Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 3:26 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:25 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Since it's not a rule to put real info in here to help people, I live in Lala land
AutumnElf wrote:
Sorry, but this is my first time playing and I've no idea how to distinguish the werewolf/mafia, so I'm going with the majority...

AutumnElf wrote:
I don't know about the rest of you, but I voted for Hyper because she had the majority of votes on her - I never knew she was the Angel! ...but like someone (Forgot who) already said, sometimes it's the werewolf/mafia that tries to build up a strong defence so no one would suspect him/her of being the werewolf/mafia.

This is suspicious because it looks like she tried to claim she didn't understand the game at all, but then she understood the strategies. That isn't that suspicous on its own, but there's more.
AutumnElf wrote:
I'm not really sure on who's innocent and who's not...

Yup, and it just makes voting harder for the rest of us who aren't bad guys...

In almost all of her posts she keeps saying how she's innocent, and she doesn't have very many posts to say that in. Why would someone claim innocence every post? That's right students because she's a baddie! haha
Vote: AutumnElf

Edit: And Qanda, if you bothered to look, you would see that most of my posts at the begining were comments/questions about the game since I hadn't played it before. I think I've been posting as much "game" stuff as in the begining which is better than the people who are only posting to vote.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:53 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Well, I don't know why you think I"m a bad guy, but I say I'm innocent, because I AM innocent, whether you think it's true or not.

In the first quote, I really wasn't so sure on who to suspect since this IS my first game, and that was what...the first day? In the second quote, I'm not saying I didn't understand a few strategies, because I did since once you get used to it, it's not so hard to understand the game anymore. But, anyways, if you'd notice I didn't really come up with it, someone else had already suggested it and I just felt that it was a reasonable strategy.

In the third quote, it really just comes naturally if you are really an innocent...I mean, would YOU have written "And it just makes voting harder." rather than "And it just makes voting harder for the rest of us who aren't bad guys."? You may look at mentioning that I'm a good guy as claiming it but really, I didn't post "I'm an innocent, so it makes voting harder for me."

Alright, vote for me if you'd like but it might as well turn into this situation:

AutumnElf wrote:
We're unlucky if: We excute an innocent, the mafia kills an innocent, and the werewolves maul an innocent leaving 3 innocents and 3 bad guys.

Set -- Silja

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:58 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Since it's not a rule to put real info in here to help people, I live in Lala land
Well, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on the first quotes, but you still find a way to say you're innocent in almost all of your posts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:58 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Since I can't post on the commentry thread or Scotteh will shoot me in the foot, I'm answering Qanda here.

Qanda wrote:
Alex - Her defence sounds quite convincing, and is exactly what an innocent would say when accused. However, it strikes me odd that she hasn't been targeted for killing yet... I wonder why.

Why thankyou. *bows* Seriously though, all I'm trying to do is prove my innocence. *shrug* I just wrote what I was thinking, and it's up to the rest whether or not they believe me.

About why I haven't been targeted for killing yet... honestly, I don't know. Especially after I was accused last round, I was expecting to come on and see the Mafia/Werewolves kill me. I'm surprised that they didn't, to be honest o.O

(Watch them maul me now after I post this :P)

Gone, forever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 11:10 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Okay, the dead people over there totally didn't understand my post, haha. The point was that AutumnElf didn't understand strategy, and she had as much knowledge as me, and I understood what the game was going to be like. The reason it was suspicous is that she feels the need to point out the obvious, and why would anyone of us need to say all the time that we're innocent, aren't the evil characters the only ones who have to pretend they're innocent? If you were actually on the island, would you say to someone, "Hey we need to find those bad guys because I'm innocent!" An actual innocent person wouldn't need to say they are innocent in all their posts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 11:15 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Day 6A Votes
Quote:
Alex- 1 vote: warxelo
AutumnElf- 1 vote: okamotosan18

2 votes logged.
1 vote for execution

Execution is 10-26 (W)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 11:57 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Well, it does suck that I can't talk directly to Hyperflutterby, but that's because you're dead and dead people don't usually talk to me, haha.
I wasn't bringing up that startegy in the quote, it is like a variable, strategyX or something, haha. Autumn said she didn't understand the game's strategies, and then the next day she suddenly completely understands it? And I already said that doesn't even need to be in there. My main point was that she kept saying she was innocent every chance she got. And how was I your main suspect on the first day? I'm so confused, dead people are attacking me! *protects head* my brains, not your's! *runs away screaming*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 2:29 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

AutumnElf wrote:
We're lucky if at the next excution: We excute an innocent, the mafia kills a werewolf, and a werewolf mauls the mafia.

