Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 4:22 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ] 
 Post subject: Resi 4 Migrates - Those rumoured European launch details
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 2:16 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Quote:
It's making it's way to the PS2 towards the end of next year, and it's caused quite a stir - especially among some of the rebid obsessives on the internet forums who genuinely feel the world was about to implode. Baying for Capcom's blood, refusing to buy the game entirely and showing off some of the most horrendous spelling and the grammer we've seen.
Next to sentences removed because of content 8)
Quote:
...Which seems a bit harsh. Yeah, we suppose complete exclusivity for the Gamecube would have been nice, but the PS2 version won't see the light of day for another year yet, so count yourselves lucky that you don't have that long to wait.

Anyway, the main reason this is particularly interesting/amusing is because Sinji Mikami - RE4's producer - promised that he would 'cut off' his own head if the game ever made it to PS2. We're not quite sure how Capcom plan to arrange that particular spectacle. It could prove an interesting day out though - many they could stage it as the grand finale to next year's E3. With an all-you-can-eat buffet...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 2:46 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
Yep, I read about this in GamePro. I don't see why it's such a big deal to some people... I don't think staying loyal to the Gamecube is what's on the companies' minds. I think money is more important to them and I think it was a good idea to release it one the PS2, the release date could be a problem though...

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 2:51 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Kugetsu wrote:
Yep, I read about this in GamePro. I don't see why it's such a big deal to some people... I don't think staying loyal to the Gamecube is what's on the companies' minds. I think money is more important to them and I think it was a good idea to release it one the PS2, the release date could be a problem though...
I agree that it's the company's choice and making money...BUT LOOK AT THE GAME! I've seen about 2hours footage of it, and I've never watned an RE game so badly before :evil: It also shows how far the Gamecube's Hardware can be pushed, and it's alot futher than I thought or expected. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 3:06 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
Shadow of Life wrote:
Kugetsu wrote:
I agree that it's the company's choice and making money...BUT LOOK AT THE GAME! I've seen about 2hours footage of it, and I've never watned an RE game so badly before :evil: It also shows how far the Gamecube's Hardware can be pushed, and it's alot futher than I thought or expected. :D

I know :D RE4 is the only game I want at the moment. >_< I'm getting it as soon as it comes out. I still think everyone is overreacting though. Sure, it's an awesome game, but just because it's going to be released on PS2 doesn't mean "the world is about to implode". :P

CLICK IT!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 3:22 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Kugetsu wrote:
I know :D RE4 is the only game I want at the moment. >_< I'm getting it as soon as it comes out. I still think everyone is overreacting though. Sure, it's an awesome game, but just because it's going to be released on PS2 doesn't mean "the world is about to implode". :P
Also the only game I want at the moment...thing that sucks is that in comes out in England 2months later then it does in US. I've been looking around other fourms and some people in there really do think that the world would implode :roll:

But you think how big the first area is...I mean the very first. You've got all the graphics, sounds, animations from the first house, then bridge, then wolf, then a few small huts. That all being run from 1 loading time, alwell as about 10men. That is very very well done, since no other game has made the GC work this well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 5:13 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Yep, the game is going to be awesome when it comes out. 8) It's the one thing that can make a Survival-Horror fan happy for a long time. :) I wish I could look at some of the videos, but I have dial-up and it would take me forever to download any of them. :cry:

CLICK IT!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 5:32 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

I got 2 hours free of ingame footage with a magazine I normally get. :o Was how I was all the way through :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 5:57 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Shadow of Life wrote:
I got 2 hours free of ingame footage with a magazine I normally get. :o Was how I was all the way through :D

I knew I recognised the quotes from the magazine. It's from NGC Mag, right? I get it too. I can't believe it's going to PS2!!! I swear. And I swear that I'm going to cut Sinji Mikami's head off for him.

ImageImage
Set - Sunnie
Blinkie - Chass
Left.
ALL HAIL XENU!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 6:56 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Quote:
I knew I recognised the quotes from the magazine. It's from NGC Mag, right? I get it too. I can't believe it's going to PS2!!! I swear. And I swear that I'm going to cut Sinji Mikami's head off for him.

Heh....yup, got it in one. 'Tis NGC. Quoted from issue 101, Xmas 2004. The screenshots from I think it was Novembers issue...?...15pages, and that was a good read....the first 6times..and the other 8 :D

I'd be fast about trying to get him....people are already hunting him down o_o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 1:34 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

so they decide the one thing scarier than rabid super zombies (the crimson heads... :cry: ) are... hillbillies.... oookay then.
whatever happened to the full scale sabotage mission against umbrellas secret HQ?
but no, not content with utterly obbliterating the scourge of the previous umpteen games, they decide killing hillbillies is better than zombies?!
the only thing better than zombies, are;
A: ninja zombies.
B: Metroids.
and C: the chaos bringer himself; unicron!

(oh and the kull warrior (avatar..) is a zombie of sorts so there!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 2:48 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Yay, it comes out tomorrow. I was going to stay home, but it would make no difference as I'm getting it when I get home from school. A lot of my classes are probably going to be empty tomorrow. Cant' wait. ^_^

CLICK IT!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]