Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 2:24 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 3:39 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

(Mhm, the old rp crew is back! Whee! *Searches for Lillie* Get back here too!!)

LilEdit: I came back but it was closed. =(

(Awww...)

Last edited by (*Dranzer*) on Sun Jul 03, 2005 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:42 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((GM GM GM GM!!! I missed you :D!!!))

Eirynn left the party shortly after Ally. She was tired of sitting on the sidelines, not wanting to drink or converse- just watching. She looked where Ally had gone and saw the small gathering of people. Eirynn strode toward them, concerned at Caress's face. "Is everything alright?" she asked hurriedly. The previous fatigue and tiredness of the triple-kill night left her eyes, and a worry filled them.

Original Joined Date: November 30th, 2002

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 7:00 pm 

Seiryu frowns in disapproval as he pushed his way through the mass of people in the training room.'Drunk!' He silently exclaims, 'They're all drunk!'

Shaking his head he quickly shoves one of the drunken warriors out of the way and turned back the way he came, he wasn't going to even bother trying to get his report in now, the person he was reporting to was probably passed out somewhere.

He hopped down the stairs two at a time, glad to be out of the training room with it's alcohol intoxicated inhabitants. "Thats no training room..." He grumbles, "It's a zoo..."

At the bottom of the stairs he spots a cluster of people, grouped around the two Akute he spotted before. He couldn't place names to any of the faces he saw, except for the leader of course. Seiryu never really bothered to remember most of the other Akute's names because he never really assosiated with them, prefering to either train or study when he didn't have an assignment instead of socializing. Of course, Seiryu was capable of socialization, one had to be if they wanted to stay undetected during an infiltration mission. People were always suspisious of the quiet, introverted ones.

Fixing a curious expression on his face he walks up behind a girl with long black hair and tugged lightly on her sleeve, "What's going on?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 7:25 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Eirynn looked up, "No idea..." she said quietly. "I just asked-- Seiryo, right?" She recognized him faintly. Eirynn looked back at Caress, worry still in her eyes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 7:28 pm 

"Close." Seiryu whispers, peering around her and studying the two Akute who were the focus of the group of people, "The name is Seiryu...I wonder what happened to them. It isn't every day an Akute warrior returns looking that tired."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 7:51 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Eirynn nodded, agreeing. "Seiryu, thats it..." she said, but still quiet. She looked to Caress, and wondered what had happened. Eirynn looked at the strange scene as though it was frozen, still wondering what was going on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 7:58 pm 

Seiryu sighs and absently runs a hand through his hair, causing some of the dark brown dye to flake off to reveal the true color of his hair. As soon as he realized what he was doing, a small scowl crossed his face. That was a habit he had been trying to brake for a long time. Lowering his hands to his sides he glanced over the others who also hovered about worriedly. Seiryu closed his eyes, not recognizing any of them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:11 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Name: Katrina Devine
Fighting Traits: Intellect and ability to read moves.
Personality: Seductive and loaded with self-confidence Katrina can be quite intimidating to some. Not letting her emotions take over she keeps a cool head and does what has to be done, sometimes merely for pleasure. She knows the mind and body she has got and isn't shy to use them. Something inside her wants to unleash all the hidden feelings she has locked deep down in her mind, this making her having minor breakdowns sometimes as well as loosing control, for a matter of seconds or minutes, of the situation.
Appearance: Dressed in dared outfits and with a sought after body Katrina isn't obliged to do much to get attention, especially from men. Her hair is deep red, long and wavy, often blowing loosely in the wind. Her eyes are piercing green and her skin is rather pale. Matching her hair Katrina wears deep red lipstick.
Weapon(s): A small and nifty, silver gun, small but deadly, kept safely either in her purse if she is carrying it or tightly attached to her thigh.
Other: Wild but hurting relationships in the past has made Katrina very empty and hollow in a way, and she longs for a warm relationship, someone to trust, as a friend or even partner. Emotionally distant parents made Katrina seek other people, but when they get too close she tends to push them away, scared to death or what she has never experienced before.

-------------------------------------------------------

From the crowded room in the night club Katrina swung herself into the nearby storage room holding the hand of a middle aged gentleman in hers dragging him after her. Well inside the dark storage room she pushed him toward the wall smiling playfully. As her lips got closer and closer to his, she suddenly stopped seeing his arms make their way closer to her thighs.

