Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 11:22 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 2:05 am 
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Favorite Cheese: Brie de Meaux, Red Leicester and Wensleydale.
Chanel wrote:
CSK wrote:
Chanel wrote:
More news on GTA: San Andreas (source: PSM)

- The game will be on a dual-layered DVD
- Instead of just one city (like Vice City) this GTA's world is an entire state with 3 major cities
- You play as CJ (Carl Johnson), and your character will need to eat from time to time otherwise he will become too weak. On the other hand if he eats too much he will become fat. You can also choose to bulk up at the gym, but bulking up too much will result in loss of speed (in your character's movement)

Need I mention push bikes, the ability to swim, customisable hairstyles (apparently) and 4 person drive-bys?

Ooooooo yeah.

Yeah thank goodness for the swimming thing. I'm tired of driving my car into the ocean and then not being able to swim to safety ^^

How would swimming be done in a game like this? (Think about the anwsers to these questions carefully)

Would you have press a certian button to swim and that same certian button repeatedly in order to keep swiiming?

How long can the character swim for until the character drowns?

If the character can swim and run infinitely then what the point of boats in the game?

One of the best things about Vice City was you could get of the vehicle while it was moving so if you time it right you can have your vehicle in the water and you safe from the water. Unless some rioted driver, or emergency vehicle driver (And Yes I have seen a Ambulance on a rampage trying to get into Leaf Links while I assassinate people at the Leaf Links(Golf Course) in Vice City with weapons. How? Well by driving up to the roller on the left of the entrance and jumping onto the roof and then jumping into the golf course) knocks you into the water from behind.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 4:17 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Combusken BG wrote:
If the character can swim and run infinitely then what the point of boats in the game?

Don't despair, you don't have forever! Your stamina meter apparently drops as you swim in the water, so you'll drown if you wallow all day.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 6:59 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

mystic_ice wrote:
yea, im yet to see a gangsta who couldnt swim, kinda sad...

driver 3

thank you Koku

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 1:31 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Jill wrote:
PS3 is going to be too much for the average joe...like me. I just got my PS2 last year :(

You and me both Jill. Why do they have to do this? They're forcing people to buy the newer version and throw away the old one. I just got my PS2 two years ago. And now I have to get rid of it in a year or so?

Set by Medli

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 8:11 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

T.M.W.A.C.H.N wrote:
PSP all the way, the new handeheld gaming system ... the 1337est graphichs you ever saw!!!

Dude, the DS will just knock down the PSP like all the other 13 challengers. Think, are you better off buying a portable PS2 with PSone graphincs or the DS, which is technologically more advanced.

Actually, I found out about San Andreas and Halo 2 in Game Informer magazine.Alot.

Himura the Battousai

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 9:41 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Ho ho ho, my how the white people are going to look forward to playing a black G in GTA. Me included. :roflol:

Halo 2 will be nice, it'll be wicked playing as the covenant.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2