Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 4:22 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 9:27 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Setekh wrote:
Ammer wrote:
Bani5her wrote:
EDIT: Omg... evolution of Snorlax? o.O;

Wow. They're adding evolutions to the original 150 Pokemon? Soon enough all the Pokemon will evolve/be evolved from into something.

actually gonbes a prevolution, but yeah several old one offs (snorlax, kangheskhan) will have evolution/prevolutions.

Oh yes, I forgot about prevolutions.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 3:22 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

apparently in the game, you can visit all three the worlds! (kanto, johto and hoenn)
i hope that's not just a rumor :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 4:54 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Wow, MORE pokemon games? I honestly do not think I can contain my excitement :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 6:03 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Regardless of whether that was sarcasm or not, Crew, there are even more coming out. :P Just when you though they had ran out of colours and gems, they're planning a Pokemon Diamond/Pearl double version thing for the DS. Only known Pokemon from it is Munchlax (Gonbe from the Japanese side), the new pre-ev of Snorlax. :roll:

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 6:20 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Yoshi wrote:
Regardless of whether that was sarcasm or not, Crew, there are even more coming out. :P Just when you though they had ran out of colours and gems, they're planning a Pokemon Diamond/Pearl double version thing for the DS. Only known Pokemon from it is Munchlax (Gonbe from the Japanese side), the new pre-ev of Snorlax. :roll:

Fire Red and Leaf Green = buying time?

I actually can't wait for more new pokemon games.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 7:46 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Yoshi wrote:

No sarcasm I kid you not! I'm playing pokemon fire red at this moment :lol: I see how that can look like sarcasm though.
I saw the upcoming diamond/pearl murmurings on a website somone posted and now I'm all excited. They're going to run out of colors eventually though. I didn't think it could get any better after gold and silver :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 7:52 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

CrewWolf wrote:
Yoshi wrote:

No sarcasm I kid you not! I'm playing pokemon fire red at this moment :lol: I see how that can look like sarcasm though.
I saw the upcoming diamond/pearl murmurings on a website somone posted and now I'm all excited. They're going to run out of colors eventually though. I didn't think it could get any better after gold and silver :roll:
how about pokemon purple with orange spots on it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 5:26 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Great; a Battle Frontier? As if the Battle Tower wren't hard enough. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 10:06 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Tyrannitar wrote:
Great; a Battle Frontier? As if the Battle Tower wren't hard enough. :(

Which, by the way, has two sets of badges. Silver and Gold for each area. You get rare berries for getting all silver and gold.

This will be good for me, since my copy of Ruby is missing. Maybe I'll get Sapphire just so I can get a huge N. Dex on FR.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:02 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Actually, Mew isn't in the game.

Catchable Legendaries:

Groudon
Kyogre
Rayquaza
Latios
Latias
Regi-Rock
Regi-Ice
Regi-Steel

Uncatchable:

Mew
Mewtwo
Freezyr
Thundyr
Fyre
Deoxys
Jirachi
Lugia
Ho-oh
Celebi
Suicune
Entei
Raikou

Neopets: Morphone
Maple Story: Animelee, Scania

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 3:20 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Optimus wrote:
Black_Panther wrote:
rbpnmn wrote:
you have no idea how many different things I tried to get mew in the original red and blue! What I can't believe is that there really was a way to get it legally and without a mall event! I wish my ma hadn't taken my games away because I loved playing those games. I kinda doubt that I will be getting emerald. Just not enough improvements of r/s. There is a small chance though.

lol i remember all those mew codes people made up,in the end theres a glitch that allows you to catch mew in r,b,y oh well its kinda late now to offer it now,heck i havn't even played R/S for the same reason i probaly won't be gettin this one, its just to borin...catch train repeat yada yada

Are you serious? You can get Mew legally in R,B and Y? Uh, can someone fill me in on how to do it?

I haven't dealt with anything Pokemon related in years, but there was a Tour once, and those who attended had the chance to get Mew put into their cartridge somehow by The Game Designers.
Anyway, it's a Promotional Thing that has long passed.

<robT> Name ONE thing that your windows comp can do that my MAC cant
<bawss> Right click.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 3:12 am 

I remember those old days. I owned pokemon yellow, played it for hours upon hours. Then i rented pokemon silver and beat it it under 5 hours. That killed my pokemon playing days. (of course, thats is probably because i had rad through umpteen guides for the game, and knew it all by heart) I looked at the mew thing just now, and i wish i could have done that back then. Seems like such a 1337 thing to know how to do

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 3:44 am 

I did it from the gamefaqs faq.It's also possible to catch other poemon(literaly EVERY pokemon!)From that trick.It can make your game a little buggy though,so it's not a good idea to do it much.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2