"Sorry to break this passionate moment, but I didn't come here to give you what you're looking for," Katrina said and made a brief pause, "take a deep breath love, 'cause it's your last one," she added with almost an evil tone in her voice, still soft as honey.

The man's eyes widened in fright, but that was all he had the time to react with to what he had just heard. Through the loud music played in the party room the small bang of Katrina's gun wasn't heard by anyone but her and her companion. Without even him noticing she had pulled out the weapon and pushed it against his chest and heart. Still having his jacked in a tight grip Katrina pulled the now dead man closer and gave him the kiss that he had longed for before the cold blooded killing.

"Life isn't all fun and games now is it, love," Katrina whispered stepping back and letting go of the man having him fall down heavily onto the floor.

Putting her gun back into her purse and checking for blood stains Katrina put on a straight face. After straightening her miniskirt and brushing her hair lightly she walked out back to the other room, swirling through the crowd leaving the club as elegantly as she had entered it. Making her way through the city in the dark Katrina slipped silently into a smaller tavern only the sound of her high heels hitting the floor could be heard for a brief while, until she disappeared into a nearby room and from there taking one of the doors leading to the Akute headquarters.

When finally entering through the large iron door Katrina took a look around, stopping to put on some lipstick. Suddenly she could see the leader, Lance, standing nearby, accompanied by some others. Katrina had recently joined the Akute clan, having wandered around alone for several years. Now she had finally started feeling like this just might be the place in the world meant for her where she could find safety and comfort.

Set by everconfused

Last edited by Silja on Sat Jul 02, 2005 3:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:26 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: A land full of joy and happiness, and happiness and joy.
((Of course I remember you Jadey! Remember me any you tried to make an RP together a month back but just ended up forgetting about it because we couldn't work out everything. LOL))
Name: Anka
Fighting Traits: Strength, Endurance
Personality: Very Introverted. He'd rather keep to himself. He has a short temper and will not stand for anyone looking down upon him because of his age. More to come through in RP.
Appearance: Long brown hair running halfway down his back, Hazel eyes. His face is quite innocent looking, he always has some kind of dirt on it. He is quite muscley, but wears loose clothes so you can't see it.
Weapon(s): A double ended Sword that can break apart into two and A small handy Dagger.
Other: None.

[URL=http://randomness.talonz.com/smf]ImageImage
Set by WIS/Button by TS.
Join a werewolf game! Click here![/URL]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:34 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

(Hmm, all we need to complete the old crew is Padfoot and Lillie. Come back!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 11:49 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

||SQUUEEEEEE! GM! Holy heavens, I've missed you. Yeah, we need Lillie. Bad. That would be fun.

I'd post rightnow but I have a neighborhood 4th of July party at which I 'get' (have) to go babysit small, bratty children. So, bye. I may or may not survive to post when I get back.||

Mas mothaionn tu fein mar rud eigin caite ar an dtra...
Lig dom goideail an croi duit...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:04 am 
PPT God
PPT God

[*hugs everyone* Wow, haven't seen some of you guys in a long, long time.]

[*Does a quick countup* If Kuroro decides to stay, we have 10 RP'ers, 13 characters o.O Didn't expect this RP to be so popular x.X Sorry guys, 'fraid I'll have to close this, so Padfoot and Lillie won't be able to join. Kuroro may still stay if she wishes, though ^.^]

[Where people are right now-
Me: Menai, Caress - Foyer
Liv: Alistair, Elouai - Ally in the Foyer, Elouai getting coffee?
Shisou: Seiryu - Foyer
Dranzer: Sarena - Just finished assignment
FM: Eirynn - Foyer
Silja: Katrina - Foyer]

Lance glanced around, pushing his bangs out of his eyes as he stuck a hand in his pocket. A small crowd had gathered in a surprisingly short time.

