Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 4:27 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 2:18 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

*steals Medli's border collie and runs, with border collie still in hand, stops* Cute photos Medli. Wish I was that good. *runs as fast as she can* MINE! *gets stopped* Here you go. I CAN'T STEAL ANYTHI--never mind. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 3:51 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

DM was on fire! wrote:
*steals Medli's border collie and runs, with border collie still in hand, stops* Cute photos Medli. Wish I was that good. *runs as fast as she can* MINE! *gets stopped* Here you go. I CAN'T STEAL ANYTHI--never mind. :lol:

That was -- interesting O.o

Image Image
Thanks fzun!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 12:45 am 

The first picture of the rabbit is beautifully taken. It's at a nice angle, and you got a nice front-on view of the lapine. The second picture is also wonderful. The dog is not looking directly at you, therefore it makes it look more noble. Very nice. The third picture has a nice angle, though it is not taken well...The angle in which the rabbit is at, and how it's rear is facing the camera, rather than it's face, make it seem like it was taken in a rush. The forth picture, with the brown rabbit and white fuzz in the corner, has nice angling and lighting, but the rabbit is blocked a bit by the white fur. If the fur was not in the way, it would have turned out amazingly well. The full-body picture of your border collie is wonderful. It has poise, lighting, nobility, angle, and facial expression. Very nice. The picture of your brown rabbit on the leash is very nice; it shows the rabbit's angst to get away from the leash, it's pose, lighting, angle, etc., are very well. The picture of your cat gets the same compliments as your dog's full-body picture. Your white rabbit, the last picture; it is done extremely well. You can see it's fluffiness, as if you could reach out and touch it. The fur turned out extremely well. It's pose, lighting, angle, and quality show the work of a true photographer. Keep up the good work!

I write poetry avidly. I've been told I have a sense of how to write, though I'm forced to believe I'm not as good as I can be. ~Jessie, a.k.a. Jurekazi

Post subject: Re: Pet Photos
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 10:15 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Kitten Medli wrote:
I took some pictures of our bunnies today. It was their first outting. :)

I also threw in some of Simon the cat and Lucky the dog.

*gasp*Why is everybody's dog named Lucky? XD Mine is called Lucky as well!! *points to avy* I have a friend and her dog is ALSO named Lucky :P Argh, all those lucky dogs :hug: Aww, your Lucky is adorable <3

Is it just me or is one of your bunnies REALLY fluffy?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 10:24 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Wow.. Thank you so much Jurekazi. :D

You have a cute Lucky too, Mokona. <3

Yes, she is very fluffy.. you can see it in these pictures very well, but she ALWAYS has things sticking to her!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 9:57 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Yeah, it'd be a hassle to clean her/him up, wouldn't it? I mean, rabbits can't get washed right? :roll:

My dog ran away from home again today. Mum took him out for a walk and he just wouldn't come back :P O well, he'll be back soon enough :/ And when he is... :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 4:47 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

OOOH! Coolie! :D I mean, cutie. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 4:35 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Mokona wrote:
Yeah, it'd be a hassle to clean her/him up, wouldn't it? I mean, rabbits can't get washed right? :roll:

My dog ran away from home again today. Mum took him out for a walk and he just wouldn't come back :P O well, he'll be back soon enough :/ And when he is... :evil:

We have bathed her before.. once or twice.. I think. Usually if we brush her it gets everything out. Sometimes we just sit and pick at her, though. :P

Hope your doggie comes back. :(

They can be coolie too, since only Jennifer is female. ;)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2