Pink Poogle Toy Forum

The official community of Pink Poogle Toy
Main Site
NeoDex
It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 9:31 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ] 
 Post subject: Harvest Moon: Magical Melodies
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:27 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Yes, new Harvest Moon is targeted to hit US shelves in March.

http://www.natsume.com/comingsoon_frameset.html

Quote:
The Harvest Goddess has turned to stone and the Harvest Sprites need your help to bring her back. You need to collect Musical Notes throughout the game in hopes of restoring her to her former self. There are 100 Musical Notes in the game and to collect the notes you must do a variety of different things, some more challenging than others. Such as shipping a certain number of items, winning a festival or making friends with the wild animals found around your farm. Only by collecting a certain number of notes will the Harvest Goddess come back!

Harvest Moon: Magical Melody is filled with features that Harvest Moon fans have come to expect in a Harvest Moon title – plenty of crops, a variety of animals to care for, tons of festivals to participate in and loads of events to create a fun and entertaining game play experience.

Key Features:

Play as either a boy or girl! Each gender has 10 potential spouses!

Compete against a rival farmer! Your productivity will be judged on a daily basis against that of your rival’s…you will also compete against your rival in the festivals!

Cultivate a wide variety of crops and trees!

Raise cows, sheep, horses and chickens!

Harvest Moon: Magical Melody also offers mini-games in which 4 players can participate!

Purchase different plots of land and expand your farm by building various extensions!

I'm very excited about this release, I've been waiting since it came out in Japan. The graphics are a bit diffrent than the other HM games, more cute-ish (than it already is that is), but I personally think it looks great. And the fact that many characters from previous games have been brought back as eligable bachelors/bachelorettes is great. And you can plant outside of your farm, and get PIGS! I love pigs. <3

Potential Partners:
http://www.hmotaku.net/?m=g&g=poh&p=partners

Game is looking good. :)

"How are you?"
The letter from her stopped suddenly..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:33 am 
PPT Student
PPT Student

Yea i saw pictures and movie clips for the japanese version. I cant wait til it comes out here i will definintly be getting it. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:05 pm 
PPT Warrior
PPT Warrior

I've been waiting for this since January of last year! <3 I was so happy when I heard that MM and Sprite Station were actually coming out! I'm especially excited about the pet pig, and the fact that there's so many bachelors and bachelorettes to choose from.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 7:47 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

...what system?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 7:54 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

It's for gamecube, I've been tracking this game since it came out in Japan. It looks really good, I'll probally order it when it comes out in the united states.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:00 pm 
Beyond Godly
Beyond Godly

mogster500 wrote:
It's for gamecube, I've been tracking this game since it came out in Japan. It looks really good, I'll probally order it when it comes out in the united states.

Sweet. I'll probably buy it, then.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:30 pm 
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

One word: Heckyes

(700th post of New PPT ~:> )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:06 am 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

i love this game, im currently playing Harvest Moon: A wonderful Life, I cant wait for this one! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:48 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

ARGH!! How could they? Where's Karen?

Oh and do I really want to get a cube just for this? Can I afford to? Can the pigs fly?

Although looking at that page, not all of the girls will be there when you start . . . that could be interesting.

ImageImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 8:40 pm 
PPT Trainee
PPT Trainee

JhasNeeh wrote:

Oh and do I really want to get a cube just for this? Can I afford to? Can the pigs fly?

Although looking at that page, not all of the girls will be there when you start . . . that could be interesting.

Only 21 more days until it's released! Can't wait, will preorder in a week or two...

All the villagers are random in your town, just like Animal Crossing. The game cube is really cheap, but it might come out to the Playstation 2 in a while, like A Wonderful Life...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:03 pm 
PPT Student
PPT Student

mogster500 wrote:
JhasNeeh wrote:

All the villagers are random in your town, just like Animal Crossing.

I assumed, but hasn't Karen been available as a wife since the very early games? I know I always chase her when I play.

Gonna have a look at some 2nd hand Cube prices - but money has been cut today so even then it might be tricky.

ImageImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:48 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

JhasNeeh wrote:

Cuibes are really cheap they are 50-99 dollars now :] It was annouced last year around x-mas that it was only 99.99, but it probably has gone down by now :] I love cubes, easy controls :)

Also Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life was released in GameCube too, Since no one uses 64 that much anymore, they make the games onto the newer systems.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:29 pm 
Way Beyond Godly
Way Beyond Godly

Pigs? Piggies! Medli wants a pig.

Oh, and you can marry Bob? Odd.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:08 pm 
PPT Toddler
PPT Toddler

Thats good that you can only buy one game to get both genders.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]