Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 4:28 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: We have discovered a new error...
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 10:57 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

I wrote this in my spare time. Hope you enjoy it.

Fatal Error:

We have discovered a virus going around by the name of microsoft_made_useful.billsux. Please send in everything that came with your package so we can remove quality and/ or usefulness that may be added to your computer by this virus.

You new package will include several quality programs, including Microsoft Word version 0.2, Norton 1990, and Pong. It will also be fully upgradeable, although upgrades will only be able to be purchased by those using the Microsoft Credit Card with your Smart Card Terminal. The Microsoft Credit Card can only be used with the Microsoft Online Store. The Microsoft Credit Card will automatically launch the Microsoft Online Store when you slide it through the Smart Card Terminal, but the Microsoft Online Store is not accessible without sliding your Microsoft Credit Card through the Smart Card Terminal. If you do not have a Microsoft Credit Card, then you can purchase one on the Microsoft Online Store. If you do not have a Smart Card Terminal, you can buy one with your Microsoft Credit Card.

We hope you enjoy using your new system! If you need any customer service, you can access us by connecting the Microsoft Customer Service Headset to your computer. Note: You will need to buy both the Microsoft Customer Service Headset as well as the adapter to use the Microsoft Customer Service Headset on the Microsoft Online Store.

The first 500 hundred customers to send in their PC will receive a complimentary DVD of “Kill Bill”.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:33 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Hehe, KILL BILL RULZ! Haha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:59 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Hahaha! I gotta love getting a good laugh like that. :roflol:

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]