Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 9:29 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:01 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

arogance1 wrote:
The other info I found out recently, which may or may not be important, depending on how rivch you are - The Revolution will not work with HDTV.
Not a major problem over here in UK, but I know from when I went to Florida on hols, they seem to be making a big deal out of it over there

A lot of people are now saying that what Nintendo said means that they will allow games to be HDTV compatible. but only if the programmers program the game to be HDTV compatible, and I think this makes sense as it saves time for the developers too.

ImageImage
Set - Sunnie
Blinkie - Chass
Left.
ALL HAIL XENU!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:34 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: At Planet Veldin, helping out the Galactic Rangers fight the tyrranoids
What's so good about revolution? it's always the same games like mario, and other stuff! :)
But PS3 and xbox 360 are both good and better than the revolution! :D
On the other hand you should get either with the same platform, so if you got PS2 then you should get PS3 and the same with xbox unless you want to try something new! :)
My friends are telling me that PS3 will have better graphics than 360 and some other person told me that 360 will have better graphics than PS3! o_O
Also I heard on a review of the 360 that it will have more memory and bandwidth than the PS3! :roll:

Hey Pat, where are you and general nonsense going? I guess to the festivities of sophisticos!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 5:26 am 
PPT God
PPT God

PS3 will beat the 360 tech-wise in almost all directions, just as the original Xbox did to the PS2, although I'm not sure by how much.

The downside though, is that PS3 and all PS3 games will be more expensive than the 360 and the 360 games. But eventually, the playing field should even out, and it's then that I'll decide what to buy.

Or I might just get a Revolution. I like that shiny remote.

Randomness- Werewolf and Other Stuff

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 10:13 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Location: At Planet Veldin, helping out the Galactic Rangers fight the tyrranoids
Twisted Sanity wrote:
PS3 will beat the 360 tech-wise in almost all directions, just as the original Xbox did to the PS2, although I'm not sure by how much.

The downside though, is that PS3 and all PS3 games will be more expensive than the 360 and the 360 games. But eventually, the playing field should even out, and it's then that I'll decide what to buy.

Or I might just get a Revolution. I like that shiny remote.

Right now xbox games are so expensive! they're around $80-$120!
But PS2 games are around $30-$50 some are more like $80 but they're the good games!
For PS2 I'm going to get Ratchet and Clank 3 then Ratchet: Gladiator! :D

Hey Pat, where are you and general nonsense going? I guess to the festivities of sophisticos!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 11:48 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
The PS3 games are supposed to cost more? I haven't read up or heard any very recent news, but wasn't the PS3 the only thing that was supposed to cost more than the other systems?

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 12:30 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

I think so the PS3 might have bigger prices but 360 might have higher prices as well! What about the revolution? o_O

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 12:13 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

The games will cost more because they're on a totally new format (Blu-Ray). The Xbox will still use standard DVD disks for it's games, which will cost much less to produce than Blu-Ray. Although, once Blu-Ray becomes an accepted standard for both movies and games, the prices of PS3 games should equal out to that of the 360's.

Randomness- Werewolf and Other Stuff

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:15 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Backupatrick wrote:
I think so the PS3 might have bigger prices but 360 might have higher prices as well! What about the revolution? o_O

They're currently saying that the prices will be the same as they are now. so between £30 - £40 GBP

Get your egg at http://www.pickle-green.com/egraphics/main.php?id=eggs

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:06 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Revolution easy! Not only because its Nintendo but because...

PS3 -

1. Rumor that games can't be rented, bought used, ect
2. Have you seen the controller? Eew!
3. All about graphics, nothing else.

360 -

1. Is it even revolutionary?
2. All about the graphics... nothing else...

Wonder where this leads to?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:21 am 
PPT God
PPT God

mjrinella wrote:
Revolution easy! Not only because its Nintendo but because...

PS3 -

1. Rumor that games can't be rented, bought used, etc

My husband mentioned this the other day. Is there any verification that this actually will be the case? Or is it all speculation?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 3:54 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Really, the Nintendo Revolution is going to have a better base for the Fanboy in us all. With the Zelda and Mario games in obvious inclusion, 360 is really going to have to milk Halo 3 and any other game that comes out.

Between the two, I'd go for the Revolution. Besides, that controller looks like it could be a lot of fun. I've played a 360, I thought the controller felt to fragile for hard-core gaming sessions (all-night multiplayer duels and the like).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 4:24 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
Quote:
1. Rumor that games can't be rented, bought used, ect

lmaorofflelol

Do you believe that? No... that's not true. xD

Quote:
3. All about graphics, nothing else.

Anyone can say this when "their" system has the worst graphics (even though it's somewhat hypocritical as the Revolution almost has 360 graphics). :roll:

I suppose the Gamecube and N64 (not including the XBox for obvious reasons) were all about graphics too, you know, just because they were the most powerful at the time.

I also suppose that the Revolution is only about being different, and not making good games.

^------------- See how dumb that sounds?

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 10:12 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

You can rent games, and whats's the point of making a PS3 if you can't even buy games or rent them! lol! :roflol:
And revolution is all about the games, unlike PS3 and 360, their style is graphics and games, and awesome technology! :)
The revolution is just one of those boring consoles that hardly anyone would get, I asked all my friends in my class, which is quite a lot of people, that if they would get the revolution, but they all said, NO! I'd rather get 360 or PS3! :roll:
PS3 is the best, and same with 360, revolution's so small because it fits down the trash!
:roflol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 9:07 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Backupatrick wrote:
revolution's so small because it fits down the trash!
:roflol:

And yet the 360 is so big and heavy, you almost need to reinforce whatever it stands on to stop it breaking :roflol:

Get your egg at http://www.pickle-green.com/egraphics/main.php?id=eggs

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:25 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

I'm thinking the next incarnation of the Xbox comes with a national motto.

I run The Infinity Program, a den of villains and swashbucklers.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next