Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 10:29 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 6:29 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Location: Cleaning up messes and bopping dirty petpets in The Hall of Heroes
I ame searching for water and fire talasmans. I can't seem to find someone that has these items. I'me usally at world 3, if you have them search for me by Falador's hair salon.

[Neopets: Sir_Grokon][Subeta: Wreck-It_Ralph] [Club Penguin: Cubedude]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 10:36 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

You can get those from killing wizards and dark wizards. Just hang out in the fishing area of draynor village and fish and cook the fish and then kill dark wizards and use the fish to heal

Losers are those who do not try

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 1:15 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

I've got killed when those stupid monks ganged up on me because I tried to take the wine of whatever his name is. The door was closed, so I was getting lowion hp and then I closed the window and open it again and logged back in and I died and lost amy full iron armor set, my Silverlight, my mith woodcutter's axe a whole bunch of lobster cages and my precious Anti-dragon sheild. I hate monks, now!!!! :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 2:20 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Yurble the Kid wrote:
I've got killed when those stupid monks ganged up on me because I tried to take the wine of whatever his name is. The door was closed, so I was getting lowion hp and then I closed the window and open it again and logged back in and I died and lost amy full iron armor set, my Silverlight, my mith woodcutter's axe a whole bunch of lobster cages and my precious Anti-dragon sheild. I hate monks, now!!!! :cry:

The iron armor isn't too bad, and neither is are the lobster cages (why'd you have more than one?). Both are very cheap, so if you had about 1000-1500gp in the bank you'd be able to buy most or all of it back. The mith axe, shield, and sword are a bit of a problem though.

Yes, I'm still alive...still alive...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 3:04 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

DiscordantNote wrote:
Yurble the Kid wrote:

The iron armor isn't too bad, and neither is are the lobster cages (why'd you have more than one?). Both are very cheap, so if you had about 1000-1500gp in the bank you'd be able to buy most or all of it back. The mith axe, shield, and sword are a bit of a problem though.

I always carry spare fishing gear just in case the big fish comes and ears them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 7:48 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

The dragonfire shield is pretty easy to get...Just start on the Dragonslayer Quest and then go to the Duke of Lumbridge I believe...If you wanted, I could make you full iron armour...just for the smithing experience =)...:( sorry about the axe and sword.

Ooh. It's pretty. :D See all the pretty presents? They can be yours if you vote for me. Yet, none of you know me. T_T How sad. There's no way to get the pretty presents then. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 9:06 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Syrill wrote:
The dragonfire shield is pretty easy to get...Just start on the Dragonslayer Quest and then go to the Duke of Lumbridge I believe...If you wanted, I could make you full iron armour...just for the smithing experience =)...:( sorry about the axe and sword.

If you did the dragonfire quest once, i believe you can't do it again and therefore are screwed if you want to make a new one.

Losers are those who do not try

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 9:07 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Really? Well, I never plan to complete it so I could just probably get one of those for somebody as well =P I have too many as it is

matchbow wrote:
Chanel wrote:
matchbow wrote:
Urthdigger wrote:
Eh, you'll get there soon enough. I was only level 30-something a week or two ago, spent a few days training combat, and I was level 47, ready to beat Dragon Slayer.

Combat takes so long to train. The only time a kill things a lot is when i kill cows for meat to make pies. i'm only about level 27 combat. What do the skull at the bottom of the screen of the wilderness mean. I know it's a danger level, but i don't get it. I can't attack level 17 people but other people can cast magic on me who have levels that i don't remember

The skull at the bottom of the screen means that PK is allowed in that area.

But when there was a lvl 1 skull in the area, i couldn't pk but someone else could

This was Runescape's way of making sure Lvl 98 people could not easily kill any crazy level 1 people who decided to venture into the widlerness...

Let's say you're level 18 and you enter level 1 of wilderness....you can either attack level 17 people, level 18 people or level 19 people...
[I'm not certain about this...it's what I concurred from reading the rules]

It's either from the rules or Salmoneus' help site...really nice =)

Ooh. It's pretty. :D See all the pretty presents? They can be yours if you vote for me. Yet, none of you know me. T_T How sad. There's no way to get the pretty presents then. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 11:32 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Syrill wrote:
This was Runescape's way of making sure Lvl 98 people could not easily kill any crazy level 1 people who decided to venture into the widlerness...

Let's say you're level 18 and you enter level 1 of wilderness....you can either attack level 17 people, level 18 people or level 19 people...
[I'm not certain about this...it's what I concurred from reading the rules]

It's either from the rules or Salmoneus' help site...really nice =)

Woah! I guess that means I don't have to worry about the level 70 "player killers" by that one mine at all.

EDIT: Gah! Even though they aren't high-level, some people sure don't respect your wishes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 3:31 am 
PPT God
PPT God

-.- The sad thing about going into level 50 though is if you're level 35 is you can be attacked by level 85 people...

Last edited by Syrill on Mon May 16, 2005 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 5:57 am 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

DiscordantNote wrote:
Yurble the Kid wrote:

Dragonfire shields can be gotten from the duke of Lumbridge any time after starting Dragon Slayer. You can buy Silverlight from the guy who gave it to you (in exchange for the keys to unlock the box it was in), for 500 gold pieces. I've also gotten trappen in that church, as someone politely asked me to get the wine for him. When I did so, he'd close the door whenever I opened it, essentially trapping me inside.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 6:39 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Syrill wrote:
-.- The sad thing about going into level 50 though is if you're level 35 is you can be attacked by level 85 people...

Thanks for the warning.. I just became level 35 yesterday.

By the way, what IS Silverlight?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 7:57 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Chanel wrote:
Syrill wrote:

Thanks for the warning.. I just became level 35 yesterday.

By the way, what IS Silverlight?

If I'm not mistaken, a fancy-looking sword that you get from that quest you have to get blurite for.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 9:23 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

At least I haven't lost my mith pickaxe. I've gotten my defence to level 17 so I'me searching for black armor with gold plating, a black scimitar and a black sheild with gold plating. I know you can't make black armor. I need someone generous to get me my black stuff. Also, I'll try and kill some highway men for a black cape. Soon, I'll go and get rune armor, scimitar and sheild.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 11:26 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Yurble the Kid wrote:
At least I haven't lost my mith pickaxe. I've gotten my defence to level 17 so I'me searching for black armor with gold plating, a black scimitar and a black sheild with gold plating. I know you can't make black armor. I need someone generous to get me my black stuff. Also, I'll try and kill some highway men for a black cape. Soon, I'll go and get rune armor, scimitar and sheild.

You can't use the rune stuff until you have level 40 attack and defence. I can though...give it to me! :P

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next