Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 9:30 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:41 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Duck hunt! I loved that game when I was a kid :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:10 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Well, mario obviously.

Also, get battletoads! I freaking love that game.

Other good games? Um,

Contra
Legend of Zelda
mega man
Kirby's adventure
metroid
paperboy

There are many more, but I've given up on trying to think of them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:52 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

You must buy Megaman 2 and 3. Those are two of the GREATEST GAMES EVER!

Post subject: Mega Man
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 3:03 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Yes. Mega Man is the way to go.
He's got more than three colours! Ah, the beauty of using more than one sprite for a single character.

By the way, Mega Man 1 is so hard. It's difficult without Energy Tanks. :x

Post subject: Re: Mega Man
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 1:21 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

optimus_87_ca wrote:
Yes. Mega Man is the way to go.
He's got more than three colours! Ah, the beauty of using more than one sprite for a single character.

By the way, Mega Man 1 is so hard. It's difficult without Energy Tanks. :x

And the lack of Passwords.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 11:33 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Location: Check over there.... yeah, no, go left..... yeah, I see you know.
Duck Hunt is so sweet. If they added a few things to jazz it up a bit, I would be drooling on it, over it, and on top of it.

If you have all the major systems, maybe you could collect old systems and have like a video game archive. *woos*

Hahaha, I'm back!
I'd like to thank me for this nice set. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:13 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Got like a million NES game on my compyter through an emulator...but congratulations regardless. No human being can have enough Nintendo nostalgia, I'm going to bo get a SNES soon, I really have this insaciable thirst to play SNES games with a real controller, my SNES emulator is really hard to use with a keyboard.

But get:

Super Mario Bros. 3- every NES owner should have this
Gradius- Its a bit tough but its really fun got cool music to
Contra- pretty cool game but hard as crap
Zelda- its pretty hard, but very addictive

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 8:03 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I am uber, uber jealous. :o Might I ask where you are getting it, or is it from a pawn shop or something? My favorite game series can be played on there. <3

And, speaking of which... if you can find them, I would highly suggest getting the Dragon Warrior series if you like that type of thing. My favorite one is Dragon Warrior IV. After you get past the first part (Healie is so cute ^.^) then you get to become a warrior Princess... so cool. :P And after that, you get to become someone else... I don't know, my mom was the only one who got past the Princess part. (Em, I'm a girl, so of course I enjoyed that part... besides, it was quite fun kicking/hitting the door/wall/ceiling whatever it was...) I like Dragon Warrior II and Dragon Warrior III also.

Hm, and I would also suggest getting Monster Mash. I think that is what it is called? Becoming that one flying monster is fun... I used to get the band-aids just to fly! :P

Tch, tch... what were some others I enjoyed? I liked a Boy and his Blob, but I never did get very far... its darn hard, that game is! But the Blob is cute. Addam's Family and Fester's quest were really cool... Caveman Games I had loads of fun on... Home Alone and Home Alone 2 were really great... Ghostbusters was sorta fun... Bump 'N Jump was awesome...

Pac-Man, Tetris, and all those other old classics... really, really, really great.

We had about three or four Teenage Mutant Turtles games, but only really played Teenage Mutant Turtles III: The Manhattan Project. I always played Ralph or Donatello... I think that was him? Anyways... I always played one of them, Ralph more often of the two. I liked to do the spin attack thingy, even though it made me lose life. :3 I let my mom and my brother fight over Leonardo... I never did enjoy playing him much anyways.

North and South. One of my favorite games. Ever. I was always the little blue peoples... Union? whether my brother liked it or not. :3 So fun! :D Little wars... mini-levels... ah, the fun times! The fun times!

Tiny Toon Adventures. How can I ever forget playing a little Taz or Daffy? And running away from that one gal... whee! ^.^

Zelda and Link, of course, and Mario... Donkey Kong... Crystalis is really cool, especially since it kinda sorta has my name in it... spelt wrong, though. Oh, um, what are some others? Pinbot, even though I couldn't win my mother if my life depended on it...

I... um, I'll stop now, before I rant on and on forever. I loved this system, I must get it again some time, if I can find one... 0:)

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:41 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Twizzler0171 wrote:
I am uber, uber jealous. :o Might I ask where you are getting it, or is it from a pawn shop or something? My favorite game series can be played on there. <3

And, speaking of which... if you can find them, I would highly suggest getting the Dragon Warrior series if you like that type of thing. My favorite one is Dragon Warrior IV. After you get past the first part (Healie is so cute ^.^) then you get to become a warrior Princess... so cool. :P And after that, you get to become someone else... I don't know, my mom was the only one who got past the Princess part. (Em, I'm a girl, so of course I enjoyed that part... besides, it was quite fun kicking/hitting the door/wall/ceiling whatever it was...) I like Dragon Warrior II and Dragon Warrior III also.

Hm, and I would also suggest getting Monster Mash. I think that is what it is called? Becoming that one flying monster is fun... I used to get the band-aids just to fly! :P

Tch, tch... what were some others I enjoyed? I liked a Boy and his Blob, but I never did get very far... its darn hard, that game is! But the Blob is cute. Addam's Family and Fester's quest were really cool... Caveman Games I had loads of fun on... Home Alone and Home Alone 2 were really great... Ghostbusters was sorta fun... Bump 'N Jump was awesome...

Pac-Man, Tetris, and all those other old classics... really, really, really great.

We had about three or four Teenage Mutant Turtles games, but only really played Teenage Mutant Turtles III: The Manhattan Project. I always played Ralph or Donatello... I think that was him? Anyways... I always played one of them, Ralph more often of the two. I liked to do the spin attack thingy, even though it made me lose life. :3 I let my mom and my brother fight over Leonardo... I never did enjoy playing him much anyways.

North and South. One of my favorite games. Ever. I was always the little blue peoples... Union? whether my brother liked it or not. :3 So fun! :D Little wars... mini-levels... ah, the fun times! The fun times!

Tiny Toon Adventures. How can I ever forget playing a little Taz or Daffy? And running away from that one gal... whee! ^.^

Zelda and Link, of course, and Mario... Donkey Kong... Crystalis is really cool, especially since it kinda sorta has my name in it... spelt wrong, though. Oh, um, what are some others? Pinbot, even though I couldn't win my mother if my life depended on it...

I... um, I'll stop now, before I rant on and on forever. I loved this system, I must get it again some time, if I can find one... 0:)

Wow you write a lot! This guy was giving away a NES and some of it games the other day in a garage sale. 20$ AUD!!

Image-> By jaye
The 12th series of unfortunate events here: http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20794

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 9:07 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

My fav would be
- Super Mario Bros
- Super Mario Bros 3 n
- Lengend of Zelda :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:42 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

if i was you i would just download them but anywayz,why on earth hasn't anyone said BLASTER MASTER! best nes game ever along with bubble bobble which is probaly alittle better then blaster master but i dunno,and zelda 1 and zelda 2 are great games...

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2