Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 9:58 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 2:03 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

simsman24000 wrote:
ScottNak wrote:
simsman24000 wrote:
It's worth 2,000,000 in the Hidden Tower...BUT it's a Hidden Tower item, so it can't be stolen by the Pant Devil.

Is that an accurate statement?

Isn't the point of that "I taunted the Pant Devil" avatar to put up a crazy-rare item in your inventory, and test the waters of chance? Will the uber-rare item get stolen? Or not?

I'm pretty sure that "I Taunted The Pant Devil" means "I have a Hidden Tower item in my inventory that the Pant Devil can't steal because he can't steal Hidden Tower items." If that makes sense. :D

actually he can, thats why when you go for that av, people advise that you stick alot of junk items in your inventory, in the hope he takes that, not the rare item. its also why people prefer to stick it in trades, although i heard that tnt disabled that.

and neopets addict, if you are lending out the doll, i would be willing to offer collateral as well in the form of nps and whats left of my petpet paint brush gallery to the value of the doll (or close too, not sure if i'm that rich) :)

Last edited by autechre on Wed Jun 02, 2004 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 2:06 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

Neopets Addict wrote:
You are now eligible to use 'Queen Fyora' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

:D

Did you buy it or borrow it?

.:.^By WebKitty^.:.

RAWR! I R BD CHATTER!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 2:23 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

*sigh* That avvie is so beautiful. If it wasn't such a bad idea to joint-buy things i'd chip in for one, but I just can't bring myself to blow 2m for an avvie.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 2:36 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Is someone willing to lend it to me? I don't have much nps, but I'm willing to lend all the I have for collateral. If anyone can help, my username is: silencefaerie

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 2:40 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Ugh, I am jumping through hoops trying to get one on the neoboards. (This is after offering full collat and 50k for the person to keep). -_-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 2:41 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

autechre wrote:
simsman24000 wrote:
ScottNak wrote:
simsman24000 wrote:
It's worth 2,000,000 in the Hidden Tower...BUT it's a Hidden Tower item, so it can't be stolen by the Pant Devil.

Is that an accurate statement?

Isn't the point of that "I taunted the Pant Devil" avatar to put up a crazy-rare item in your inventory, and test the waters of chance? Will the uber-rare item get stolen? Or not?

I'm pretty sure that "I Taunted The Pant Devil" means "I have a Hidden Tower item in my inventory that the Pant Devil can't steal because he can't steal Hidden Tower items." If that makes sense. :D

actually he can, thats why when you go for that av, people advise that you stick alot of junk items in your inventory, in the hope he takes that, not the rare item. its also why people prefer to stick it in trades, although i heard that tnt disabled that.

and neopets addict, if you are lending out the doll, i would be willing to offer collateral as well in the form of nps and whats left of my petpet paint brush gallery to the value of the doll (or close too, not sure if i'm that rich) :)

I didn't know that! Hehe, it's a good thing he didn't steal my Battle Dung. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 2:41 pm 

I too would like to borrow the doll. Since I'm new here and haven't had a chance to earn anyone's trust, I'm willing to offer collateral. If anyone has the doll and will be kind enough to lend it to me, PM or IM me with the amount of collateral you require and if I have it, I'll message you back with my neopets screenname. Thanks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 2:48 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Rrrr, no one on the chats will lend it to me! Anyone here have it? I have f-blaster, sinsis sword, honey potion, and 575k for collateral and you can keep 50k as a tip.

Thanks _jaye_!
Previously Blizzard Eater

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 3:02 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

Hi all! I don't think anyone's lending that doll, not unless they know you pretty well. A 2 million np item would be alot to lose. Too many people have, unfortunately, lost items being lent with collateral -- people just don't return the item. Or in the alternative, the person does return the item but doesn't get their collateral back.

As far as fees or tips, I recommend not doing that. First, to take a fee or tip is against the rules, the last big avatar there were freezings for it. Plus, I know if I had the doll and was lending it, I just wouldn't feel right taking anything from anyone.

All in all, lending just doesn't seem to be working out anymore, which is sad. I know 2 million is way too rich for me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 3:09 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

I know it's not a brilliant idea, but this is the only avvie i've seen that I actually want to have. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 3:31 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Okay, if you would be so kind as to loan it to me, I have for collateral a honey potion, a slimy tree, and an earth faerie doll. And when we trade back I will give you 50K just for being so nice. I had almost 1000 posts here before the site went down and you can trust that I do not want to keep that doll. If not, I understand. ~_~

edit: if that's not enough collateral pm me. My neopets name is the same as my name on here if you want to look at my account.

Last edited by Catgrrrrrrl on Wed Jun 02, 2004 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 3:34 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Location: Faster than a speeding IM! Stronger than an ox on steroids! Pinker than a bottle of Pepto-Bismol!
Yep vaary expensive avatar amigo

Hold onto your seats people... the SL is back.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 3:39 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Another avatar that I won't be getting, unless anyone here has a doll to loan out. I'm definately not taking my chances with the neoboard people. :|

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 3:40 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Gah, this stupid avatar has been driving me crazy! May I borrow it at some point?

"I'm not superstitious, but I'm a little stitious."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 4:01 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

No one wants to lend me their uber expensive doll just because I have no collateral :( And it's such a pretty av too.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next