Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 6:27 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 11:25 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Emperor's New Groove II movie? Pffft. How about an Emperor's New Groove TV series?

Quote:
"The Emperor's New Groove TV series coming to Disney Channel"

Disney Channel has given the go-ahead to a cartoon series based on the 2000 theatrical release The Emperor's New Groove. The kids' cable network has ordered 21 episodes of Emperor's New Skool for 2006. Groove has performed well on Disney Channel in the past; an Aug. 21 airing was tops in its time period among kids and households. The TV series transplants the main characters from Groove into a new setting: the Incan public school system. Deposed emperor Kuzco must now pass all of his classes and foil the scheming partnership of Yzma and Kronk to reclaim his throne. Casting has not yet been announced. The film featured the voices of David Spade, John Goodman and Eartha Kitt.

WHY DISNEY?! WHY?!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 7:59 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

CrewWolf wrote:
Emperor's New Groove II movie? Pffft. How about an Emperor's New Groove TV series?

Quote:
"The Emperor's New Groove TV series coming to Disney Channel"

Disney Channel has given the go-ahead to a cartoon series based on the 2000 theatrical release The Emperor's New Groove. The kids' cable network has ordered 21 episodes of Emperor's New Skool for 2006. Groove has performed well on Disney Channel in the past; an Aug. 21 airing was tops in its time period among kids and households. The TV series transplants the main characters from Groove into a new setting: the Incan public school system. Deposed emperor Kuzco must now pass all of his classes and foil the scheming partnership of Yzma and Kronk to reclaim his throne. Casting has not yet been announced. The film featured the voices of David Spade, John Goodman and Eartha Kitt.

WHY DISNEY?! WHY?!

This idea is stupid. It would be better if he became a new animal everyday and tried to return back to a human.

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:07 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

(I think we need a *twitch* icon) :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:26 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

::shakes head:: Disney, WHAT are you thinking? Classics are classics for a reason...

...And I've never seen Emperor's New Groove. ::blinks::

Ali is love.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:29 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Cassi wrote:

It's meant to be a comedy like Hercules. Only in my opinion it's a lot funnier. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 10:11 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

ChromeFox wrote:
Disney is useless without Pixar. Remember "Dinosaur"? Niether does anyone else.

I do. I liked that movie. But it scared me, too...

I cannot believe all these sequels. But of all of those, Bambi seems the most.. intresting.

I'm afraid they are going to ruin Mulan 2. :( I, actually, think a few weeks ago I was wishing for a sequel of that.. but now that I'll get it.. leave classics be. :cry: (Don't mind me, I loved Mulan.)

To stay on the topic of The Incredibles, could someone please tell me what it is about? It's EVERYWHERE, and I'm intrested in knowing what the hype is..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 2:21 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Kitten Medli wrote:
ChromeFox wrote:
Disney is useless without Pixar. Remember "Dinosaur"? Niether does anyone else.

I do. I liked that movie. But it scared me, too...

I cannot believe all these sequels. But of all of those, Bambi seems the most.. intresting.

I'm afraid they are going to ruin Mulan 2. :( I, actually, think a few weeks ago I was wishing for a sequel of that.. but now that I'll get it.. leave classics be. :cry: (Don't mind me, I loved Mulan.)

To stay on the topic of The Incredibles, could someone please tell me what it is about? It's EVERYWHERE, and I'm intrested in knowing what the hype is..

Sure, it's an AWESOME movie. I've seen it six times, and it just gets better and better.

THE INCREDIBLES begins with a glimpse of the superhero's 'Glory Days', in which two heroes named MR. INCREDIBLE and ELASTIGIRL are featured. Mr. Incredible has a devoted fan named 'Buddy' who believes he is 'Incrediboy'. Mr. Incredible eventually tells Buddy that 'he works alone'.

ELASTIGIRL and MR. INCREDIBLE get married and have three children, all of which are superheroes. There is VIOLET, a teenaged girl who can produce force fields, DASH, a younger speedster, and JACK-JACK . . . but I'll let you see him in the movie.

The country then passes a law that says superheroes may not use their powers anymore, which poses 'ego' problems have you will for MR. INCREDIBLE, aka Robert Parr.

The movie tracks Mr. Incredible's journey from a life of mediocrity as an insurance salesman to back in action as a hero . . . along with great action sequences, plenty of laughs, and a general good time.

Wow. I can't believe I wrote that, it sounded more like a review than I thought.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 8:08 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Cyanna wrote:
Cassi wrote:

It's meant to be a comedy like Hercules. Only in my opinion it's a lot funnier. :P

Hmm. Maybe I should see it.

Keeping on topic, I really want to see The Incredibles again, but since Mom and Stu both hated it... :(

Ali is love.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 8:42 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

the incredibles is the best movie i've seen this year!!!
it was hilarious yet heart warming...

i LOVE Edna Mode...she's sooooo cool...

but seriously...is Disney REALLY GONNA DO SEQUELS?!!

DON"T DESTROY CLASSICS!!!

Toy Story 3 sounds okay but kind of BORING!!!

My gawd. Freaky Bambi...

*thinking of a goth bambi...with thick mascara*
:roflol:

"In this world there are only two tragedies. One is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
- Oscar Wilde

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 4:57 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Okay, thanks!

I doubt I'll go see it, but I imagine I'll remember what Mr. Incredible looks like forever. :P (His face is all over the place!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 3:38 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

haha, I LOVED that movie! I was practically falling off my chair, I was laughing so hard, hahah. :D especially at the end... With the baby... and also the babysitter, hahah, her phone calls, lol. Then the 'no capes' thing, haha. Yeah, hilarious. I LOVED it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 1:46 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Wolven Spirits wrote:
haha, I LOVED that movie! I was practically falling off my chair, I was laughing so hard, hahah. :D especially at the end... With the baby... and also the babysitter, hahah, her phone calls, lol. Then the 'no capes' thing, haha. Yeah, hilarious. I LOVED it.

Me too! The baby at the end was hilarious and the baby sitter, "Your child has special needs". It was HILARIOUS. I saw it today and I'm estatic. I love this movie. It wasn't funny funny as in Finding Nemo funny but any joke they made was funny. I liked it. Also Cars looks stupid.

Set by Medli

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4