Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 8:16 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 12:09 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
'She stuck outher tongue at me...no matter how much older, taller, or dangerous she gets she's still a weirdo...and In public too...' Christoph noticed that across the street people were glancing at him, even the semi-famous Baroness Laurelyn. "Lets get moving", he said as he pulled her off towards the food districts.

Eta had other plans it seemed as she flung out a knife and brandished an assassins tattoo on her arm in her general direction. When the baroness ran she took off her broach and stuffed it into her robe. "Lets go Christoph" she said in a cross between an order and a hiss.

Christoph wondered why the Baroness was so threatening, 'we hadn't even begun to talk about whatever was going on...'

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 3:26 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

((hey this is Lilac (obviously) and this a quick note. i have not read any of this thread at all but i remember the old one and since it still says open i'd love to recreate my old char and join back in, however my scheddy just has been absolutely crazy and i didn't even have a moment to post until today. hopefully i can read and catch up in the next few days and perhaps dig up or rewrite my bio and join in. anyway i just wanted to let you guys know that i'm very much interested, just don't know if i can make it time-wise. hope to be back soon! ~lilac))

update:((aah, it is way too much fun to read this. you have no idea how much i've missed this RP! anyway i'm all caught up, now for digging up my bio and writing something. must catch up! =))

((wah, can't find anything saved on my computer. oh well, i remember :))

Name: Arabella
Appearance: about 5' 2'' tall, she is a rather petite girl. she has reddish brownish blonde hair and green eyes. she tends to be not the cleanest due to her father's profession and her hands are always tinged black from helping her father in his blacksmith's shop as she is the eldest. her face is always well kept as is her hair, and she wears a simple blue-ish peasant dress. if she had reason to care about her looks and was given proper clothing and the means to keep herself cleaner she would be quite beautiful indeed, however never possessing a mirror herself, she is blissfully unaware of her self image in general (eh, i think my original desc was better, ah well)
Weapons: (optional) a tiny dagger hidden within her clothing for self-protection
Other: she is the eldest daughter of a blacksmith and has seven other siblings. her family is basically a peasant family, though her father is a relatively successful blacksmith. her father is aging and being the oldest Arabella frequently helps him in their blacksmith's shop even though all the while she is dreaming of going to balls and wearing elegant gowns and dancing and of course, meeting some eligible bachelor. Her parents would have married her off by now, seeing as peasants can't support their children except for the bare minimum of time required for survival, however Arabella is far too useful to her parents around the home and they cannot bear to send her away. She is quite clever, though her intelligence is rarely utilized. Shy of nature and quieter and far less rude than the average peasant, Arabella likes to take trips to the countryside to visit her friend Jane, who she holds in very high esteem. she does have some friends in town, however Jane is the only friend Arabella considers to be true. ((that's pretty accurate i think...))

((phew, that was long. i apologize for my verbose-ness to any of you who don't know me. to those who do, well, you knew what was coming :P aaah, i'm not sure what to do here since the plot is rather different. aah i'm so excited to be RPing again, especially in THIS rp. i love this rp! *dances around* i'm rather confused as to exactly when the ball is starting. Eo?))

Arabella wove through the streets of the town, considering abandoning her plan to visit her dear friend Jane in the countryside. Dusk was already near enough as it was, and she knew that it would be asking for death or worse to be on the country roads after dark. But perhaps she could still catch a ride on one of her cousin's hay wagons...her gaze drifted to the castle in the distance as she paused to let a few carriages go by. Momentarily, she sighed and smiled a tiny smile, picturing herself in a magnificent dress, swirling and twirling around a dance floor. Oh, how she wished she could go to the ball!

At this point she made up her mind. She absolutely must go see Jane. That was the only way she was ever going to get her mind off of all of this excitement and the masquerade ball. And her decision was also influenced just ever so slightly by the fact that if she were to head out of town she would be going in the opposite direction of the Baroness Laurelyn, who she had just seen and recognized rushing by in a dreadfull hurry into town. Arabella did not want to cross paths with that woman, after what she heard, Arabella felt it would be better if the Baroness simply did not know that she existed at all.

((thanks for reading through all that! i'm so excited to be RPing again with all of you. I know I keep saying that but seriously, you wouldn't believe how excited I am. =))

[smile though your heart is aching::smile even though its breaking]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 6:36 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Eta realised with a jolt that Chris was still a little boy by her standards, and immediately berated herself for her flaunt behaviour. He obviously cared about what company he kept. She pulled her cloak firmly around herself, and affected an air of importance.

otherwise known as the one who left PPT...and now lurks. *evil laughter*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 6:45 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Meiou had been so busy making sure his ring was put away and that his stuff was secure that he wasnt paying attention to where he was going and bumped right into Arabella. After feeling the impact an regaining his witts he looked down to her blushing having knocked her on her bottom(hope you dont mind my doin this lilac) and extended a hand. "Im so sorry. Its my fault i wasnt paying attention when i should of."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 2:08 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

((nope, don't mind at all, meiou :D))

Arabella did not even see him coming and was quite shocked by her sudden descent to the ground. Blinking from surprise, her eyes rose from the ground to look up at the young man standing above her, graciously offering his hand.

