Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Thu Sep 26, 2024 10:11 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 9:20 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

(can I join?

Name: Nikkia
Class: Mage, Red
Apperance: She has brown hair, and a pale complexion. She has sapphire eyes as well.
Background: Her parents died when she was 9, so her aunt and uncle took care of her, now with her aunt and uncle gone, she roams the streets. She's always been a outsider.
Other: none)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 9:50 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Following the path of broken tree branches and a soft glow of lights ahead, Crystal and her cat walked back in the direction of the school.

She gently hummed to herself, calling to her cat every so often, just so he wouldn’t get lost. She picked a few plants on the way back, and shoved them into a pocket or into her back pack." I could do with a few of these", she thought, bending down and picking up a few mushrooms." I'm running low on potions."

Suddenly, Mittence came to a rushed halt. "What are you doing you silly cat", Crystal sighed, looking down at him. "You know better then to stop in the middle of the-"

Crystal looked up, and saw three dark, human shaped bodies just behind a few trees in front of them. One, was laying on the floor, another kneeling beside it. The last was resting against a tree.

"Stay put", she whispered to the cat. "We'll go around them."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:55 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

((just curious: is it day or night?))

Aary and Scruffy emerged from the windowless room and were immediately blinded by a splash of light that entered through a large glass window and filled the room. "I had no idea it was so early," she muttered to herself. "Did we really stay up that late?"

Judging by the abnormally mouldy state of the lump of yellow cheese on the table to her right, it had been more than a day since she last emerged. Catching sight of her rumpled and unkept appearance in a reflection in the window, Aary sighed. "I guess we're both up for a bath, Scruffers."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 12:19 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((it's early morning, a little after dawn, to those wondering. And Anubis, this other person you're refering to, is it Zeta?))[

Set by Scholastic, winner of my set contest!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 12:31 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Matthew stopped, flinching. He should have known that Zeta would sense him, or something.

"It is Matthew, sir. I'm just a student." he called back, scurrying forward. "I was out for a walk."

Matthew smiled inwardly. Now he was starting to sound like his sister, and her excuse, 'I fell' when she got into a fight. Of course, sounding like his sister didn't take much.

"Sir? D-do you think I could come along?" Matthew asked.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 12:36 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Zeta raised an eyebrow. "You actually want to come along? Did you lose a bet or something?" Borinyl tossed his black mane and pawed the ground. Zeta took his hand away from his staff. No need to start a fight.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 12:57 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

||Sorry for the inactivity everyone. I've been so busy lately.

In answer to your questions, Twiz: no, Kryst isn't acting male, and I'd prefer she were just choosing your character as her squire.

I'll post tomorrow, I've got to get to bed.||

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:01 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

"My Lord, this is but a child, I don't think we should do as your father requested. His injuries are bad and Im more than sure he has broken a few bones, I doubt however, bringing him back to the village would do good, they will kill him in his sleep."

Rhys looked down on the body, he will die, he thought. The boy will die unless someone is able to heal him. Rhys applied more of the remedy. "Just enough to quell the pain, not to cure the injury"

generally unimpressed. Koku.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 7:40 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

"He is young, though he has caused much devastation we cannot let him die. But it seems we must take him to the village or to my father's dwelling. As you said that would be none to favourable."

Llywelyn looked into the eyes of Rhys

"know you of anyone, that could heal this child?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 6:35 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Naria turned quickly, she heard voices,

"...this child"

was all the girl could catch. She stepped forward, peering over the large bush that just obscured her sight. Damn her height. She placed her hands lightly on the non-prickly branches, avoiding needle-ridden leaves, and tried to step up higher.

crack

The feeble branch broke under even the small amount of weight Naria put on it. She winced, even if it didn't matter if they saw her, she didn't want to give her position away. So, to make it as though it was intended, she crashed through the bush- as loud as she could- to see the assembly before her.
"Oh, I didn't know other people were around," The girl smiled sweetly, picking twigs out of her long, black hair.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 7:19 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Llywelyn did not return the smile, his concern for the child quickly transformed into alarm at the girls appearance, his hand gently caressed the hilt of his sword, this was a none too safe place, and though he was injured he was ready to fight.

"Declare yourself stranger!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 7:28 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Sir Isaac wrote:
((it's early morning, a little after dawn, to those wondering. And Anubis, this other person you're refering to, is it Zeta?))[

[Yes, it is Zeta.]

|| Set // WIS < 33 ||

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:17 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

"We seem to be experiencing many interuptions today" Rhys mumble it to himself as he stood and called "Young Lady! Yes, you with the kitten! Please! We need your assistance!"

He waved his hand in the air to get her attention whilst something smashed behind him. "Madame! Are you allright?" Rhys assisted the woman in getting up

generally unimpressed. Koku.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 11:47 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Mittence pranced over to the men. This was usual of him. He was friendly.

"Come here you daft cat," Crystal called, in a harsh whisper. She followed after him, ending up near the three men, and another young lady on the ground.

"I am a white mage, can I be of assistance?" She said, hesistantly. "I heard you call to me"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 12:08 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

A sixth sense told Zeta someone else was near by. His dismounted Borinyl, and the sound of chainmail could be heard. He thought about his choice of weaponary. A mage staff, or a sword. If this person nearby meant no harm, then why take to sword?

He untied the staff from the horse's saddle and raised his hood. "Who goes there?" he called to the person, whoever they were.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next