Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 5:25 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:39 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Oh great...12 people left, a third of us eing werewolves/mafia. So now I should vote again.....tomorrow.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 4:07 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: In my room listening to Hardcore Metal Christian music.
Crap. :(

I'm sorry for voting for Kugetsu. It's okay to execute me next time. :( I know you want to, because I just keep messing up. :) Besides, after I die, you have one less suspect.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 2:49 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I'm about ready to scream. We've executed all the people that could have helped us. 12 people left and a third of them have a fun time killing innocent people.

I'm starting to suspect the people that didn't vote this round (Starchaser, White_Wolf, and Dracolord). I have a few other suspects but I'm not 100% sure...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 6:40 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Well, what now? We can't just sit here. I guess I go back to the two people I suspected yesterday because they had been so quiet: o_0 and Twizzler. I know o_0 has given a reason for being quiet (computer) but still those are the two that come to mind for me. With 12 of us and 4 baddies, the good part is that we have a 1 in 3 chance of getting someone bad.

Anyone else have any ideas?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 9:47 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: In my room listening to Hardcore Metal Christian music.
Well, if you want to execute me, it's okay. On execution day, I'll just vote for the person who has the most votes. Even if it's me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 10:34 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I'm not sure if I wanna vote for you, o_0. If you were bad, you wouldn't be offering to be executed. But then again, maybe you planned it this way so that you seem innocent by offering to be executed in an attempt to get us to not vote you off, so you really are a bad guy.

Gah, so much confusion.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 10:35 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

:( pressure is on...we need to get a wolf on our execution or us innocents will have a really small chance of winning...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 12:31 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I got back sooner than I expected, and got some good news, and some bad news. The good news is: Tuna is back (he's in one of my RP's) and I got a new mouse. The bad news... well, you know that story, already.

Personally, I suspect Neopetsmom. She seems to be making all the accusations, or most of them if I remember right. Sure, I do agree with her that I am not posting here as much as I could, or, even, should. I am not going to cast my vote for her yet, though, because I need to go make sure.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 1:39 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Actually Twillzer 0171 the only time I accused or even voted for someone that others hadn't already accused was when I voted for o_0. All of my other votes I was following the majority just like everyone else. I wasn't very successful doing that because the majority hasn't been successful. So, yesterday (in terms of the game, that is) I decided to go through the posts to see if I could find anythint from Ammer's or Matt's post. I also counted the number of posts of everyone and found that you Twizzler and o_0 had the fewest posts at the time. So, I voted for o_0 since I felt your posts had been a bit more useful for us.

When people started voting for Kugetsu and o_0 explained why the few posts (due to computer problems), I changed my vote to Kugetsu. At this point, I certainly wish I hadn't.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 2:33 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Ah, your right about that... and you kinda pointed out Raze, too, but that's not the point. The point is, you haven't blamed as many people as I thought you did.

Well, that brings me back to step 1. Of course... who knows?

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 2:56 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Well, we haven't had much luck at all. Maybe we should go back and see who did vote first for the people that we've executed. Maybe there will be a pattern there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 7:11 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I see this game has simmered down a bit.
Nonetheless...
Execution is at 8:00PM TONIGHT!

0 votes logged

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 12:06 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Ack. I have no idea who to vote for. And I don't know if I'll be able to vote later, so I'm voting now. Since I don't have any suspects, and I'd hate to falsely accuse someone by being the first to vote, I'm voting for nobody.

Vote: Nobody

Gone, forever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 3:16 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I have so much work this weekend that it's unbelievable, and I'm going to try (to the best of my rather weak ability) not to get on the computer for the rest of the day.

Vote: Nobody

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 4:02 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Since it's not a rule to put real info in here to help people, I live in Lala land
Well, one of my two major suspects right now, I shall
Vote: Twizzler0171
Hopefully I won't be sorry for voting this way if you're a baddie

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next