Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:17 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 2:02 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Name: Eo (Scarback)
Appearance: An albino, down to her pink nose, and her eyes- a horrible blood-red in the center, surrounded by jagged pink.
Other: Outcast from her pack

*Miles away, a small wolf pup ran as fast as her short legs would carry her, flying off tree roots and piles of leaves and needles, fear burning in her terrible eyes, red as the long and ragged slash across her back. Two wolves ran behind her, barking out threats and jeers. One was a red, ruddy one, with a black face and tattered ears, and the other was a silvery grey, enormous for even the largest type of wolf. Both bared their fangs, and clearly had no intent other than to catch the pup fleeing from them. Eo felt her breath catching, and the darkness of the night catching in her heart. Ahead, she saw her only chance, a tree root in her way creating a sort of cove, she could hide in it until her pursuers had passed... but she flew wide of it, bouncing off rocks and roots, and flying off a small cliff, landing with a muffled thump in a pile of leaf-covered roots. The two following the pup laughed, and slowed. "Never return to this pack, or you will suffer our displeasure!" The red one barked, "Never return, Scarback! That is your name now!" And still laughing in their wolfish, barking manner, they ran the opposite direction. Eo, no, Scarback, lay on her back, feeling close to blacking out, the dirt and leaves mingling with her blood, certain she would never return... it was far, a day running for her life's journey... and nobeast cared whether she lived or died... the blackness of the night took her and she knew no more.*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 6:39 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Kara sat watching the others. She was a a distance, silently eating the remains of a dead bird. She was hungery. Always hungery. She liked to keep to her self a lot of the time. She let out a silent wimper, her hunger was now painful.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 6:46 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

In the background were howls, barks, and growls of other wolves, but Raspy, panting loudly as she ran, did not even notice them. Four seconds into the chase and she had regained sight of the fawn, trying it's hardest but unable to successfuly maneuver swifty through the trees. Getting it's hoof caught on an upraised root the little deer moaned out and tripped. Raspy ran up to place her paws on her prize, but stopped five or so inches away and watched as the fawn fumbled helplessly in the dead leaves. Rolling her tongue back into her mouth and raising her head, Raspy sniffed. The scent of adult deer was nearby. Sending nothing but am even-tempered growl at the fawn, she turned to walk in the opposite direction. She wasn't that hungry anyway.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 3:46 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Alu pressed herself into the bushes even more. There were wolves, but there were also humans nearby. She breathed softly, shrinking in as far as she could. Something was running. And Alu didn't know what it was... Maybe it was her mother, or brother, but maybe it wasn't...

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 7:56 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

The handler hesitated for a few moments, then he lifted his long rifle in the air and released one shot. The dogs whined.

Merle cringed, whirling her ears and wondering where the sudden thunder strike had come from.

She looked at the white wolf and then stepped away from the place. Melting with the darkness.

One of the alpha dogs was barking like mad now. Jumping against the cords that held him on his place. Suddenly the cord gave way and the great dog ran towards the wolves.

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2004 7:55 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Snowy noticed it was probalby the first time a wolf had growled at a human b/c most are known to be shy unless you were a wolf dog. She growled once more and then moved into the woods disappearing as fast as she came. She didn't see the other wolf around and wondered where he/she could be. Then she heard the sound of the dogs and listened fully to see what their intent was.

Lets try & save the wildlife!!!

I love my Sophie!!!

I want to study Wolves & Sharks & go to Alaska!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 8:44 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Merle lifted one ear. She moved her tail hesitantly. The white wolf re-appeared next to her. Merle was still standing and listening.

A great black-white male, one of the dogs, burst out of the semi-darkness. The dog, now alone, stepped forward hesitantly.

The handler started to call. The male lifted his head, but then looked back to the two wolves.

Merle snuffed, stepping towards to the dog. It didn't quite looked like a wolf, nor like a meal.

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 12:35 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"No don't move towards the dog. He may attack you." Snowy spoke for the first time besides howling. She didn't know if the dog could attack, she had seen lots of fights where either the wolf would win & man would be mad or the wolf would lose and they would be hunted yet again.

I love my Sophie!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 12:37 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

"Oh, I see." Merle said, feeling a little stupid, "he just looks so much like us. He acts a little grazy, though."

She heard some noises coming from the bushes. "I guess that 'man' is back. So, we ought to leave... though I am sure he had food. Maybe try steal it?"

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 1:02 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"He does look like us b/c they've come from us. To make a long story short, long ago man bred wolves with some other species & out came the dog. Which what he is." Snowy explained quickly but nicley to her. She thought about stealing the man's food, but knew that wasn't like her & she remembered when she stole food, her masters whom once loved her, were now hunting her, except for one. "If you want to steal there food, that's fine. But I won't...I'll protect you & guard you if you want too." Snowy said to the younger wolf.

I love my Sophie!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 4:16 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[OOC: Interestiiiiing.]

Raspy padded slowly over the leaves, and decided to head further east, as her keen ears picked up the sound of a babbling stream near by. When she had found it, she lowered her head to drink and lapped up the cool water at a steady pace.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 1:31 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Kara finished her meal, and looked up. She saw some wolvs talking not to far away. She slowly walked twars them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 3:13 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Raspy raised her head from the water, and her nose to the air. The oxygen around her was crisp and clean smelling -but beyond the smells of fall were the smells of other wolves. She had avoided them at first, but now she was even closer to them. Just maybe she should take a peak. Slowly pacing herself, Raspy set off towards the wolves.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 5:31 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Merle tampered for a few moments, but then turned her head towards the forest.

"I don't like the thunder that erupted when I tried to get his food. It is like a bad sign.. But I am hungry though."

In the meantime, the handler got up. He called his dog once, twice, but the dog didn't show up.

'I have to get back, quick..' He thought. It was big news that there were wolves in this area. He knew someone who would be very interested.

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 9:16 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Kara slowly stopped. Something didnt smell right. She sniffed the air. humans. she thought. She looked for a place to hide, or a group to protect her.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next