Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Oct 03, 2024 9:26 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 9:48 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

This just happened today.

I was at the supermarket, shopping for groceries with my family [father, mother and sister]. So then sis and I decided it was about time we got some canned tuna. So we selected two cans of tuna, then looked for my dad who had the trolley. We went up to the trolley, and looked at the stuff in it. There were a bunch of other stuff in it already, and some of the things puzzled me as it was not like mum and dad to be buying two loaves of bread [we'd usually buy one at a time]. Ah, but whatever. We tossed the cans into the trolley and walked off to look at more stuff.

Then, when we were queuing up at the counter to pay for the stuff, I looked into the trolley.
Me: Say, where's the tuna we put in? And the bread you guys took?
Dad: O_o What bread?
Sis: Oh, god! We put the tuna in the wrong trolley!

Good grief. We went all the way looking for the trolley. Then we saw a lady with a trolley with two loaves of bread, taking out two cans of tuna and walking to put it back. She gave a little smile at us as she walked past.

Me: *exchanges looks of horror with sister* God. She knows.

So we scampered off and grabbed two more cans of tuna from where we got them from and then gave them to mum and dad at the cashiers. Man, I'm such an idiot. >_< *cringes at bad and embarrasing memory*

- Sweet set made by GlimmerFae-
"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Avatar removed, hotlinking problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 9:55 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

About the running into doors/windows:

I've done that. Went running inside the caravan to get something. Problem was, I didn't see the door, because the glass was so clean. My friend said I literally bounced off it and landed on the ground. I ended up cutting my lip too >.<

And for the push/pull things:

I've done that waaaay too many times to count. Then there's the time about a week ago when I went to an office. There were two double doors, marked push. So I went to push one... and it didn't move. It was locked :P

Gone, forever.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 4:17 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Once, I was going into my nan's caravan on holiday, pulled back the door and knocked myself off the top step. I landed in a huge pile of bikes and then rolled into the flowerbed. It hurt. A lot.

It's coming...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 5:21 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

One time at school I had this horrendous headache. I was stumbling through the hallways towards the exit, dying to get home. I get up to the door and start pulling the handle. It doesn't budge. I was there for at LEAST five minutes until the hall monitor said, "Uhm, honey, you're supposed to push."

*pulls sweater over head*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 7:32 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Like an hour ago I kind of scauled my finger with boiling water whilst trying to make a cup of tea...:zzz:

that's me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 11:08 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Ehehe :oops: This one time, my mom and I were shopping around Christmastime. I had to go back and get something we'd forgotten, so I was jogging to catch up. I saw who I thought was my mom turning into an aisle. I came after her, without really looking, and restarted the conversation we had been having, mentioning some pretty things I saw as we walked. After a couple of minutes I realized my mom hadn't been saying anything. So I turned around and here was this woman wearing the same coat as my mom, the same height, and a similar hairstyle, complete with glasses. She was looking very uncomfortable and scared, and she gave me a nervous look. I was mortified! I gave a hasty apology and ran to find my mom, my face bright read. Now I look before I speak! :oops:

Set by Moogie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 4:58 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Location: Politically Sanitized, Non-Jim-Slappable Location. La Button par _jaye_
Grocery stores seem to be a magnet for embarrassing moments, eh?

So I'm working at Safeway where I was a bag boy at the time. I'm helping a sweet old lady with her groceries out to the car. I look over and see a guy looking into my car which strikes me as odd. He then pulls out some keys, starts fiddling with the lock and manages to open the door. I ditch the old ladies groceries, yell at the guy and bolt accross towards the guy. I then see that two spaces over is my car. e just had a very similar green 2003 Echo. Not cool, guys. I apologized to him. i had to calm some customers needing to know whether or not to call the cops. And I had to grab the old ladies buggy before it nailed a parked car.

Let me tell ya, I'm smooth.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 5:43 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I'm sure I've mentioned this before, but anyway...

One time in Hong Kong, my mom and I were in a mall, in one of the store spaces where they didn't actually sell anything- but there were a lot of those stamp/photo/whatever machines. We were waiting for my sister, and then we started talking. The conversation got a little heated, so I decided to leave the store and wander outside. I turned and headed off, taking a few steps...

