Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 9:34 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 1:14 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Juniper stretched, yawned, looked around and yawned again. "Well this is most annoying," she announced, lips pursed, "An exercise in poor planning if I ever saw one."

She looked back out to sea. "And hey! Now the boat's leaving!" she shouted, as she watched the large vessel they had arrived on slowly moving away from the shore. "Hey there! Stop!" she yelled flailing her arms around and jumping up and down a few times. The boat gave to sign that anyone on board had seen her as it continued moving at the same steady pace. "Hey!" she shouted more quietly, halfheartedly, and stared back at the others.

[Hope you all don't mind. Not like we were getting back on. :P ]

ImageThanks to Kristina for the set!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 2:24 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

((i think im going to withdraw my self from this RP. My life has been quite bisy lately. sorry.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 3:39 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Zega thought quickly and spoke with certainty, "I don't think we should. My father is getting more and more weak as he is aging. I don't think we should hurt his condition anymore with the element of surprise."
Zega glanced at Terra Rin, then at the other humans beyond the bushes on the shore. A girl was waving her arms frantically and shouting something as the metal machine moved away. The sight mad Zega quietly chuckle.
"So do you suppose we go out there? We can't exactly introduce ourselves, but they are bound to find us and the rest of the village in no time."

[Previously Known As Zega]
The Game. You Just Lost It.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 4:48 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Eta grinned.
"Don't worry Juniper, it's only going back. Not like there isn't ferries coming every three hours." She said, smiling, pointing at the notice pinned to the dock.
She turned sharply, catching movement in the trees. Taking off on a whim, she shouted to the others to follow.

otherwise known as the one who left PPT...and now lurks. *evil laughter*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:00 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

((Sorry Crow, Come back whenever you can))

Zega caught sight of the group heading towards them. She grabbed Terra Rin's arm. "Hurry!!! This way!!!" She whispered sharply.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 3:26 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

"Hmm?"

Eris also noticed the slight movement in the plant-life and stepped towards it. She stepped lightly, only barely digging her feet into the warm sand. She thought she could hear wispering now that she was closer, and more movement. She strained her neck a bit at an attempt to see better.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 12:45 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Terra Rin nodded. She respected her princesses decision. But when the princess grabbed her, that was a surprise. She gasped lightly, but followed. A few seconds later one of the strangers came to where they were.

Terra glanced up at the face, trying to see if she recognised the stranger. But, of course, she did not.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 6:08 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Juniper stared at the sign, face changing quickly from dismay to embarassment, her cheeks glowing a bright pink. She then turned to see the others running up the beach. "Hey, wait up!" she shouted, hoisting her backpack onto her shoulders and jogging after them.

ImageThanks to Kristina for the set!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 10:53 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Zega released Terra Rin, regretting distubing her. She saw the face of the unknown human. Zega climbed up a tree before the others spotted her. She gazed down, wishing she could scoop Terra Rin up and help her. Terra was like a sister to her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 1:01 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Terra glanced up at Zega, motioning for her to be careful. She was smaller than the princess, mainly because she was a couple of years younger, and so could find a better view in the bushes.

Suddenly Terra gasped. The bag she had been filling with fruit was still in the clearing where the unknown human was looking!

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 3:40 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Zega saw Terra gasp. Zega turned toward her line of sight to see her basket of fruit near to the strange human. She knew she had to get it for her, no matter what, even if she had to risk her life.

Zega grabbed a vine on the tree and swung. She grabbed a handle of the fruit basket, careful not to let anyspill. Zega swung on to the next tree.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 4:47 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Terra Rin could have kicked herself. Now the Princess was in danger of falling, as well as being seen. She fretted, keeping herself--just barely--from running out to get the princess. She glanced at the strange human, and then back to the princess, who was getting the bag.

ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 8:24 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Eris gasped slightly as she saw a figure swoop practically right in front of her to pick up something from the ground.

This island is so strange. She thought. Maybe it was just a bird... I know these tropicals can be quite large...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 10:32 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Zega saw the human looking confused. Zega sighed in relief. She climbed to the top of the tree and quietly hopped over till the next one. She continued this till she reached Terra Rin.

Zega took charcole out of her bag and wrote on a leaf.

((The leaf is written in the real Sharkiian text, so I will translate it.))

Terra Rin,
Take the basket and yourself. Go to the cliffs as fast as you can. Hide in the cavern. I will be fine.
No worries.
Zega

Zega climbed down the tree and stuck the leaf on the top of the basket. She laid it in front of Terra Rin, who didn't see her do so. Zega took out her dagger and jumped down from the tree infront of the human.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 7:02 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Eta raised her fists as she saw one girl run off and another draw a dagger. She wasn't afraid, more of excited, as her heart beat a taboo against her ribcage. She could see the bag of spilled fruit of the floor, and she took in every detail of Zega before her.
"Put the dagger down now. Come on."

otherwise known as the one who left PPT...and now lurks. *evil laughter*

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next