Why would we be lucky if we executed an innocent? Wouldn't we want to either get the last mafia killed or another werewolf? A bit of a suspicious statement you have there...

Alex wrote:
I do realise that it looks suspicious that YesItIsh voted for me and then died.

I don't have any idea if you're innocent or not Alex, but my vote certainly won't be based on this. I got set up in a similar fashion earlier in the game, it seems like a popular method of the werewolves/ mafia to do set-ups on the innocents. That's the kind of thing we need to avoid, so we don't keep killing innocents.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 4:38 am 
PPT God
PPT God

I GIVE UP!
I AM THE LAST MAFIA MEMBER, AND THANKS TO DEAD PEOPLE, WHO I STILL DON'T KNOW WHY THEY ARE ALLOWED TO TALK, ALL THE PEOPLE WHO ARE STILL ALIVE KNOW THAT! LAST TIME I CHECKED, MAFIA KILL PEOPLE TO SILENCE THEM, NOT SO THEY CAN COME HAUNT THEM! THE WOLVES SEEMED CLUELESS TO THE FACT THAT I WAS THE GODFATHER OF THE MAFIA OR I WOULD'VE BEEN DEAD ALREADY. BUT, NO, DEAD PEOPLE ARE TALKING! DOES NO ONE SEE A PROBLEM IN THAT? >.< YOU SHOULDN'T BE PLAYING THIS GAME IF YOU ARE DEAD! :x
THE ONLY REASON I WOULD SEE FOR YOU NOT TO EXECUTE ME IS BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN AIMING FOR THE WOLVES SINCE AMMER WAS TAKEN. THAT'S WHEN IT BECAME NEARLY IMPPOSIBLE FOR ME TO WIN ANYWAY. HERE'S HOW IT WILL GO IF YOU DON'T KNOW NOW WHAT'S GOOD FOR YOU. YOU COULD EXECUTE A WOLF WITH VOTES, AND I COULD SHOOT THE LAST WOLF WHICH WOULD PREVENT THEM FROM MAULING, AND THEN EXECUTE ME ON THE NEXT NIGHT. THAT'S THE BEST POSSIBLE SCENARIO RIGHT NOW. THAT'S IT, I'M DONE, AND I WON'T BE PLAYING AGAIN IF DEAD PEOPLE CAN TELL LIVING PEOPLE WHAT TO DO OR THINGS THEY MISSED.

Edit: And now Neopetsmom is trying to get you to execute me so the wolves will be safe, and that's obviously her goal there. If you do think for yourself, you would realize it would be better to get the two wolves or at least one at execution, and I get to shoot first so the wolves can't maul me before I get in my shot. If you did vote for me, it would look more like you're wolf than anything else.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 5:33 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Rightio then... since Chris (okamotosan18) has confessed that he's a Mafia, I think that it would be best if we killed him off.

My reason?

We could go with his suggestion. Or, if we killed him off first, all the Mafia people would be gone. Only one bad guy would be able to kill an innocent, as opposed to the usual two.

Of course, I still have no idea who the remaining werewolves are...

Edit in reponse to Chris's edit: How do you know that you'll be able to get a wolf? o.O

Gone, forever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 10:10 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: In my room listening to Hardcore Metal Christian music.
:x I thought she was a werewolf. :( The way she was taking charge everytime.

Vote: Whoever has the most votes by execution time

I can't be on for like 2 more days. :x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 11:01 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Hmm, well what a lovely outburst from okomotosan?

I'll go by what he says.

Vote - Okomotosan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 1:52 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

...okay then? o_O

Vote: Okamatosan
No sense in letting any more innocents get killed off than necessary.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 8:25 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

You all are fools! I'll lay it out even more obviously for you since you didn't understand how I'm your best chance to win right now.

Scenario #1: You execute me tonight which allows the wolves to pick off an innocent tonight.

You will definitely lose an innocent, no good chances at all

Scenario #2: You don't execute me, and the wolves are forced to waste a mauling on me, and I have a chance to shoot a wolf which has the same odds as you executing a wolf. So there are TWO chances to get wolves tonight.

The wolves won't be mauling any innocents since they are forced to waste it on me. You will have the chance of executing a wolf, and I will have a chance at executing a wolf, and we have the exact same chance of getting wolves. Obviously the wolves are going to want to get rid of me so they don't die tonight, but innocent people would want to vote for someone else since I'm trying to help you!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 9:09 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

are you sure you can hit a wolf tonight?i dont know if i should vote for you because theres still that chance that you hit an innocent...

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next