Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 9:33 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 4:10 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Name: Terra Rin
Country of Orgin: Sharkii
Power: A glowing orb appears slightly above her head, allowing her to control a limited amount of weather
Power colour(s): Grey, sometimes flashes of other colors
Small Weapon: A small dirk
Personality: Loyal to Sharkii and to the King and Princess. A bit headstrong, though she never hesitates to obey the Princess's order.
Discription: She is one of the Princess's nursemaids. She has grey eyes, and long, straight, brown hair.

(Tell me if I need to change anything, Zega. I've never been a Sharkiian before.)

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 6:15 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((Yay another Sharkiian ^_^))

A small jerk of the ship caused Zega realize that she was staring into space.

She quickly jumped off and ran into the edge of the close forest. She hid behind a bush, watching these unknown humans.

[Previously Known As Zega]
The Game. You Just Lost It.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 6:44 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Terra Rin was collecting fruit. While the Princess was gone, she was just a regular servant. Terra Rin turned around, startled by a noise.
"Princess Zega? What are you doing here?" she asked, seeing the princess. She gently set down the fruit bag, so none of the fruit would bruise, and looked towards where Zega was watching.

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 2:39 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Location: THE HEART OF DARKNESS. *ominous drums* Haha, just kidding, I'm stalking you. :D
Upon stepping onto onto the island and having her foot sink two feet into the muddy sand, Elise attempted to keep a straight face (and therefore continue her cool façade).

Then a large beetle collided with her nose.

Cool, indifferent attitude abandoned, she screamed loudly, swatting frantically at the insect. Fortunately for both the beetle and the girl, it flew away upon seeing the big scary human trying to injure it.

Elise Johnson may have been many things, but she was not brave when confronted by large ugly bugs. Or spiders. She hated spiders.

And it was now safe to say- she hated the stupid contest, and the stupid people who had picked her to be a winner, and this stupid island in general. And she hadn't even been there for five minutes.

can't find the sig from this set, so instead, you get a <3 .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 4:24 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Carla left her stuff, and took a short walk on the beach. She looked around at everything. It was a nice day. She saw something in the trees with the sorner of her eye. When se looked over, it was gone. It must be my eyes she said rubbing her eyes tiredly. She quickley walked back to her luggage waiting for someone to tell her what to do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 7:02 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

She giggled at the sight of Elise struggling, and happily walked over to help her.

"Arienna. I take it you must be Elise." She pointed to a list pinned to one of the wooden posts in the dock. "I guessed."

She grabbed the bags Elise was carrying ((I hope she was! :P )) and pulled her under the arm, a loud squelching noise signalling Elise's release from the mud.

otherwise known as the one who left PPT...and now lurks. *evil laughter*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 2:01 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Juniper stifled a laugh, seeing Elise's plight. She wasn't that fond of insects herself, but could laugh when they were a good ten feet away and tangled in someone else's hair.

She picked her way back down the beach and took another look around. There was no sign of a welcoming committee, or any other sign of civilisation for that matter, other that the boat they'd arrived on. She frowned and asked the world in gerneral, "Any idea where were supposed to go from here?"

ImageThanks to Kristina for the set!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 5:39 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Arienna replied with a smile and a flick of her braids.

"I've not a clue, but hopefully a attendant or something will help us out. I'm sure there must be native people living here, maybe we could find someone to help us..."

She put a hand to her forehead, and scanned the trees.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:29 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[OOC: Eep! Sorry guys, I got in a small accident and wasn't online for a while. ^_^()]

Eris's eyes were glued to the beautiful yellow butterflies, fluttering about the fruit. How their wings seemed to glow in the warm sun. She heard someone talking to her, but didn't answer. Only moments later did she realize what had happened.

"Arienna!" she called out, jogging over to her and the girl who got hit with a beetle. "Oh I'm so sorry... I was ehm, spacing out there." She smiled, and turned towards the one who was with her. "Greetings, to both of you." she said nodding. "My name is Eris."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 6:42 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

She smiled.
"Dun worry about it, they were pretty butterflies. Do you mind holding this for a sec?"
She handed over Elise's bag, adjusting her own bag and braids, straightening her skirt, then taking back her bag.
"Thanks. Um. So. Where does everyone fancy sunbathing until we get kicked off the island?" She said with a witty smile.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 5:17 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Zega was startled for a moment, but was relieved when she saw Terra Rin's familiar face. "Terra, our land may be in danger. I just saw these strange humans in these large shiny row boat thing, without the rows. They didn't speak Sharkiian, and they wore funny clothes. I am worry Terra, I really am."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 1:24 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Terra Rin did not answer for a moment. She appeared deep in thought. When she did say something, her question was not long. "Do you know how many there are?"

She looked thoughtful, as if wondering something.

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:54 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Eris laughed as she handed the bag back over. "I think I'll unpack my things first. Well... that is if the guide ever shows." she said, getting slightly irritated.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 11:10 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

"I didn't really count. I suppose there are around 5, but I am not sure. Do you think they are allright?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 12:39 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Should we tell your father? He is wise, and knows much more than I." Terra stepped forward slowly, careful not to make a noise. "he could help much more than I could."

She paused, considering Zega's second question. She carefully looked out of the bushes, and saw the group of winners that was gathered, fairly close by them. "They are young, Princess Zega. They should be alright."

ImageImageImage

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next