Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 7:18 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Jak X and Ratchet Gladiator
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 6:11 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: At Planet Veldin, helping out the Galactic Rangers fight the tyrranoids
Jak X is a racing game so it's going to be quite stupid! But however Ratchet Gladiator should be good considering I'm a Ratchet and Clank fan! :D
I'm not sure whether you can go around walking in Jak X but I'm sure in Ratchet Gladiator there should be new weapons! :)

Hey Pat, where are you and general nonsense going? I guess to the festivities of sophisticos!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 12:16 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Jak X won't be stupid methinks.

No honestly, I'm actually looking forward to this game. It's not just going to be another bog-standard racer.

But I'm too tired to go too in-depth with it right now. I'll get back to ya'll later :P

Randomness- Werewolf and Other Stuff

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:22 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: At Planet Veldin, helping out the Galactic Rangers fight the tyrranoids
Twisted Sanity wrote:
Jak X won't be stupid methinks.

No honestly, I'm actually looking forward to this game. It's not just going to be another bog-standard racer.

But I'm too tired to go too in-depth with it right now. I'll get back to ya'll later :P

Yeah well I think that Ratchet Gladiator will be really good, because I've seen the preview and it's rated quite good and 4.5 out of 5 by something! :)
However Jak X should be just mediocre and racing games aren't that good in my opinion, apart from some! :roll:

Hey Pat, where are you and general nonsense going? I guess to the festivities of sophisticos!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 7:06 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Ratchet: Deadlocked (Gladiator anywhere other than the U.S.) is AWSOME!! I bought it the other day, and it is GREAT. I love the Jak series and the Ratchet series, so I'm biased, but I can't wait to play Jak X. :)

I am, and forever will be, The Queer Alpaca
they/them

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 10:08 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Robin wrote:
Ratchet: Deadlocked (Gladiator anywhere other than the U.S.) is AWSOME!! I bought it the other day, and it is GREAT. I love the Jak series and the Ratchet series, so I'm biased, but I can't wait to play Jak X. :)

So what exactly do you do in Ratchet Gladiator? o_O what's the best weapons in your opinion?
Also I heard they were going to make Ratchet: Deadlocked but it came up as Ratchet: Gladiator! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 6:09 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Backupatrick wrote:
Robin wrote:

So what exactly do you do in Ratchet Gladiator? o_O what's the best weapons in your opinion?
Also I heard they were going to make Ratchet: Deadlocked but it came up as Ratchet: Gladiator! :)

Deadlocked and Gladiator are one and the same. It's like the Harry Potter books-- it's "Sorcerer's Stone" in the U.S., "Philosopher's Stone" everywhere else. We get Deadlocked in the US, everyone else gets Gladiator. But it's the same game.

Deadlocked is about Ratchet being kidnapped and forced to compete in a illegal reality TV show called "Dreadzone". He pretty much has to fight to the death (hopefully of his enemies!) for a chance to win his freedom.

The Harbringer (which isn't avalible untill toward the end, and costs 2 million bolts) is this game's R.Y.N.O. equivilant, but there are other good weapons too. The Arbiter, the Magma Cannon, and the Dual Vipers are all good choices. You can also mod your weapons, with Omega and Alpha mods. Alpha mods you get when a gun upgrades, and you can have one Alpha mod per level that gun has, up to ten. Omega mods are one per gun, and they do a lot of damage. I recomend the Napalm mod on the B6 Obliterator--the gun is like a mini-nuke from R&C: Going Commando, and the Napalm mod makes it leave pools of lava that you can walk through, but enemies can't.

Ok, I've ranted enough, but if you want more info, PM me :)

I am, and forever will be, The Queer Alpaca
they/them

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 4:00 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Well, how many weapons can you get in the whole game? including gadgets and items etc? o_O
Is there arena matches? like in Ratchet and Clank 2? where you earn bolts fighting? also in Ratchet and Clank 3? :)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]