If you're feeling down and blue and need a little pick-me-up, then this is the place to be people!
Topic locked

Alien in 30 Seconds and Re-enacted by Bunny Rabbits

Fri Jul 09, 2004 11:12 am

Alien in 30 Seconds and Re-enacted by Bunny Rabbits

I think this is one of the best one yet. but The Exorcist still is the best.
Last edited by Ixistant on Sat Jul 10, 2004 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jul 09, 2004 2:38 pm

It wouldn't load for me :(

I'll try again later...

Fri Jul 09, 2004 8:48 pm

I thought it was okay, but it would help if I actually watched that movie. :P

Fri Jul 09, 2004 9:14 pm

It's having a bit of trouble loading for me...

I never saw Alien, though I did see its sequel Aliens.

Sat Jul 10, 2004 5:11 am

DiscordantNote wrote:It's having a bit of trouble loading for me...

That is so original, they add an 's' for the sequel. T_T

Sat Jul 10, 2004 12:16 pm

Kristina wrote:
DiscordantNote wrote:It's having a bit of trouble loading for me...

That is so original, they add an 's' for the sequel. T_T

But you have to admit it's better than a 2.

I got it to load at AlbinoBlackSheep ( http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/alien.php ), just for those of you still having trouble. I didn't like it that much, though it was funny to see the aliens with bunny ears.

Sat Jul 10, 2004 1:56 pm

LOL i saw the movie (and aliens, alien³ and alien: resurection) and this is actually quite funny :P i like the part of the android :roflol:

Sun Jul 11, 2004 5:45 pm

:D The one for Titantic was my favorite. I watched it three times in a row already. I love the voices soooo much. ^____^

Sun Jul 11, 2004 8:21 pm

Ehh, it was ok. I liked the Exorsist one better. :)

Fri Jul 23, 2004 8:28 pm

Ha, That was funny. I showed it to my brother, who likes random stuff like that, and he laughed.

Fri Jul 23, 2004 8:32 pm

What? Exorcist?
I watch like 1/4 of the movie (because I was hidden behind the couch)
I was so scared after, I couldn't go to the bathroom alone! (I finally did)

Sat Jul 24, 2004 1:48 am

My favorite bit in Alien in 30 Seconds and Re-enacted by Bunny Rabbits is the bit where a female rabbit is holding a cat.

I have only seen up to the bit in one of the first three Alien film(Can't remember which of the first three films it was in though) where someone gets sliced up by a fan. Not because I thought it was scary which I don't but because when I saw that scene I was told by my parents to it off because at the time I saw it, it was TV that time and I under the age to be allowed to watch it. (It was about 10-14 years ago that I saw that fan scene)

Sat Jul 24, 2004 3:26 am

OMG! *shivers* That was quite possibly creepier than the actual movie! *has siezure* I watched the one of The Shining to. *shivers again* Red Rum! Red Rum! Red Rum!

Sun Jul 25, 2004 1:56 am

Okay, what just happen? That was too fast! *sweatdrop* I'm just a spaz! Oh well....that was just strange and unusual. O.o

Mon Jul 26, 2004 4:22 pm

Ryoko wrote:OMG! *shivers* That was quite possibly creepier than the actual movie! *has siezure* I watched the one of The Shining to. *shivers again* Red Rum! Red Rum! Red Rum!

I have seen the Shining, that is a REALLY creepy movie. Where did you find the clip of that? I'd like to see that.
Topic locked