Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 9:27 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 2:42 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

Josephine wrote:
Killing people is slightly more wrong then having sex with them, anyway.

Err, killing people is a lot more wrong than having sex with them. :P
(Unless they're dead when you do so.)

Faith is often the boast of the man who is too lazy to investigate. ~ F.M. Knowles

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 10:34 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Stijn wrote:
Josephine wrote:
Killing people is slightly more wrong then having sex with them, anyway.

Err, killing people is a lot more wrong than having sex with them. :P
(Unless they're dead when you do so.)

yes i think Stijn has a point there..well i agree with you.dont know how many people dont..which could be very disturbing :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 4:15 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Stijn wrote:
It's just GTA3, with more content.

Time for a new engine, Rockstar. This is getting old.

That it is, that it is. ;)

Favorite in game hobby? Driving the Taxi and completing fares. Most relaxing and enjoyable job of the whole bunch. And it just gets better once you get the nitro unlocked. :D

And BTW, forget the Hot Coffee business. If you weren't replused by everything else in GTA before the curtain was pulled on HC, you need to start wondering about your morals. :roll:

======================================

:P Help support the NeoDex!!! :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 8:51 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

im sorry but i think is a bit over OTT to stop playing because theres something in the game that you would have to go out of your way to see. Its like saying "ooh they show sex on tv late at night on pay per view channels so im going to not watch TV all day in protest"

Not trying to upset people but you can always just not download the mod for that bit.

Image set by WIS

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:32 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

The screen-shots of the Hot Coffee scene are poor anyway. CJ is fully clothed, while the woman is in a bikini. So it's not really like you're seeing anything. Besides, you have prostitutes anyway, so the only difference is you can't kill her and get money back.

This game is over-hyped. I don't like these games, anyway. I'll admit it has good graphics, and great RPG/Sim-like qualities (Eating, working out, and it actually changing how it looks). However, I think the game is all shock value past that, and I think going out of your way to offend people is ludicrous, and obnoxious.

There are moments that are good to watch, I think, but I have issues with the controls of GTA 3, GTA: Vice City, and GTA: San Andreas.

These games could be so much better if they focused more on other parts than what can get them an M (or AO) rating. Like camera, controls, and not having you and the prostitue sitting side by side in the front seats while you're "having sex". Jesus Christ, at least lean a seat back and let people's minds have vile, impure thoughts!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 4:04 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I say forget the whole coffee business. puts a bad taste in my mouth...so does real coffee. :oops:

If I had the option (and I do) i would go about the world of GTA just being a stuntman. I could make my career of of that, since money seems to fly at you if you do an awesome trick. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 9:57 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

I..... purchased... san andreas today and can honestly say that apart from the stereotypes, murder, stealing and sex in the game, the biggest issue I take with it is that it's portraying black people being as real people, which shocks and astounds me.

Not really, I like it a lot. I especially like stealing peoples cars, then getting out and beating them to death. Har har har.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:27 am 

I must say, it's my favorite ps2 game ( could it be I don't own many?) and I like all the "extra curricular(sp)" activities you can do. I just like starting gang wars, shooting drug dealers and stealing cars. That's about it for this game. And yes, I found some of the missions quite difficult but nothing I couldn't "eventually" pass.

Friends are like flowers, water them often.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 6:18 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

St Nick wrote:
I..... purchased... san andreas today and can honestly say that apart from the stereotypes, murder, stealing and sex in the game, the biggest issue I take with it is that it's portraying black people being as real people, which shocks and astounds me.

That actually gave me a chuckle. Smartalic. :roll:

Has anyone ever played any of the modded versions of this game (besides HC of course)? How is it different from regular play?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2