Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 7:25 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 3:57 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Hmm :roll: Matt not posting a lot might have something to do with being a MOD, or having a real life and school to go to. That isn't a very good point to use against someone this late in the game. What is a good point is that you've been like the most active person, but you've managed to avoid three bad guy teams in the last few days. The vote stays on you, so poo :P (Don't ask, I'm tired, haha)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 4:09 am 
PPT God
PPT God

*shrugs* I have my own life too. I'm a mod on several different boards, and have college classes until 7:30 most nights. But yet, I still have time to post. Personally, I don't really care if your vote stays on me or not. I know I'm innocent. And I definately have not been like, the most active person. Personally, I think you're just trying to put a finger on me. By your logic, I could say the same thing about you (Although the cult's completely gone *rolls eyes*). Or Twizzler. Or o_0 before he was killed by the Mafia. But hey, whatever. If I have to reveal my role...I will. I don't want to because I know I'll get targeted next, but I will.

<STOWA|Sleep> my sister questioned the title. "Half Blooded Prince? Does that mean he's a Moogle"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 8:33 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

right i need to vote now since i've got course tomorrow morning so i'll go with the majority

Vote: Matt

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 11:43 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I realized just this morning that I didn't vote, but after all it wouldn't have made a difference... I'm pretty sure that the governor is bad now, or really unwise.
I'm sorry for o_0, I had the bad feeling that he was going to die.

Meowth, how come you feel the need of writing 3 paragraphs accusing Matt? And then another one answering to Puppylover?
You said Matt was inactive, and there was no werewolf killing. But we have 2 baddie teams, and both were stopped. There's two wolves and a mafia left, did all of them forgot to send a list?
And then again, it was you who revealed o_0's role.
You said:
Quote:
I used the power because I thought it would be revealed to me privately, not to the entire group, and was extremely mortified at my own mistake because I knew it would get him killed.

I know that in the case of similar powers, the fact that the results will be public are clearly stated in your PM.
I'm sorry but I distrust you, and even if I risk killing by posting this

Vote: Meowth1982

Set by Pixa <3 || WWW for previous sets || T-Shirts gallery
Support Roo Island!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 3:15 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Wind wrote:
I realized just this morning that I didn't vote, but after all it wouldn't have made a difference... I'm pretty sure that the governor is bad now, or really unwise.
I'm sorry for o_0, I had the bad feeling that he was going to die.

Meowth, how come you feel the need of writing 3 paragraphs accusing Matt? And then another one answering to Puppylover?
You said Matt was inactive, and there was no werewolf killing. But we have 2 baddie teams, and both were stopped. There's two wolves and a mafia left, did all of them forgot to send a list?
And then again, it was you who revealed o_0's role.
You said:
Quote:
I used the power because I thought it would be revealed to me privately, not to the entire group, and was extremely mortified at my own mistake because I knew it would get him killed.

I know that in the case of similar powers, the fact that the results will be public are clearly stated in your PM.
I'm sorry but I distrust you, and even if I risk killing by posting this

Vote: Meowth1982

*shakes her head no* It was not clear in the PM. Not at all. I don't know if Scott will back me up on this, or maybe I read it wrong, but it wasn't clear...and I wish I could post it. When I read it I honestly thought the role itself would get revealed privately and then he'd come here and say "Meowth has used her power to reveal one of your roles." That is exactly how it was made out to me in the PM. But of course, I can't copy and paste the PM, so that makes it harder to show you what I'm talking about. But it never said that the full role would be revealed to everyone. No where did it say that. I've made quite a few mistakes in this game, I'll admit that, but why do I feel like writing several paragraphs to Puppylover and now to you?? Maybe because I haven't had to defend myself before and I wanted to make it clear. I don't know if all of the baddie teams were stopped, but I do know I can only vote for one person at a time. I feel more threatened by the fact there's 2 werewolves and possibly a moongazer than I do one mafia.

Like I said before. I'm innocent. I don't want to reveal my role, but I will if I have to.

Oh, and touching on your first thing. I don't know if the Governor is unwise, or just as lost as the rest of us on who's bad and who's good. :/

<STOWA|Sleep> my sister questioned the title. "Half Blooded Prince? Does that mean he's a Moogle"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 4:46 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I realise it's not an excuse, but I do have a lot of work at the moment - My English coursework assignment is due in in about 2 weeks, and I have a lot of work to do on it; rest assured that I am active and checking the posts, there just isn't a lot to say.

