Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 9:23 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 9:02 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Meiou looked at the shuttle and then back to white "I assume you need somone to take care of the medical things? As for what we were talking about i killed your body but not your mind. Phalan tore me off you before i could finish.Back to the medical situation if were going to be on that as i mentioned are we gonna need somone proficient in using the medical technology and such."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 1:28 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Phalan turned to Meiou, "That's the beauty of this ship, just about everything is run by the magical energies of it's user. From sick bay, to the gun turrets, this ship was designed especially for all of you."

Mr. White on the other hand ignored the criminal, "Those of you here that do not have latent magic energy may wonder why you are here. The answer is that you to be fighters, protectors of these six elementals, which is exactly why we called you Jaque since you deal with stuff like this all the time. Kalia however will be trained in every form of fighting we have to date, which will be accomplished in a matter of minutes through a memory imprintation."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 7:51 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Voulrath wondered if this girl even had any power at all. He will need to test that out. He needs to figure out how to do so.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 3:26 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Amaya’s eyes slid over the elegant ship, admiring its contours, her teeth making light indentations in her lower lip. Mr. White’s voice seemed to come from far away, “…will be trained in every form of fighting we have to date…” She alighted gingerly in the airlock. “I’m a lover not a fighter,” she remarked with a smirk, deftly concealing her first pangs of trepidation about their mysterious mission.

ImageThanks to Kristina for the set!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 5:53 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

"So basicly let me get this straight. If it runs off the magical energies of its user would that mean that the stronger the user in their magics the more efficent it will run?" He was curious about this and dropped his grudge with White for this question.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 8:49 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Eta kept quiet until she was close enough to run a hand lovingly over the craft. She would have purred if she wasn't in company.
"Oh..Christ, I never thought I'd be able to fly one of these again." A memory stirred behind her eyes, and she smiled.

"I'll want 500k in cash." Enough to settle those debts. "And...full access to the mainframe computer and engine of this baby. Along with blue prints. Now. "

otherwise known as the one who left PPT...and now lurks. *evil laughter*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 2:11 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Voulrath considered Meiou's question. If that is the case, then the one with the most power will be operating the ship... However, he also took into consideration of how efficiently a user can use his or her own magic.

Acqua looks as if she was frozen solid. Voulrath's pensive thinking shoved her out of consideration.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 4:35 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

[I'm going on vacation July 17 - 31, two whole weeks! If someone would look after Amaya, I'd be eternally grateful. :hug: ]

ImageThanks to Kristina for the set!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 8:50 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"In theory yes," White said, "But the ship is equiped with a power amplifier that increases a person's magic energy until it can run the ship at an efficent level. If a person's magic energy already exceeds that level, then this ship could be very powerful indeed. But certain parts of the ship were engineered to work best with a specific element."

"Very well," Phalan said to Eta, "It's yours. Now that we've finished that feel free to look around the ship, once your done, come back here," he indicated a holographic projector table in the center of the bridge, "And I'll tell you exactly what we want from you."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 9:10 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He smirked as he got up heading to go into the ship. "I really wouldnt be surprised if i didnt need the amplifier but thats me." He chuckled as he began to look about the ship.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 4:51 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

White turned to Phalan, "Are you sure these are the ones? Look at them, most have never seen combat. Some can't use magic, and none of them even know the kind of danger they're facing, even after you explain it all to them, they can't possibly understand the threat the Th'meil really are."

"It's out of our hands now White," Phalan replied, "This was fortold, and the sages knew that this day would come, these six are our last hope, or the temples will destory all things in creation. The Th'meil will stop at nothing to get their hands on what we've discovered, but no one can know what the truth really is."

White sighed and nodded in agreement, behind this all was a far more sinister plot, parts of which even he was not aware of. Phalan alone knew everything that was happening, and for now he would have to trust Phalan's judgement, it was all they had.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 11:22 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Kaila glanced over at White and Phalan. They were talking, but she didn't hear what they were talking about. She sighed, wondering how they would do... whatever they were going to do.

Slowly she walked up to the ship, once again awed by its beauty.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 11:03 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Eta grinned at Kaila.
"Gorgeous isn't it? Flies like an eagle this one, I swore I'd never get the chance to fly one again. But fate has a funny way..."

She smiled at the ship again, letting pure emotion into her mind for once. Then she was cold again, turning around to Phalan and Mr White.

"Hurry up already. I think most of us have guessed this is about our powers and the Th'meil. Are you going to let us know what we've signed up to do?"

otherwise known as the one who left PPT...and now lurks. *evil laughter*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 3:20 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Voulrath, too, wondered what he was about to get in to. Do they truly know how threatening the Th'meil are? That red haired monkey is going to send these people out as sacrificial lambs! Even so, he will be using this girl for a while.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 3:51 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Phalan looked around at the expectant faces, "Very well," the table generated an image of pyramidal temple, "This is one of the six temples that held the seal on magic. When we discovered their purpose the were excavated, placed in giant starships and sent to the farthest corners of the galaxy," the images changed to illustrate his speech, "For along time no one knew where they had gone, or if they were even inside our galaxy anymore. Around the time we made contact with the Th'meil, M.A.G.I. started several missions in an effort to locate the temples. Each mission was a success and we now have the locations of each temple, still in their starships. However, for mose reason, each ship is either offline, or was badly damaged when the crashed into the planet of their current location. We need you to go to each of these locations and reprogram or repair the ships, and send them home. We need the temples in order to awaken the Godmod, who is our first, last and only chance against the Th'meil."

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next