Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 6:24 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 2:33 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Well, it's my favorite holiday, but I'm not doing anything. Too old to do anything. So...I have no idea what I'll be doing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 11:38 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

I've got to go to my cousins 18th for a while but I'm going to a party afterwards.

I don't know what to do with my costume though. I usually wear gothic sort of clothes anyway so everyone is prolly expecting me to go dark and gothic.
I want to go as something completely different to surprise everyone.

Thanks for my sat Jade MWAH!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 11:43 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Go as a leprechan, floella. You must admit it would be surprising. :P

the greatest love story never told.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 3:15 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

floella_de_ville wrote:
I've got to go to my cousins 18th for a while but I'm going to a party afterwards.

I don't know what to do with my costume though. I usually wear gothic sort of clothes anyway so everyone is prolly expecting me to go dark and gothic.

Go the other way, wear all white and go all angelic or something. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 6:07 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

We just stopped at Walmart last night and got *tons* of decorations. We want to do something really special this year since it's our first Halloween with a house of our own. I can't believe how much we spent, though. ;) lol There is just too much cool stuff this year. :)

I love Halloween because you can pick up a lot of neat costume parts for dressup and such later on in the year. We pick up cool makeup, wigs, wings, cat ears, dresses, accessories, etc. The girls absolutely love it. :)

I'm trying to think up something really special to do that day for the girls. Maybe a special dinner or something Halloweeny to do in the back yard . . . maybe some games or a pinata or something? Hmm, I still have a lot of time to think something up. Maybe I'll start a poll for ideas. ;) lol

Edit:
Done! :) Here's the link to my Halloween activities poll: http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7415 . :)

Image Image
<3 Divas rock! Click to join. <3

Last edited by Jasujo on Tue Oct 12, 2004 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 6:18 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I'm going to a bonfire on the 30th at my band director's house (which should be really fun!!) and my boyfriend's best friend's halloween party on actual halloween. I can't wait. :)

I think I'm going to be a hula dancer because... I was never allowed to before. My mom always said no because "I'd catch cold wearing my bathing suit outside in October". Will she see me? No. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 11:47 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Goin' Trick or treatin...Goin' trick or treatintintin.

What? It's not song time?

Candy is my name, sweets are my game.

(Steal the rhythm while you can.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:01 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

i_love_starburst wrote:
floella_de_ville wrote:

Go the other way, wear all white and go all angelic or something. :P

hmmm like Kate Bush, she's scary

Thanks for my sat Jade MWAH!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 12:17 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Dressing as a Ringwraith and hiding in the bushes outside my house and jumping out on small children when they come-a-knockin.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:49 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Are you sure you have to wear a costume to scare people, Jim?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 2:20 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Jim wrote:
Dressing as a Ringwraith and hiding in the bushes outside my house and jumping out on small children when they come-a-knockin.

Why not Sauron himself? He's a bit more intimidating. :evil:

Will you stop with the honour stuff?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 4:43 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Hunter Lupe wrote:
Jim wrote:

Why not Sauron himself? He's a bit more intimidating. :evil:

Yeah but you see, that entails knocking up big scary intricate metal armour and learning to walk on stilits or something. Its easier being a Ringwraith. You just pinch some bed sheets or old curtains and voila!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 4:46 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

People can jump out at me and scare me. Even if i know they're going to do it. No costume necessary :|

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 7:14 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Jasujo wrote:
We just stopped at Walmart last night and got *tons* of decorations. We want to do something really special this year since it's our first Halloween with a house of our own. I can't believe how much we spent, though. ;) lol There is just too much cool stuff this year. :)

I love Halloween because you can pick up a lot of neat costume parts for dressup and such later on in the year. We pick up cool makeup, wigs, wings, cat ears, dresses, accessories, etc. The girls absolutely love it. :)

I'm trying to think up something really special to do that day for the girls. Maybe a special dinner or something Halloweeny to do in the back yard . . . maybe some games or a pinata or something? Hmm, I still have a lot of time to think something up. Maybe I'll start a poll for ideas. ;) lol

Edit:
Done! :) Here's the link to my Halloween activities poll: http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7415 . :)

Do you have any ideas for decorating my dorm room? :D I've got two light up things but I have run out of ideas from there.

<STOWA|Sleep> my sister questioned the title. "Half Blooded Prince? Does that mean he's a Moogle"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 7:46 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

meowth1982 wrote:
Jasujo wrote:

Edit:

Do you have any ideas for decorating my dorm room? :D I've got two light up things but I have run out of ideas from there.

Strobe lights. And a speaker playing sounds below the human range of hearing. That will make everyone in your room (and probably everyone on your street) feel very odd. Do not play at more than 120 decibels or it will cause deafness though.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next