Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 9:20 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 10:07 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

post that one with the 1000 platinum you sent me ;) now thats impressive!

Do you miss Bill? I miss Bill. Go to this thread to petition Bill Back!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:53 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Nice pictures! I'm still saving money for my dream Fellblade and maybe eventually the FoW armor ^__^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:43 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

zorg wrote:
post that one with the 1000 platinum you sent me ;) now thats impressive!

I left my name on the pictues you idiot, now they know who's rich =:0(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:55 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Well I made it up to Yaks and the pass. I started the mission there and made it to the city, and took out some giant cross bow things. Then I lagged up or something and now I have to do it again.

Also I figured out one thing, I have to kill every dwarf before rescuing the stragglers but that is so hard right now, using henchman. I'd ask for help but I still lag pretty bad, so I wouldn't be much help to anyone. I figured out I can run up to the dwarves just so my outer circle thing touch them, and they smell me..or sence me..or whatever it is they do when your circle comes near. Then I can lure a few away at a time. So that way I don't have like twenty dwarves jumping me at once. It still stinks that all the dwarves are there to ambush me though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:33 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

smudgeoffudge wrote:
Well I made it up to Yaks and the pass. I started the mission there and made it to the city, and took out some giant cross bow things. Then I lagged up or something and now I have to do it again.

Also I figured out one thing, I have to kill every dwarf before rescuing the stragglers but that is so hard right now, using henchman. I'd ask for help but I still lag pretty bad, so I wouldn't be much help to anyone. I figured out I can run up to the dwarves just so my outer circle thing touch them, and they smell me..or sence me..or whatever it is they do when your circle comes near. Then I can lure a few away at a time. So that way I don't have like twenty dwarves jumping me at once. It still stinks that all the dwarves are there to ambush me though.

If you want I'll get a few of my guildies to help you through it, doesnt matter that you lag.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 3:56 am 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

Well i originally started as a necro/elementalist. I went to post searing like right when i started and messed up alot of crap. I now am starting over as a ranger/monk. Im level 5 and am doing a bunch of the quests. I just need to get my dubble arrow and fire thing. I know im looking for a fishing town in wizards folly but i cant seem to find it...can anyone tell me where it is?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:22 am 
PPT God
PPT God

The fishing town is in an area near the bottom middle of the map where the river makes a Y. It is kind of hard to get down there, because there are mages and river skate things that will ambush you. I think at one point you actually have to walk along inside the river to get there. Anyway, I met a man down there that wanted me to go up to the waterfall and kill some stuff. But I ended up not doing it anyway because after the searing I think you can buy that ability if you didn't get it then. It was kind of hard to find the waterfall and even when I found it the river skate things were ambushing me pretty bad.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:37 pm 
PPT Baby
PPT Baby

I found it :P accually another quest had me go there and I used the guided marker things... when it said south of wizards folly I thought it ment up in the snowey mountains rather than way way down at the bottom of the map. But I am glad i got them now....i love both of the skills :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:45 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Ah Guild Wars, I haven't played it since...July probably :cry:

I bought it just after it came out and it sits on my shelf collecting dust, as soon as exams are over I'm playing it for a couple days straight, gotta make up for lost time ;)

Awesome Set by DM!! :D

:) Neo44392 on Neopets^_^ Neomail me for neopets premium invites :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:44 pm 
PPT God
PPT God

Now I made it to Kryta, Lion's Arch, The seaboard, and I did a few of the missions and now I have to go back and do some questing. I did one quest already where I had to look for a guy, but I never found him, just a lady that said she would warn him that an archer was after him. And now I have to try to do the other quests. Right now I am level 15 and it is kind of hard getting around with henchmen. I'll probably have to find some friends now to quest with. I don't like questing with people because they never let me stop and look around and I hardly know what I did on those missions. As far as I know I returned someone's pig and I helped repair a statue and I helped find some chosen ones. But I really didn't get to read everything because all the people I quested with want to go on with the quest and they don't stop to read what people say.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 9:32 am 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

So basically, I've decided to STOP playing free MMORPG games...

Well, no offense or anything but the only good MMORPG's i've ever encountered are R.O.S.E (Going p2p, so that's the end) and Maple Story (Can't be bothered, crappy gameguard NEVER works).

So I'm thinking of buying this game... but is it worthed?

Image-> By jaye
The 12th series of unfortunate events here: http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20794

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2