

Image - Set by Sapphire Faerie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 1:23 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Having some technical problems at the moment figuring out how to do it, but when I'm trick-or-treating I want to egg all my friends in the back of the head. Or somehow get them covered with eggs. Thats the important part. Maybe drop them out of a second story window on their head.
I love halloween, second best occasion to prank people with excuses. Not that an excuse is nessesary, but I'm running out of halloween pranks. I've done this for 7 years or more, and not repeated one yet, that I remember. So I think this will be my last year, if I can think of any. Firecracker in a bag of candy.. heh heh heh.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 1:26 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Party-hopping and causing mischief.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 8:25 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I'll probably go out with a friend again and get some candy. (Maybe throw on some cat mask I have buried under my bed somewhere too...)

I'm just hoping that some cops don't think I'm drinking alcohol again. :lol: Last year me and my friend got Pepsi cans from some house that was giving out soda instead of candy...and a cop drove by and thought they were beer cans. He made us come over to his car and show him the cans. :roflol:

Gone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 9:53 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Sitting in front of the telly. :P

that's me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:43 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Hehe, same. None of my friends live close, and its not celebrated as much over here

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 1:16 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Nothing. Though I might dress up for the sake of it. It's just an excuse to wear a lot of make up and look silly. Whooo. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 7:38 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I'm digging up my Brad Majors costume and going to the late show, though its probably going to packed. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 11:00 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I'm probably going to sit on my friends front porch and scare small children. w00t.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 12:15 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Well, I don't trick or treat any more, and my friends aren't allowed to come over to my house because their parents think I'm crazy or something (Long story.) Basically I dress in all black and go out to roam the streets during trick or treeting hours. I like seeing all the kids who still trick or treat running around and such.

After trick or treating I roam the streets by myself, finding all the quietness of the dark interesting and rather spooky. Some times I check out lawns up close (last year I went around testing all the neighbor's porch swings to see which was comfiest), or some other random height of interest. (I never, never do anything really bad though. Like I never toilet paper anything, or egg anything or any sort of destructive mischief.) I'm a good child... to some extent. :P

After I get bored of roaming the empty streets, I head into the nearby woods and chill by myself. Rather lonely, but sometimes it's good to sit out in the nature by yourself with only the moon's light. I'm one of those people who can easily sit outside and admire nature for hours without being bored of it. I come home late and eat some of the left-over candy that the trick or treaters didn't get and then either go to bed (depending on how late I get back) or watch Nightmare Before Christmas. Sure, it's a childish movie, and not the least bit scary to me, but I still love the movie.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 1:45 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Actually, Medli, assuming from another person's posts, Chaud only said the word 'damn', which I gather is perfectly fine from reading the rules. I could be wrong, though...

For Halloween, I suppose I'll dress up and pass out candy.

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 1:54 am 

This year...Its going to become like a romance movie for me. I am going to fly on a plane the day of halloween to see my boyfriend who lives in another country. And then we are eaither going to go around the neighborhood scaring little kids or we are going to to to a party. And the day before I am going to help make a haunted house for the girl scout troupes here in Mexico.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 1:57 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

DM was on fire! wrote:
Geez, I don't know. Probably trick or treat. My last year.

Your last year?
You are too young to give trick-or-treating up!
You can trick-or-treat till you are 17! :P

Set=Kitten Medli
Adam+Liz=<3
Liz: Well. That proves how good everyone's memories are.
Me: Well I have no memor........What did you just say?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next