Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 7:25 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:36 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Twizzler0171 wrote:
Lass wrote:
Vote - Twizzler

Well, at least we can't kill a useful person this time. We have a 1 in 3 shot of him being a baddie.

I'm female... heh. S'alright though, I have now been mistaken with my gender more times in a month or so, then I ever had in my life. Imagine that.

Lol sorry... I just use male versions of words whenever I don't know someone's gender.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:46 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Lass- As I said, its fine.

Alex- You don't know how much I agree with you. I didn't exactly yell at Scott, however... :roll: Why in the world did you do that? Wait, don't answer that question.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:51 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Twizzler0171 wrote:
Lass- As I said, its fine.

Alex- You don't know how much I agree with you. I didn't exactly yell at Scott, however... :roll: Why in the world did you do that? Wait, don't answer that question.

Because I chat to him outside of PPT, and I told him I was going to yell at him if I got a bad role. I got innocent, so I yelled at him :P

Gone, forever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 3:02 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

ScottNak enters the much quieter and smaller crowd and speaks, "Time is running out for your survival on this island... Lets see if you can help out your cause..."

VOTES wrote:
Twizzler0171: 8 vote - okamotosan18, AutumnElf, o_0, Neopetsmom, White_Wolf, warxelo, DracolordII, Lass
Alex: 2 vote - YesItIsh, Twizzler0171

Nobody: Alex, Starchaser

10 votes logged
5 is majority.

"Well, Twizzler, looks like you have been voted for execution."

The sun was beginning to set and the sky turned from a clear light blue, to a shade of pale red. ScottNak remarks, "Hm, what an interesting environment we have, but anyway..." and shoots a single bullet into Twizzlers heart.

She twists to the side by the force of the bullet and falls to the floor. Red blood starts to spill into an irregular puddle.

"She may have the power of a griffon on her insignia, but that power is of no use to my bullet. You've lost another innocent." ScottNak walks off...

8:30... More killings are a comin'

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 3:05 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

>___< There goes another innocent. Hopefully the Mafia/WWs manage to kill each other off...

Neopetsmom wrote:
Well, I'll vote Twizzler, but I'm not entirely sure. YesItIsh, why do you suspect Alex? Would like to hear that before voting closes.

I'd like to know why I'm under suspicion all of a sudden too o.O

Gone, forever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 3:06 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Hmm... 11 left at the moment. Another innocent gone >_<

*prays Mafia kills wolf/wolves kills mafia*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 3:07 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Well, ugh...That is really bad. Back to the drawing board...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 3:10 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Since it's not a rule to put real info in here to help people, I live in Lala land
Why can I never pick out baddies >_< What am I missing? Maybe we should look for people who look most innocent

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 3:30 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

ScottNak walks back in, looks at the dwindling number of people left in the crowd. "You better hope those baddies are helping you out tonight... or else you will be quite in trouble..."

ScottNak searches the island very carefully, looking for any signs of dead bodies. Once again, there are two spotted.

"Well, over here on your left, we can see that there is a mauled body. I can't really make out who it is exactly...quite grusome...

And over on your right, we can see that there's body riddled with bullets all over the body... And... I can't make out the identity of this person either!

Alright. Everyone stand in a line, we'll do this the old fashioned way."

ScottNak starts a role call and finally determines the two missing members.

"Well, Looks like YesItIsh was mauled last night... and Neopetsmom was killed by the mafia. Looks like you didn't get any he..."

Just then, Neopetsmom's body starts to transform, fur sprouting from her back, claws emerging from her hands and feet. A purple creature, which looks like a cat, comes out of nowhere and snatches Neopetsmom's body; taking her out of view from the townspeople.

"Well, I don't know HOW that cat got on this island... but there is one less wolf to worry about."

9 people remain...
Next Execution: 10-26-04 (TUE)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 11:31 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

ok this time im going with my instict...it might be wrong but i have to try before i get mauled/stabbed or even executed
vote:alex neopetsmom's post on commentary and the way she played the game got me to thinking that the ones who act the most innocent are the ones who are the baddies....and yesitish was the first to vote alex and he's mauled...probably done by the same team member of neopetsmom who i think is alex

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 12:22 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

*sigh* Looks like I'm going to have to defend myself again.

Right..to be honest, I'm not sure how to prove my innocence. Like I've already said, I know I'm innocent. Whether or not you guys believe it is up to you, I guess =\

Honestly? I don't mind if you guys vote for me. I do realise that it looks suspicious that YesItIsh voted for me and then died. But I didn't have a hand in that. *shrug* If you guys think a clear majority will help you, by all means, vote for me. But, I don't see how it will help you. If I end up being executed, it just means that you guys will be one less innocent, lowering the odds for us all.

Apart from that, I don't know how else to prove it. I guess you guys will realise if/when I die, that I'm really an innocent.

Right, I'm going to stop rambling now. I don't know if this helped at all or not, but I guess my main point is that I'm an innocent, just like most of you still alive :P

Edit: Adding this in. If you look on the commentry thread, Neopetsmom is telling the members of her team (who, to be honest, I have no idea of o.o) to act like usual and accuse, etc. But if you look at my last vote, you'll see I said this:
Quote:
Since I don't have any suspects, and I'd hate to falsely accuse someone by being the first to vote, I'm voting for nobody.

Note the falsely accusing part. Eh, don't know how to explain this, but basically - the main suspects I had are out of the game. We have a bad habit of killing off innocents (like you guys may or may not do if I die). That's why I didn't want to accuse anyone, because I know that at this stage of the game, if any more innocents are executed, we'll be even more worse off than we are already.

Gone, forever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:27 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

o_O i dont know what to think...does anyone else have anyone to be suspicious of?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:37 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Since it's not a rule to put real info in here to help people, I live in Lala land
The powers of resurection would be interesting, but I think having everyone with a special role would be a lot more interesting, and no one would be left out feeling they aren't important. With resurection, you wouldn't want to use it unless it allowed that person to join your side in voting, and it would cause a switch in majority. That could be very interesting.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:05 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

having everyone have a role other than plain innocent would be 10 times more exciting cause everyone is special :) it'll be complicated though..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:10 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Eh, we lost two more innocents but at least we got a werewolf!

I'm really not very sure on who is a bad guy and who isn't...Maybe we should go with the people who aren't really talking much? I don't know, just an idea. But we better come up with someone because the next excution is on Wednesday...

[Edit] Warxelo: Yeah, then that'd be way too complicated.

And, current stats are: 6 innocents and 3 baddies. We're lucky if at the next excution: We excute an innocent, the mafia kills a werewolf, and a werewolf mauls the mafia. Of course that'd leave another werewolf but the second situation is we excute a werewolf, and the mafia kills the other werewolf, leaving one mafia. We're unlucky if: We excute an innocent, the mafia kills an innocent, and the werewolves maul an innocent leaving 3 innocents and 3 bad guys.

Set -- Silja

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next