Caress gave everyone a small smile. 'I'm okay, guys, I just-'

'-She saw a demon,' Lance finished matter-of-factly for her, saving her the effort to have to explain all over again. He frowned slightly. 'You see, there have been recent sightings of odd creatures lately. Nobody knows what they are, or where they come from, but they are known to be able to drain all the power of even the most strong-willed warrior just by looking him or her in the eye. This kind of ability is, of course, extremely unusual, therefore many believe them to be demons of some sort. They have only started appearing maybe a few days ago. Actually, I didn't believe the stories until now, but ...' he shrugged.

[*frowns* I think it sounds a little rushed, but I need to get the "demon" thing out quickly so we can start doing whatever we have to do to hunt them down :P]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:12 am 

Seiryu tilted his head slightly to the side, mulling over the information the leader had just provided. Demons. That would make things more difficult on assignments. He had heard rumors of such beasts before, but had always discounted them as just myths. He had to rethink his conclusion, evidence supporting the stories was standing right in front of him. He knew that no Akute warrior would lie about such an important information, if any of the others were out on an assignment and ran into the things, there would be trouble.

"Demons..." He spoke aloud, raising his gaze, "Any idea why they were appearing? Or how to counter act the draining?"

[Bleh...everyone else here knows each other...I feel like I'm intruding...]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:11 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

A few loud bangs smashed the haunting silence of the night. They came from a luxurious inn down the road, located next to a restaurant.

The ground floor of the inn was made to be a pub. Besides the long bar that stretched across the room, there were round, wooden tables scattered across the room, surrounded matching heavy wooden chairs. In the corner, was a flight of spiral stairs that led to the upper floors where the rooms were located. A man in a black cloak rushed down the stairs and almost tripped over a chair leg as he hurried across the room to the exit.

Shortly after the bangs erupted, two men tumbled heavily down the stairs, dead. All was silent again, but the silence was short-lived. Slow and even footsteps approached from the upper floor and descended the spiral stairs, kicking the bodies down to the floor as he went down. He was donned in a long, dark red cloak which covered his entire neck and a good part of his bottom face, and he was holding a smoking, large black gun. Three-barrel and powerful enough to assasinate from as far as a hundred feet, maybe.

He sighed, sliding his gun back into its holster at his right thigh. The target had managed to escape. Now it was up to his partner to wrap up the job. The bodyguards had been easily disposed, but they had succeeded in buying enough time for the target to make his escape. A rare case, usually the assignd target didn't even get the chance to try to escape.

But now it was time for Plan B.

The panic-stricken figure ran helter-skelter down the stoned road, ragged gasps trailing after him. He had to get away from the inn, as far as possible, before the assasin had the chance to chase him down. Turning down a dark alley, he hurriedly paced through. It was a shortcut to the dock. He could catch a boat and escape if he was lucky.

He never got to make it out of the alley, unfortunately. A well-aimed gunshot at his head put an instant end to his life. From the flat rooftop of a building, a mysterious female figure put away her gun, silently congratulating herself on a job well-done. For a fleeting moment, she herself thought they were going to fail the assignment. She tore her gaze away from the dead target and looked around. He was coming out of the inn, walking in his slow but deliberate pace. He looked up and spotted her instantly, giving her a thumbs-up, to which she responded with a smile and a thumbs-up in return.

Mission accomplished.

- Sweet set made by GlimmerFae-
"I wanted to change the world, but I changed nothing. That is my story." - Auron, FF X.

Avatar removed, hotlinking problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 9:30 am 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Location: A land full of joy and happiness, and happiness and joy.
((OHEMGEE!!!! GLASS MIRICLE *cough*charm*cough cough*!!!! Bad c ough there... ^_^ Glad you're back!
Oh and ummm... Silja the RP's set in 1847 not 2005. So... why were you in a nightclub with really loud music? Sorry If this seems a bit nit-picky, I'm just pointing it out.))
Anka sat, staring. Staring at the dead bodies in front of him. The blood still trickled out of them.

Blood was such a pretty liquid, the colour, deep red, made it seem so rich. He licked the blood from one of their cheeks, there was no richness, no amazing taste. It was just blood.

He stood up, wondering where his partner had got to.
"Grace!" He shouted. "Grace where are you?"
((Yes My character is a freak. What's new?))

[URL=http://randomness.talonz.com/smf]ImageImage
Set by WIS/Button by TS.
Join a werewolf game! Click here![/URL]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next