*smack*

And walked right into a glass wall, nearly bruising my nose. The exit was on my right...the only front part of the store not made of glass. My mom just laughed her head off and I just fumed a little more, then indignantly walked out the proper door.

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 6:10 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Today, in my english class, I fell in my desk on the floor. I was trying to reach a piece of paper that flew off the table and I reached down for it, but instead of getting it and setting my desk back, it fell over with me in it. The funny thing is, is that the teacher didn't even notice. :roll: :lol:

Oh and in my biology class, we were doing a lab today and the teacher was talking about how you should hold your test tube carefully so it won't fall and break. So a few minutes later, at the lab table, I was talking one out of the box, it slipped, fell on the floor and broke. >.<

-used to be darklegend-
currently: lurking ^-^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:36 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

xerai wrote:
Qanda wrote:
I have made silly mistakes before too. Once I did a piece of homework twice, because I forgot I did it already. :oops: Too studious for my own good...

You think that's bad? I once did a homework that didn't actually exist.

turned up at school on a day off.
three times.
the odd thing is ive spent a combined three days or so at school, couldve doubled my record with those.

and lets not even mention the fireball made while cooking, TOAST of all things.

the one lamp post in town i always kick, whenever i pass.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 2:30 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

I was in Rome, in the Piazza somewhere or other, and my two friends and I had just had a caracature of the three of us done. My first friend had been done by a seperate artist, who made her look like a.....thing, and me and my other friend had had a more realistic drawing done.
So I was commenting on that, and slowed almost to a stop while looking at the paper in my hands, and said:
"Caz, you look like a complete beast ect ect ect"

I then looked up and realised there was this man standing where my two friends had been, they were ten metres ahead. He burst into laughter at me as I ran away >_<

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:32 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Yesterday I was in Wrexham with a few friends.

We went into Sainsburys for a laugh and they had these tops in a disguisting shade of green.

And I spotted a sales assistent so I say loudly 'HEY CLAIRE IT'S THAT A LOVELY TOP?' and she goes 'Nope. It's mankay.' then the sales assistent gave her a dirty look.

We looked again 5 minutes later and the sales assistent had taken to top off the rail.

that's me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:59 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

jellyoflight wrote:

We went into Sainsburys for a laugh and they had these tops in a disguisting shade of green.

And I spotted a sales assistent so I say loudly 'HEY CLAIRE IT'S THAT A LOVELY TOP?' and she goes 'Nope. It's mankay.' then the sales assistent gave her a dirty look.

We looked again 5 minutes later and the sales assistent had taken to top off the rail.

That reminds me of when I met Caesara. We spent the day wandering around my local mall, and we had just entered a CD/DVD store. They sell cardboard cutouts of celebrities there too. Well, they had two posed in the window. Lara Croft and George W. Bush. Posed together.
We cracked up and took photos of them. And then went to look at posters. Then later when we were exiting the store, we saw that the salespeople had moved Lara Croft away from Bush. XD

Love is blindness. -- Set by my Secret Santa =D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 8:03 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Sapphire Faerie wrote:
jellyoflight wrote:

That reminds me of when I met Caesara. We spent the day wandering around my local mall, and we had just entered a CD/DVD store. They sell cardboard cutouts of celebrities there too. Well, they had two posed in the window. Lara Croft and George W. Bush. Posed together.
We cracked up and took photos of them. And then went to look at posters. Then later when we were exiting the store, we saw that the salespeople had moved Lara Croft away from Bush. XD

:roflol: Read all about it! Lara Croft and George Bush!

that's me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 8:41 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Setekh wrote:
xerai wrote:
Qanda wrote:
I have made silly mistakes before too. Once I did a piece of homework twice, because I forgot I did it already. :oops: Too studious for my own good...

You think that's bad? I once did a homework that didn't actually exist.

and lets not even mention the fireball made while cooking,

Once some of my friends & I made a deadly weapon, sticking a lighter (or source of ignition.) infront of a gas-tap, lighting the lighter and switching the gas tap on. The flame went about over arms-length and everyone jumped back; amusingly enough the teacher didn't notice, she was writing the safety rules on the board after a previous incident.

kudos sasha+gregory // PPT's Unofficial President

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next