If each night, I say "Oh No! Our Shaman is dead!" or "Yay! We got a werewolf!", then you'd all accuse me of posting short posts as you said, and it really is pointless, there is no point of posting it.

Also, I have no suspicions on anyone, so I had nothing to post at all - or I had no suspicions of anyone. Meowth seems insistent on getting rid of me, and I don't know why that is. Not everyone has permanent access to a computer, and you can't expect me to be able to post all the time.

VOTE: Meowth1982

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 5:05 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Matt, I'm so insistant on getting rid of you because I'm so certain you're a werewolf. It's just a gut feeling I have. I'm in college bud, I've got finals coming up, yet I have time to post.

I really don't want to reveal my role. But I'm going to. I am innocent. I'm the President. Sure, I've made some bad choices. Like I said earlier, it's really hard to tell who's bad and who's good. I'm an innocent, and I make the desisions if there's not a majority. Why wasn't flatluigi killed on Friday and Saturday? Because I wasn't HERE! I was on vacation those two days, that's why there wasn't an excecution. I didn't go with the majority with o_0 because we knew he was good. I can only choose someone for excecution that's been voted for, and my vote doesn't count. Doesn't leave me with a lot of choice sometimes.

But whatever. Kiss me goodbye now because if the werewolves don't get me...the mafia will. -_-

Edit: Oka...do you even read my posts? I have said in previous posts that I am more scared of werewolves at this point than Mafia because there's more of them. And I am the President...Pres.i.dent. Matt being werewolf just makes sense to me. I'm sure because it's a gut feeling. Nothing more. GOD NO ONE FREAKING LISTENS TO ME IN THIS GAME. *bangs her head on the desk*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 7:05 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Be careful not to panick... it happens sometimes to cornered mafias. Yes, I'm sure you're a mafia now. It just... sounds too right.
I hope people have got enough sense to vote for you tonight without being fooled by your claim of being the president.

Set by Pixa <3 || WWW for previous sets || T-Shirts gallery
Support Roo Island!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 7:28 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

CLAIM?!

You know what, screw all of you. Vote however you want, I don't care anymore. I think this is the last time I ever play this freaking game. I have put too much energy into caring about it.

By the way, Scott, regardless of tonight, I won't be on tomorrow. I'll be in the hospital getting my gall bladder scanned.

Screw it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 7:39 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

meowth, before you make a rash decision, calm down.

Remember, as I said to you, this game is as much about roles as it is about tactics. No matter what my role, I could claim to be anything. If I were a beloved prince, I could claim to be a werewolf, to get people to execute me. If I were a werewolf, I would find it very surprising if we told the truth, and that's the point, we don't know whether you are telling the truth - And that is the point of the game, to find things whether things are the truth.

It's not rudeness, it's tactics.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 8:31 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I think Meowth is quite suspicious. Couldn't she be the president, and still be a bad guy?

Sorry for not posting much the last few days, my mum's been visiting me. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 8:46 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Matt wrote:
If I were a werewolf, I would find it very surprising if we told the truth, and that's the point, we don't know whether you are telling the truth - And that is the point of the game, to find things whether things are the truth.

It's not rudeness, it's tactics.

Oh, how I wish finding out the truth were easier. Everytime I have a suspicion, I check out that person's votes, posts, activity level, etc, and I end up with my suspicion either dead or dampened.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:17 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Sorry I couldn't post my vote yesterday, I've been ill (again :roll: ) and haven't been able to get on. I have been quite suspicious of Matt all the way through (based on content of posts and gut feelings) so I may as well make up a majority.

Vote: Matt

It's coming...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:20 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

meowth1982 wrote:
CLAIM?!

You know what, screw all of you. Vote however you want, I don't care anymore. I think this is the last time I ever play this freaking game. I have put too much energy into caring about it.

By the way, Scott, regardless of tonight, I won't be on tomorrow. I'll be in the hospital getting my gall bladder scanned.

Screw it.

I can't remove this post due to the fact that it will tamper with the game, still, I am removing the non-vote part.

<b>Vote: meowth1982</b>

Set made by YesItIsh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:43 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Guys, you are going to stop this. Now.

This game should not be relaying all the pressures of real life, but it's spreading to flaming. I am splitting the incriminating posts, and if you guys can't be nice, I'm sorry, but action will be taken, whether it be banning certain people playing, or banning the game, which would be a real shame, because in general, this is a cool game.

That is a message from the mod, rather than the player.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next