Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 9:25 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 380 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 12:42 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: Outside on your boulevarde scaring small children. Um... or in Illinois.
I just bought some games which I'm alternating between:

Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal (PS2)
Puyo Pop Fever (GC)
Animal Crossing (GC)
Final Fantasy Chronicles [Final Fantasy IV and Chrono Trigger] (PSX)
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (PSX)

I've also been playing Final Fantasy Tactics quite a bit.

CLICK IT!
Thanks to Laq. :o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 12:48 am 
PPT God
PPT God

playing quite a few GBA games ATM, all kind of 'adventure'-ish, and when I get bored on one, I continue with another one :)

- King Kong
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- The Sims 2 (totally diff from the PC version)
- Spongebob Squarepants: Lights Camera Pants

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 7:18 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Divine wrote:
Jacob wrote:
*thumbs up* Glad to hear there is another fan besides me. 8) Have you gotten to the point where you tried to get all the ultimate skills for one monster (hellblast, gigaslash, megamagic, ultradown, surge)? I was THINKING of trying it out when i get all the maps unlocked. Am i in over my head? :roll:

Wow, that must be really hard XD. I only have the second one, but I wish I had the first. My goal was to get all the slime monsters, but I never really did acheive that. The rarest I got was a Metalking (I could get Goldslime...), before I restarted the game to play it again :P. I don't have enough patience XD. My sister has more than me though, she got a monster with Hellblast and Gigaslash... but now I don't have much time to play it.

Sister sounds like my kind of gamer. That's dedication. :D Put i know what you mean about patience. it's SO tedious to level these monsters up to a proper level to for breding. plus you have to get all the right monsters...*sigh* well, back to the game. :)

Favorite non-boss monster? Mine is Mad Knight. Looks rad in all that armor, plus he can learn Gigaslash. ;)

======================================

:P Help support the NeoDex!!! :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 3:34 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Kugetsu wrote:
Animal Crossing (GC)

My sis just bought that too. I must say it's cool... but Fire Emblem's better =P.

Chanel wrote:
Maple Story. Wheeee~ Finally checked out this game ^^

I quit after about a week XD. I'm considering checking out Ragnarok Online though... haha, saw it at my friend's house, and it seems pretty cool. (but I just found out that it's not free.. Ack x_x. At least Maple is free!)

Jacob wrote:
Sister sounds like my kind of gamer. :D That's dedication. Put i know what you mean about patience. it's SO tedious to level these monsters up to a proper level to for breding. plus you have to get all the right monsters...*sigh* well, back to the game. :)

Favorite non-boss monster? Mine is Mad Knight. Looks rad in all that armor, plus he can learn Gigaslash. ;)

Dedication? :P Actually, I think she just doesn't have enough motivation and/or skill to finish some games (i.e. Minish Cap, which she gave up on when she couldn't pass a dungeon and went back to DWM2... could have just checked a FAQ or something XD).

Mine is... er... HaloSlime ^O^. It's always been my favourite, although it sort of well, sucks, in terms of HP and Defence and everything, but oh well. I just like it because slimes are cute, and I love it's Halo =D. I like a lot of slimes, like KingSlime and GranSlime and GoldSlime xP.

Favourite non-slime monster / non-boss would have to be... hah this is a hard one... CurseLamp =P. Twinhits and Increase are nice at times :D.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 11:32 am 
PPT God
PPT God

Quote:
Dedication? Actually, I think she just doesn't have enough motivation and/or skill to finish some games (i.e. Minish Cap, which she gave up on when she couldn't pass a dungeon and went back to DWM2... could have just checked a FAQ or something XD).

Well...she at lest shows her dedication to tasks if she applies herself at least. :D

Quote:
Mine is... er... HaloSlime ^O^. It's always been my favourite, although it sort of well, sucks, in terms of HP and Defence and everything, but oh well. I just like it because slimes are cute, and I love it's Halo =D. I like a lot of slimes, like KingSlime and GranSlime and GoldSlime xP.

Slimes ARE cute. you would never think they could be violent, or considered mosnters. But sure enough, they can be a hassle. especially when they group together in packs... :o

:P Help support the NeoDex!!! :P

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 380 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26