She wondered at him, a man of obviously higher social standing than she, offering to help her. She was tired from a day full of working and, without thinking much, accepted his kind gesture and took his hand, very much thankful for his aid in standing admist petticoats and underskirts.

"Thank you, kind sir," she said quietly.

As she extended her hand she immediately regretted it - she had never thought to worry about the blackish sooty stains on her hands until that very moment, and now she was more ashamed than ever.

Blushing profusely, she continued, hardly daring to meet his uniquely amber eyes that seemed to burn into her memory, "Sorry to have troubled you, sir, thank you for your kindness, and may you have a good evening, sir," and bobbed a shaky curtsey before turning away and hoping to melt away into the crowd.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 6:49 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Location: New Zealand Weapon: HaaH Sword Species: Human Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
[Emy-chan, I'm a little stuck here. Talk to me!]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 7:40 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He kinda liked her she was different alot like Sheridan. "Wait I didnt catch your name miss...?" He hoped she would respond he rather liked her but wasnt sure she would even speak to him considering she proboly thought he was a different class then her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 12:55 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((Same here. I am still following this rp, but waiting for Eo to answer. ;) ))

Set by WIS!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 7:42 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Arabella stopped in her tracks, frantically debating with herself for a minute. She should really not be even speaking with a man such as he...but on the other hand, if she did not speak, he might see it as a slight to his authority, which could be dangerous. Then again, she could pretend not to have heard his question in the first place and just keep walking, which would solve the other two issues rather nicely. However that would not work, she suddenly realized, because she was suddenly aware that she had already stopped moving.

Sighing inaudibly in a inward burst of confusion, Arabella pivoted on her feet to face him, and fought back further blushing.

"My name's Arabella, sir," she said a little less quietly than before, but nevertheless timidly.

Standing there rather frozen in place she then stared at the ground fervently, unable to decide whether to stay or go and trying to remember if it was rude to leave so quickly after introducing oneself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 8:01 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

He smiled as she turned around "Nice to meet you Arabella.Please call me Meiou instead of sir." He hoped she would stop being so nervous around him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 8:09 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Arabella looked up at him again and swallowed hard. Who was this man, and why on earth did he possibly want to accquaint himself with her?

Taking a deep breath she replied, "It is an honor to meet you, Meiou, s-" biting her tongue to cut off the sir she was automatically ending to the end of her sentence. Arabella then lapsed back into silence, unsure of what to say - she didn't want to say something improper and was not sure of what was polite to discuss.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 8:35 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

((Oik? We're going to a bar to talk about the ball tonight. ^_^ What about it? Need a pointer? 8) ))

otherwise known as the one who left PPT...and now lurks. *evil laughter*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 4:04 am 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

[I'm back but Ravyn didn't respond, so I too am waiting.]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 5:02 am 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Christoph and Eta briskly walked out of the shopping districts towards the main road, they'd have to cross it to get to the 'Fortunes Arms', a fairly reputable bar wherst one could talk about things in private and still get a good meal and drink. Eta seemed a bit more reserved after the little run in with Baroness Laurelyn, it really didn't matter much to him as he wanted to know what was going on, she had said something about a letter she had sent. 'Perhaps the Boss had opened and read it?' He thought to himself, 'this better not be something too private if thats the case.'

The main street still had the dukes servants scurrying about putting up decorations and lamps for the ball, it seemed as though Maarl wanted to perhaps impress some out of town visitors with some last minute ideas. Earlier in the month some old buildings had even been knocked down to widen Main Street and Statues of Maarl, his family, and their various acheivements had been erected down the middle. Other members of the guard had already told Christoph that all the beggars and desititutes had been swept off into the slums 'Where they Belong', Maarl wanted nothing to ruin the ball. 'Some of this money could have been invested in defense or fixing up some of the older districts rather than putting this mask over the reality of city life'.

Crossing main street was easy as it was relatively calm as nobody wanted to arrive in their carridges early, it would all be one big showy procession leading up into the palace. The sun was just leaving its place in the center of the sky as shadows once again began spreading out, 'Just a half dozen hours 'till'. The Fortunes Arms was relatively quiet today, everybody was still in the shopping district getting their last second dresses and suits. The Guard at the door (though not a city guard member) eyed both Christoph and Eta wearily as they both carried weapons. 'Put all dem weapons in the usual place, Sah.' he barked out in monotone, obviously for the millionth time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2004 5:33 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

"Dont be nervous. You can talk to me like you would somone of your class. To me class means nothing really.So please dont be nervous to talk to me jus because im a higher class for i wont get upset about things most would."

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next