Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 9:39 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 9:09 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Kara heard the other wolfs howls, and wished she could say something, but she couldnt. She was to week to do anything besides walk. She followed Snowy to wherever she would take her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 4:43 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Snowy saw some nice tasty caribou & looked at the other wolf. "Here we go. Would you like some of these?" she asked Kara. She knew they were downwind & that their prey couldn't sense them, which was a very good thing right now.

Lets try & save the wildlife!!!

I love my Sophie!!!

I want to study Wolves & Sharks & go to Alaska!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 12:25 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"that would be great." Kara said smiling, and crouching down, ready to hunt. Her mouth watered at the sent of the caribou. "tell me when to go." she said.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 12:44 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

All of the sudden Snowy realized Kara was waiting for her to go first. Maybe that's b/c she could tell Snowy was high up in her pack or b/c...Snowy forgot about her second reason as she moved closer & closer to the caribou. She picked out a strong young one; that looked like it would feed both of them tonight. She moved closer until she could almost touch the calf. She signaled to Kara to start the hunt.

I love my Sophie!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 12:59 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((Oops, I am still here. :D ))

Merlin jumped, her tail slightly up, but she waited for a command from the Snowy. Her tongue drooped out of her mouth. Her yellow eyes glanced towards the caribou.

'Which one?'

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 3:55 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

*Oh, I'm sorry kuroro, I forgot your character was there with us. :oops: *

Snowy looked at Merlin and answered quietly, "The young one right there, it should be able to give us plenty. Its young, but not to small. Do you see another one that could feed us out there?" she asked both Kara & Merlin. Maybe she had overlooked one & they saw something else. She didn't want to be their leader, but just a helper & a friend.

I love my Sophie!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 4:02 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

"ummm..." Kara said while looking around. "That one looks good to me. Just tell us when to go." She had her eyes fixed on that caribou.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 6:00 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Snowy looked at the one that Kara was looking at. It was a good size for three wolves to take down. "Good choice. Okay..lets get this crowd on the move." Snowy started in slowly and then got up and ran.

The caribou scattered & sensed there was more then one wolf out there. They were scared!

I love my Sophie!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 6:45 pm 

Name: Mpinzani (Mischief-maker in Swahili)
Appearance: Ruddy pelt, ivory-cream underside.
Other: Has no pack, searching for one to be huntress of.

Maw lowered to the ground, Mpinzani searched for signs of blood. On the trail, agile appendages carried her lean body t'ward the target. Smiling softly, she snatched the creature- a tattered raccoon- in her jaws. She searched the area, looking through thick wooded forest. Orbs fix 'pon the caribou in the clearing, she dropped the raccoon and prowled t'ward it. Gleaming golden optics watched it's every motion before moving quicker, readily approaching the larger mammal. As she sniggered to herself, she stayed quiet, moving closer. Appendages carried her quicker, caudal wagging with approval. She leapt, jaws wrapping themselves around the caribou's backleg, gnawing into meaty loin. Snarling the whole time, she looked around, wondering if another canine of her species would help her bring it down.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 6:44 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Merlin saw another caribou, then the one they had targeted, fall down. A flurry of snow flunged in the air. The great grey wolf immediatly turned towards the fallen caribou.

She clung onto one leg, presuming the caribou would be unable to escape. Then she saw the other wolf. Her ears twitched, but she didn't release.

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 1:34 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Raspy listened carefully to the other wolves' replies, and senced by their tones that they sounded friendly. She howled back at them.

I shall join the hunt then be you all packless. Will you come to me or I to you?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 6:20 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Kara couldnt take it anymore. She was too hungery to just sit there and watch the caribou. "im going" she howeled, then took of. Her strength was faiding slowly, and her hunger was even more painful than before. She picked out a different caribou, then lunged for it with all of her strength, instantly taking it down. The tast of blood in her mouth was refreshing, and she was instantly eating the meat. Her hunger began to slowly dissapear, and she invited her new friends to join her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 5:37 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Snowy took down her own caribou & saw that the others had done the same. She sensed another wolf in the vacinity, but didn't pay attention b/c she had to kill this one first. She heard a howl coming from somewhere asking if she should join them. After she had tasted the caribou's blood & felt it slowly fadding away, then only did she answer the howler saying, "Of course you can join us. Better to meet us here since we have about three kills." She looked around her & knew these other wolves she had met meant business with the hunting and where they orginially came from.

I love my Sophie!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 7:21 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Alu listened to all the howlings. She sniffed delicately, three kills would mean blood. In the distance, she smelled blood. That would be where the others were, she hoped. Glancing around her one last time, she started to run.

ImageImageImage
Set by WIS (I think XD), awesome fader by Bangel!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 11:29 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Raspy became slightly nervous when she got no reply, but finally one did come.

Hold your ground then, I will come. she howled back instantly. Then she raised her nostrils to the air and sniffed blood only about a mile or so away. Raspy ran, but not at full pace. It was best if she could conserve energy for the hunt.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next