Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 6:15 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:41 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

:o

Vote: Ste_is_back

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 1:59 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Just as Scott enters, ready to announce another no-execution, another shot of an arrow is heard outside of the castle building. Coming straggling in through the side door is ste_is_back.

"Argh! I've been shot by an arrow twice TODAY! I can't heal myself this time though... this... is..." And with that he falls over, face first in front of the gates.

Scott is seen with his bags packed, and heading towards the door. Squinchy runs up to him and asks, "Where are you going? My shots with the arrows surely killed the last Mafia member right??"

Scott shakes his head and says calmly, "No... you killed the Selfish Healer. He recovered from your first attack on him... but the second time... he couldn't. I know you tried your best to kill the bad guys... but it just didn't work out."

Scott stops and calls out, "Hey! Are you going to follow me out?"

The executionness comes in, and speaks: "No... I don't think so. I want to be here when the last Mafia member destroys this innocent... Bahahahahahaha"

She takes off her hood to reveal her true identity.

Scott speaks, "Now c'mon Marissa... just because you like killing people... doesn't mean you can just stay there and laugh at people."

Marissa responds, "Oh yeah? You want a piece of this?"

Scott quickly responds, "I'd rather not", and exits the castle, leaving DM was on fire! and Squinchy all alone.

And as Scott disappears in the horizon, DM was on fire! takes out her gun with the engraving of the Pooglini, and starts to stroke it gently.

"Well... thank you for taking care of this for me. I almost died there... its a pity i need to kill you... But i must."

With a single shot to the heart, Squinchy lies dead with her bow and arrow, and her parchment

Quote:
Your role for this game is: SNIPER
Victory: Defeat all baddies.

Here is what you can do-
1. You may use your special bullet and sniper set to shoot anyone you wish at anytime. However, you only have three bullets. So use them wisely.

MC Note: Bullets adapted into Arrows, due to meridell theme

DM speaks: "Yes... Meridell is a nice place for the Mafia... but it is not enough... we must have more."

<hr><hr>
The game is over. The mafia wins.

Survivor Winner: DM was on fire!
Winners: Lass, flatluigi, meowth1982, Kugetsu

You may now speak of anything you want about this game that was secret. A full synopsis of this game will be posted shortly.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7